Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Players whose scores I don't acknowledge
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

I really hate jumping in here, but...

Mr. Obvious wrote:
And I DID notice your scores, though you have a very nice Showdown and Spotlight average you rarely seem to score the highest in YOUR bar that your playing at on Tuesday nights. That tells me that you are a coattail rider, ( LIKE ME ).

That's not a good conclusion to make. It may be true some of time. Heck, it may even ring true most of the time. But it's not necessarily true all of the time. If a team is truly playing together, which box gets the top individual score is irrelevant.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:35 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

Bo, 15 years ago I would have taken you up on the golf invitation, unfortunately I injured the back when a drunk driver hit me in the rear end, totaled my car and ended my golf career. I honesty was a PLUS 1 at Persimmon Ridge Golf Club in Louisville, KY. Look this club up, it has a slope from the tips of 139. I truly love the game but can no longer make the shoulder/back turn necessary to hit the ball anymore. In all seriousness and skiping the smack talk for the purpose of this reply only, :lol: IF you love golf and make it to Louisville I can get you on Valhalla where next years PGA Championship will be played.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

So we want to talk about sports? MROBVS, I would like to see you step into a fronton with me! Put on your favorite cesta and see if you have the marbles to handle a pelota being hurled at your head! CARDS and YODA may not know me, but I'm pretty sure they'd lay down their last sawbuck at 6-5 odds that I could take you down in a Spectacular Seven any day of the week.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:21 pm 
Himself Fodder

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Bo, 15 years ago I would have taken you up on the golf invitation, unfortunately I injured the back when a drunk driver hit me in the rear end, totaled my car and ended my golf career. I honesty was a PLUS 1 at Persimmon Ridge Golf Club in Louisville, KY.

Yeah, bad backs and golf don't mix. However, I don't think I've been a +1 since my freshman year of college. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

You know what, I call bullshit. You brag about, "being a former college linebacker" and would crush guys coming at you. How come you can't swing the sticks anymore? I think you are full of crap. I am not intimidated. You are nothing special.

Smack over, I'm out!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:08 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

lewser wrote:
You know what, I call bullshit. You brag about, "being a former college linebacker" and would crush guys coming at you. How come you can't swing the sticks anymore? I think you are full of crap. I am not intimidated. You are nothing special.

Smack over, I'm out!

LEWSER, everyone knows that tackling someone and destroying the next six months of their life is MUCH easier on the back than swinging a golf club.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:56 am 
Centenarian

I know it has been a while anything has been posted in this thread. Looks like someone else has managed to manipulate the GPS on their phone or on the Buzztime phone app like TOPDOC did.

http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=206280

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:46 pm 
1/111th a Devil

HoopScoop wrote:
I know it has been a while anything has been posted in this thread. Looks like someone else has managed to manipulate the GPS on their phone or on the Buzztime phone app like TOPDOC did.

So far as I know pretty much any Android phone that has been rooted can have its GPS coordinates spoofed. Dunno about iOS devices.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:43 pm 
Golden Tee Master

HoopScoop wrote:

Too funny (or maybe not), I was playing at a location in Louisville and kept seeing the name TOPDOC. I was thinking what idiot was playing on his cell phone all night.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:39 am 
Himself Fodder

This handle caught my eye near the top of the CD averages. Not judging at this point.

http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=541 ... tp=gh&d=87

Take a look at the vast improvement over the last six months. Goes from rarely cracking the top 100 to being a national top dog. Could be because he plays at the same 2-3 times most days and runs into repeat cycles either naturally or via funky local CPU. Could be natural improvement.

Anybody know of him? Thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:39 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
This handle caught my eye near the top of the CD averages. Not judging at this point.

http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=541 ... tp=gh&d=87

Take a look at the vast improvement over the last six months. Goes from rarely cracking the top 100 to being a national top dog. Could be because he plays at the same 2-3 times most days and runs into repeat cycles either naturally or via funky local CPU. Could be natural improvement.

Anybody know of him? Thoughts?

Doesn't look right to me. Repeat games for sure. Too many high 14s in Oct/Sept when he barely got any before.

Now he hasn't played in almost a month, so maybe the CPU glitch was fixed or the repeat cycle isn't cycling like it used to at certain times of the day. So now he quit playing when he lost his crutch. We'll see when or if he starts playing again and drops back to 10s.

It wasn't his fault he was seeing repeats but he could have called it in, told the BWW management or played at another bar.
He took advantage of the situation and worse he quit playing after it's been fixed to save his ill gotten CD average. Not as bad as cell phone cheaters or time zone cheaters but shameful to stop playing.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:41 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

This UH OH guy is almost as bad as "some Holy one" who would play a few games at a Bash and then not use that handle again to save a great CD average. :twisted: :twisted:

It will be off the board in Jan.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!