Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Players whose scores I don't acknowledge
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Tolle wrote:
tiefly wrote:

Are the Milano's handles just button pushers reaping the rewards of other strong players (FOG minions)?

BTW--noticed the TOLFLY handle registered at the homesite. Thanx for the gold medal!

Borgs who play poorly on Showdown.

TOLFLY migrated there on his own. I guess all hatchlings return to their homeland.

No Borg player should be recognized.

Ridiculed, but not recognized.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:10 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

TOPDOC...who again managed to play games in both Indiana & Florida this past weekend...on the same day.

And rather poorly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:20 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

tiefly wrote:
TOPDOC...who again managed to play games in both Indiana & Florida this past weekend...on the same day.

And rather poorly.

There's a name we've heard before. Is he trying to catch LILJOL in badges again?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 am 
Centenarian

Maybe he has actually made teleportation a reality, or he is Superman and can travel faster than a speeding bullet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

I think he is the bago'douche that was scamming for the badges.

But how is he playing from both Indiana & Florida. It can't be via the phone app, can it? It would seem that the distance would preclude that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

There is an error in the app. Sometimes in certain parts in Vegas I can log into Wyoming, Manitoba, and several others.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

lewser wrote:
There is an error in the app. Sometimes in certain parts in Vegas I can log into Wyoming, Manitoba, and several others.

Thanks.

Never played, nor plan to, via phone app.

BT never ceases to amaze me...EGADS!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:28 pm 
U > 100 * 2

TOPDOC's partner in crime is LILLY. You'll usually see both in one location when you look at badge history for cutoff, while Mobile apping in all surrounding locales for bonus starter badges. :o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

MiniYoda wrote:
-BO- wrote:
MiniYoda wrote:
Then it is Buzztime that I have lost all credibility for. I've repeatedly seen that they don't allow names that are negative to be registered. FDUBYA can only mean one thing, and it is crystal clear what it means. For Buzztime to say "we don't want things that are offensive", upand allow this, contradicts their own rules.

So a friend of yours constantly creates asinine handles, makes a mockery of BT stats by repeated system manipulation over a period of years, and it's only BT you've lost all credibility for?

I have never claimed to be a friend of his. I claim to have met him on several occasions and I have played games with him in a group setting, but never claimed to be friends with him, never tried to contact him to go out and play, or ever wanted to associate with him in any way. There have been many times where I will walk into a place, see him there, and sit on the other side of the bar. When he saw me, he would change his name.

I agree in many ways many things that are said here about him, and (perhaps most if not all of) you folks haven't even met him. I don't like what he does as far as cheating, using inappropriate names, and other things against Buzztime. I've also heard stories outside the Buzztime world that make me think even less of him, but I won't post that information here for fear of being banned.

That said, I again don't respect Buzztime for allowing FDUBYA to be registered

Yoda, I gotta tell ya.....you are the biggest effin crybaby jackass I've ever met in my life....PERIOD. First, to complain about a GAME handle because it doesn't line up with your political values is asinine.

Redacted by Scar

SECOND, you LIED about never inviting Fshman out to play trivia because I was IN HIS HOUSE one day when YOU called him and left him a message to meet you to play trivia on his answering machine...

Redacted by Scar

Thirdly, Fshman doesn't in any way shape or form cheat when playing trivia. I know this because I play with him A LOT. Now if you want to call ME a cheater too, say it to my face Redacted by Scar

You and your buddy Cards have taken it upon yourselves to besmerch a mans name who is totally innocent of any wrong going that totally enjoys playing trivia and likes to have fun with ME, and you know exactly who I am, with his colorful ntn handles. For you to say its a bad image for the city because he has a name YOU don't like is pathetic.
Redacted by Scar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:02 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

[quote="Mr. Obvious"]

Yoda, I gotta tell ya.....you are the biggest effin crybaby jackass I've ever met in my life....PERIOD. First, to complain about a GAME handle because it doesn't line up with your political values is asinine.
SECOND, you LIED about never inviting Fshman out to play trivia because I was IN HIS HOUSE one day when YOU called him and left him a message to meet you to play trivia on his answering machine...
Thirdly, Fshman doesn't in any way shape or form cheat when playing trivia. I know this because I play with him A LOT. Now if you want to call ME a cheater too, say it to my face.
You and your buddy Cards have taken it upon yourselves to besmerch a mans name who is totally innocent of any wrong going that totally enjoys playing trivia and likes to have fun with ME, and you know exactly who I am, with his colorful ntn handles. For you to say its a bad image for the city because he has a name YOU don't like is pathetic. [quote]

Redacted by Scar You've been on here 2 days and done nothing but start shit everywhere.

Redacted by Scar You are the only one whining about YODA and CARDS, they are fine guys.

FISHMAN has manipulated the BT system to his benefit and that is Cheating. It seems you have done the same to mess with FISHMAN so you too are a big Redacted by Scar cheater.

Now come out and play BT tonight if you dare. Jackwagon.

Redacted by Scar Don't tell me you are doing that on purpose...Redacted by Scar

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:09 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

Redacted by Scar

Bud, im going to say something to you Im pretty damn SURE youve never heard before.......YOURE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I have done nothing but involve myself in some shit ever since I got on here. But make no mistake, I didn't START any of it. But I can finish it, that's for damn sure. These two shits heads you call fine guys are the 2 that I came on here to chastise. I'm calling them out on the BULL SHIT they have been saying and insinuating about Fshman. To be honest I'm not sure why you are even in conversation. It has nada to do with you and your CONAN THE GRAMMERIAN attitude.

Redacted by Scar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:52 pm 
Lotsa Posta

I was hoping to not have to post a reply to this mud slinging, but since I got dragged into it, so be it.

I have nothing to say to Mr. Obvious. Feel free to sling mud at me all you want. I am too much of an adult to reply to your petty cheap name calling.

What I will do is comment to the admins on this site. Historically this has been a great board. I enjoyed the messages about Buzztime, and non-trivia threads. In the past, if threads turned to name calling, insults, or in any way were negative, the admins would give ample warning, and if it continued, the thread would be closed and the person banned. This appears to no longer be the case. Mr. Obvious has joined this site with nothing but trash talking, and not only have the admins done nothing about it, in one response Scar welcomes it. I don't know if this is simply the admins changing their policy about trash talking, or if they don't want to enforce their policies, or if they are friends enough with Mr. Obvious that they will overlook their rules for select people. Regardless, this is not the board that it once was.

Again, feel free to trash talk me all you want. I'm above responding directly to the insults. If the admins want to let Mr. Obvious continue to trash people on this site, and not enforce their own rules, that is their choice. My choice is, as of 5:50pm EDT 10/23/2013, to no longer post on this site until the admins do decide to play by the rules they set, and ban this person.

MiniYoda/George

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:12 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Hey George, Dante is out of town and I'm hitting 80 hour weeks and don't have time to monitor everything.

I have asked Mr. Obvious to observe our general rules, and we'll see how he responds.

We don't generally ban folks until we have asked them to abide by our rules.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Redacted by Scar

Bud, im going to say something to you Im pretty damn SURE youve never heard before.......YOURE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I have done nothing but involve myself in some shit ever since I got on here. But make no mistake, I didn't START any of it. But I can finish it, that's for damn sure. These two shits heads you call fine guys are the 2 that I came on here to chastise. I'm calling them out on the BULL SHIT they have been saying and insinuating about Fshman. To be honest I'm not sure why you are even in conversation. It has nada to do with you and your CONAN THE GRAMMERIAN attitude.

Redacted by Scar

Well, (sigh) do I really need to remind you of your very 1st post on here Mr. Obviously a Jackass??
It ended with this quote from you: "As for the REST OF YOU....GET A FUCKING LIFE...." There were plenty of other attacks before that on those players questioning Fishman's cheating game play, besides the 2 from Louisville you refer to.

So, that does involve me and everyone else on these boards. You went far beyond attacking YODA and CARDS, you went on to threaten everyone on these boards who had weighed in on the CHEATING done by FISHMAN. (and yourself as well, it seems)

Let's get past the BS that Scott will just redact and please tell us exactly what you and Fishman were/are up to and why?
If you can explain why it's not cheating then maybe we can move along?

If don't want to explain then you can REDACTED BY BUD :o :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:37 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

I don't care what anybody says. I miss this kind of fun from the old days.
It's too bad Mr. O won't be around very long. I like his ill-informed, misguided pluck. He's like "Lennie" to Mr. Ale's "George".
Oh...Sorry Mr. O, that was a reference to Of Mice and Men... and now we're moving...moving...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Redacted by Scar

Redacted by Scar

Wellll ...we're waiting...are you going to finish what you say you can finish?
What is your explanation of what Fishman was doing? and WHAT were/are you doing with manipulation of game scores?

You had plenty of thoughts on YODA and CARDS so please tell us your thoughts on your game play?

It seems you have disappeared as quick as you appeared. You have no answer do you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:42 pm 
Centenarian

Here you go BUD.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:36 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

HoopScoop wrote:

Here you go BUD.

:lol: :lol:

That's perfect HoopScoop...exactly what I wanted to find but didn't bother. Thank you for taking the time.

Our Wed. Hardtimes Live Trivia team is the BUSHWOOD GOPHERS, great movie, endless great quotes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:55 pm 
Lotsa Posta

BUD wrote:

Wellll ...we're waiting...are you going to finish what you say you can finish?
What is your explanation of what Fishman was doing? and WHAT were/are you doing with manipulation of game scores?

You had plenty of thoughts on YODA and CARDS so please tell us your thoughts on your game play?

It seems you have disappeared as quick as you appeared. You have no answer do you?

I guess the troll has gone back into his hole. His only intent was to trash talk me and Cards for things we never did. He vented, and now he's gone again.

My hope is that this experience does not leave a bad taste in the mouths of the people on this board toward Louisvlle. There are a lot of great trivia players here, and yes, that includes CATFAN and FSHMAN. However, it takes two people to ruin the opinion of what people might have of the entire group of trivia players here.

As stated previously on other threads, the doors are always open for people to visit our fair city and play trivia. The request is that you let us know ahead of time, and if possible, I will take off work to give a tour of sites-to-see, trivia bars, etc. I will gather the usual gang to make sure they all know you are coming.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 pm 
Himself Fodder

MiniYoda wrote:
I guess the troll has gone back into his hole. His only intent was to trash talk me and Cards for things we never did. He vented, and now he's gone again.

Well, considering he went out to play solo last night and scored a whopping 32k in Six in addition to two games of CD scoring below 10k in each, I'd say he's embarrassed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:49 pm 
Himself Fodder

Looks as though the CD and LTT top 100 have had some scores manually deleted. Gotta assume the idiot in Arizona has been busy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:47 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

-BO- wrote:
MiniYoda wrote:

Well, considering he went out to play solo last night and scored a whopping 32k in Six in addition to two games of CD scoring below 10k in each, I'd say he's embarrassed.

Hey BO, your such a jackazz. I NEVER claimed to be a good trivia player. I just enjoy the company of good people and good adult beverages. HOWEVER, I did notice that you DIDN'T acknowledge my perfect score on CD a couple of weeks ago when it was ONLY me with my 2 boxes. And I DID notice your scores, though you have a very nice Showdown and Spotlight average you rarely seem to score the highest in YOUR bar that your playing at on Tuesday nights. That tells me that you are a coattail rider, ( LIKE ME ). So please stop being so critical of other peoples play when yours isn't all your own.
Now, IF you'd like to meet and square off with me, YOU playing a running back and holding a football and running at me, and me on the other side of the line playing linebacker, about to ruin the next 6 months of your life, then we can see who has the kahones (me) and you who has the pocket protector in their shirt pocket (YOU). Even though Yoda and Cards aren't happy with me right now, I'm pretty sure they will tell you it's probably something you really don't want to do. So stop being the hypocritical moron you are, making fun of others, when you SIR are not the great TRIVIA MERKIN yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:21 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Mr. Obvious wrote:
-BO- wrote:
MiniYoda wrote:

Hey BO, your such a jackazz. I NEVER claimed to be a good trivia player. I just enjoy the company of good people and good adult beverages. HOWEVER, I did notice that you DIDN'T acknowledge my perfect score on CD a couple of weeks ago when it was ONLY me with my 2 boxes. And I DID notice your scores, though you have a very nice Showdown and Spotlight average you rarely seem to score the highest in YOUR bar that your playing at on Tuesday nights. That tells me that you are a coattail rider, ( LIKE ME ). So please stop being so critical of other peoples play when yours isn't all your own.
Now, IF you'd like to meet and square off with me, YOU playing a running back and holding a football and running at me, and me on the other side of the line playing linebacker, about to ruin the next 6 months of your life, then we can see who has the kahones (me) and you who has the pocket protector in their shirt pocket (YOU). Even though Yoda and Cards aren't happy with me right now, I'm pretty sure they will tell you it's probably something you really don't want to do. So stop being the hypocritical moron you are, making fun of others, when you SIR are not the great TRIVIA MERKIN yourself.

Call BO a jackass if you want (I'm sure he's been called worse), but I'm a little tired of you going on and on about what a badass you are. Frankly, it makes you sound immature. You are on a TRIVIA site talking about how tough you are... kind of pathetic. I don't think that even Al Bundy talked about his "glory days" as much as you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:29 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

Tolle wrote:
Mr. Obvious wrote:
-BO- wrote:
(embedding limit reached)

Call BO a jackass if you want (I'm sure he's been called worse), but I'm a little tired of you going on and on about what a badass you are. Frankly, it makes you sound immature. You are on a TRIVIA site talking about how tough you are... kind of pathetic. I don't think that even Al Bundy talked about his "glory days" as much as you.

Hey now, Mr. Obvious has every right to be proud of the time he armchair quarterbacked four touchdowns during a single Countdown game

One thing's for sure: Hooked On Phonics worked for him!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kahones, see especially definition 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:03 pm 
Himself Fodder

If MROBVS wants to discuss athletics, we can play golf for as much as you want.