New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 1/24/11 STC
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:36 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

I wanted to congratulate BO and crew on a well-written game last night.
Did they reinstitute Viewer's Revue and not tell me?
I can't believe you couldn't squeeze in a question about Steve Stipanovich or Woody Widenhofer... :D

Post subject: Re: 1/24/11 STC
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm 
Himself Fodder

Remind me to tell you about the time I insulted Bob Stull at the golf course. But at least he didn't shoot himself in the foot.

Just been a nice combo of having our people there and BT asking the right questions. We lose one of the guys in March to rehearsals although we've been discussing playing SIQ instead of STC when that time comes.

And if we did write the game, those golf course questions would have been a lot harder! :D

BO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 pm 
Centenarian

-BO- wrote:
Remind me to tell you about the time I insulted Bob Stull at the golf course. But at least he didn't shoot himself in the foot.

Just been a nice combo of having our people there and BT asking the right questions. We lose one of the guys in March to rehearsals although we've been discussing playing SIQ instead of STC when that time comes.

And if we did write the game, those golf course questions would have been a lot harder! :D

BO

Nice job, BO and friends...

Last edited by focus on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm 
Moderating Hobbit

focus wrote:
-BO- wrote:

BO

Nice job, BO and friends, I didn't play but it's about time golf got a few more questions (although the choices are usually to pick between Beth Daniel or Betsy King)..

I am disgusted to see BUG getting another close to perfect. Sure, it's NTNs fault to a large degree, but after 4 or 5 times, the individual has basically stooped to being a scumbag. Add him to Mesa players for lunch, Fshman for Countdown/Buzztime, and anyone else that makes a mockery of the game....

You all are going to have to apologize to Buzztime when you find out Bug's car starts flashing at 88 mph.