New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: All-American Steakhouse - Ashburn, VA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 am 

Unfortunately, the location closest to my house (that's not in my living room and is not on voluntary hiatus) got rid of Buzztime last week. No more 15-minute walk home. Now I have to be responsible when I play. It's really too bad. They had a great happy hour drink price and the mass-produced brews (Bud, Miller and Coors + their light versions) were always $2 for a 20 oz. draft. I could walk out of their after an afternoon of playing and have a sub-$20 tab.

Post subject: Re: All-American Steakhouse - Ashburn, VA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Zebra wrote:
Unfortunately, the location closest to my house (that's not in my living room and is not on voluntary hiatus) got rid of Buzztime last week. No more 15-minute walk home. Now I have to be responsible when I play. It's really too bad. They had a great happy hour drink price and the mass-produced brews (Bud, Miller and Coors + their light versions) were always $2 for a 20 oz. draft. I could walk out of their after an afternoon of playing and have a sub-$20 tab.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've had three of my home bars drop trivia over the years. (Damon's, Kingpin Lanes, and Friday's) Having to relocate is a pain in the ass. You can transfer all of your Player's Plus points, but unless NTN has changed things, I think you will lose all of your medals, local wins, and top 100 stats. :cry:

Post subject: Re: All-American Steakhouse - Ashburn, VA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:47 pm 
Himself Fodder

Cloudy wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. I've had three of my home bars drop trivia over the years. (Damon's, Kingpin Lanes, and Friday's) Having to relocate is a pain in the ass. You can transfer all of your Player's Plus points, but unless NTN has changed things, I think you will lose all of your medals, local wins, and top 100 stats. :cry:

Why do you have to relocate?

BO