New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: sorry, don't have one anymore
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

And, after having changed my home site to "none" from BWW Rancho Cucamonga, their trivia ranking plummeted from the low 300s to the 3100s. Image Image

To get just a lil serious for a moment :o, I might feel like providing a lil information here on the sites where I've been banging away the most (Pacific Beach Bar & Grill; Rosie O'Grady's; Gilly's Bar; Imperial Beach Forum) a lil later. Image

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Re: sorry, don't have one anymore
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 am 
1/111th a Devil

Just curious. Now that you've changed your home site to "none", do you always appear as an away player with the caret instead of a plus, or in your case "exclamation point?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

NTROPY wrote:
Just curious. Now that you've changed your home site to "none", do you always appear as an away player with the caret instead of a plus, or in your case "exclamation point?"
I haven't played since I changed, but I'd guess for now that I'll show with the usual caret. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

They need a colored ^ like ^ or ^ or even a ^

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 am 
Lotsa Posta

liljol wrote:
And, after having changed my home site to "none" from BWW Rancho Cucamonga, their trivia ranking plummeted from the low 300s to the 3100s. Image Image

To get just a lil serious for a moment :o, I might feel like providing a lil information here on the sites where I've been banging away the most (Pacific Beach Bar & Grill; Rosie O'Grady's; Gilly's Bar; Imperial Beach Forum) a lil later. Image

BWW may cancel the special shipment of O'Doul's because of your decision. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:05 pm 
Golden Tee Master

Gogetem wrote:
liljol wrote:

BWW may cancel the special shipment of O'Doul's because of your decision. :mrgreen:

Hell, the whole brewery might go under because of his decision.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:21 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

cards wrote:
Gogetem wrote:
liljol wrote:

Hell, the whole brewery might go under because of his decision.

Have you forgot you are talking about ABInbev, huh? NEVER that brewery will fold since the merger a year ago?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

As previously noted in the "Gilly's Bar' thread, one of the three Extreme Pizza stores in NTN Buzztime's (Just Plain Old) Site-Poor Backyard was noted as "Coming Soon" earlier this week. As of my most recent lil peek into SiteFinder, they were still noted as "Coming Soon", but apparently yesterday (Wednesday, March 24, 2010) was their first day. :o

Meanwhile, Olde City Grill is still "Coming Soon". :roll:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

As of this morning, The (Just Plain Old) Site-Poor Backyard has become a lil more site-poor. Round Table Cocktail Lounge, which had not reported out since the 13th, is no longer listed.

This was a site that I did not get around to visiting, and likely may not have even if it did retain NTN Buzztime longer. It's in a somewhat undesirable area of San Diego, just north of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Freeway, Highway 94, on one of that area's major north-south drags, Euclid St.

FWIW, I still have to drag my poor tired lil ass to any of the five sites in the downtown area (i.e., Gaslamp Quarter/East Village), and also Extreme Pizza in La Jolla. As noted elsewhere here, while I once was waiting somewhat impatiently for some deep pocketed entrepreneur to step up as the franchisee for BWW, nowadays I could GAF if it ever happens, no thanks to the several known issues previously discussed.

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, notwithstanding the lack of updating today, it looks like The (Just Plain Old) Site-Poor Backyard is about to become significantly Site-Poorer. Image

One site in Escondido that had NTN Buzztime for some time is no longer listed (Pounders), and apparently Shenanagans in Oceanside has decided not to resubscribe under another name. Also, both Effin's Pub near San Diego State and Olde City Grill near Pacific Beach Bar & Grill (under common ownership) are not showing activity or trivia rankings. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:53 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

liljol wrote:

Well, one thing none did was take you out of the Players Plus Leaders when you select California.

I guess you are "The Man without a State/Province".

106 liljol

LILJOLliljol 28,747,700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

scar wrote:
Well, one thing none did was take you out of the Players Plus Leaders when you select California.

I guess you are "The Man without a State/Province".

106 liljol

LILJOLliljol 28,747,700

All things considered, BFD anyway, at least until P+ points become worth something. :lol:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:31 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Well, notwithstanding the lack of updating today, it looks like The (Just Plain Old) Site-Poor Backyard is about to become significantly Site-Poorer. Image

One site in Escondido that had NTN Buzztime for some time is no longer listed (Pounders), and apparently Shenanagans in Oceanside has decided not to resubscribe under another name. Also, both Effin's Pub near San Diego State and Olde City Grill near Pacific Beach Bar & Grill (under common ownership) are not showing activity or trivia rankings. Image

To finally update these developments... :roll:

The predicted demise of Pounders in Escondido was a godawful, horrible, grievous bungle on my part. :oops: The demise of Shenanagans turned out to be correct. :( Olde City Grill is no longer listed, and Effin's Pub remains listed but has no activity rankings. :cry:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:01 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
and Effin's Pub remains listed but has no activity rankings. :cry:

I see many bars in the St Louis area lately that had BT for about 3 months then remained listed with no rankings at all. Then POOF they are gone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:34 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

MitchWolf wrote:
I see many bars in the St Louis area lately that had BT for about 3 months then remained listed with no rankings at all. Then POOF they are gone.

In reality a site with no rankings that is not marked "Coming Soon" has already been POOFED. They aren't paying their contract and are disconnected. They shouldn't be listed in the sitefinder.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:53 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

stevej84 wrote:
MitchWolf wrote:

In reality a site with no rankings that is not marked "Coming Soon" has already been POOFED. They aren't paying their contract and are disconnected. They shouldn't be listed in the sitefinder.

They "poofed" the a Charleston, WV site last week. I played at the site once. Not much happening, so I'm not surprised.

Also, the Hoops East location has been "coming soon" since before school was out last year (June), so in reality West Virginia is down to 23 active sites.

I have a location that I'm going to talk to about installing the BT. I'm willing to pay half the monthly cost, since I'd be saving money on gas (it's walking distance), safety (it's walking distance), & beer (cheaper prices than BWW). Plus, the lack of lag frustration.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:20 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. Time for a lil update on NTN Buzztime's (Still) Site-Poor Backyard...

As of yesterday, Hacienda Casa Blanca in El Cajon showed up with a lil bit of game activity. :shock: It's not far from one of my Saturday homes, Black Angus El Cajon; across from one of the major shopping centers in East County, Parkway Plaza (where I finally redeemed the movie passes from an earlier promotion).

Due to my more or less quarterly visit to Vegas next week, it is not likely that I'll make my first invasion...er, um...visit there until February. Also pending is the opening of Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Arena, which may now be deferred until after SB XLVIII.

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!