New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Diamond Lil's In Illinois - New Identity
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:12 pm 
Colt

Diamond Lil's, in Roselle IL, has a new name - BrewStirs. I figured the name would take a long time to change on the Buzztime site, but it already changed this week - just in time for the grand opening party tomorrow.

BOTNST

Post subject: Re: Diamond Lil's In Illinois - New Identity
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:35 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Glad you let us know--we always look for Diamond Lil's, so we would have been confused by its disappearance.

Amazing that NTN/BT changed it so fast. We're still playing under "Mike's" in Houston, even though it's been well over a year since the place was bought and renamed JB's Pub.

Brooke/AARDVK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

My home bar changed its name from "Rookies" to "Chicago Sams" in February or March of last year, well over a year ago. When we do well enough to make the "national" leader board, the site still appears as "Rookies", most recently just this past Thursday. (On the BT website - when it's up - the place name is displayed correctly.)

Which is okay with me, as I still think of the place as being "Rookies"; the name of the place is really the only thing that has changed.

So Botanist's site may appear as "Diamond Lil's" for quite some time, based on my own experience. ;)

I hope the grand opening goes well.

-- RWM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 pm 
Colt

Thanks for the information. We are not currently reporting out properly by either name, possibly because the games did not download while the place was shut down for renovations and/or the server was not properly reconnected when it was moved around. Either way, we hope to be back in business tonight, in time for the Smartest Bar qualifying round.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:01 pm 
Colt

zog741 wrote:
My home bar changed its name from "Rookies" to "Chicago Sams" in February or March of last year, well over a year ago. When we do well enough to make the "national" leader board, the site still appears as "Rookies", most recently just this past Thursday. (On the BT website - when it's up - the place name is displayed correctly.)

Which is okay with me, as I still think of the place as being "Rookies"; the name of the place is really the only thing that has changed.

So Botanist's site may appear as "Diamond Lil's" for quite some time, based on my own experience. ;)

I hope the grand opening goes well.

-- RWM

This was what happened for us too, but this week, the new name finally started appearing on the rankings board.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Botanist wrote:
This was what happened for us too, but this week, the new name finally started appearing on the rankings board.

We are still appearing on the rankings boards as "Rookies", including the Topix game tonight.