New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Buffalo Wild Wings San Diego/Mission Valley
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:54 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. As mentioned in the threads on the other BWWs in NTN Buzztime's Site-Poor Backyard, this new BWW is listed as having the tablet Playmakers.

The address is that of the restaurant formerly owned by the late Junior Seau, multi-time All-Pro with those sad sack san diego chargers. The entrance is between a Bed, Bath & Beyond and an FMACYS, with seemingly ample free parking. All looks to be on track to open in December.

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Buffalo Wild Wings San Diego/Mission Valley
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:41 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

As of today, BWW Mission Valley shows in SiteFinder. According to one of the managers at BWW Chula Vista, BWW Mission Valley is supposed to open Monday the 16th. Looks like BWW Mission Valley will be my last visit to a new NTN BT site for 2013. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:18 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. After taking a lil peek in SiteFinder, it looks like BWW Mission Valley is in "soft opening" status; some Lunchtime Trivia scores (and a few other NTN BT trivia games) have shown up in their records.

Also, according to another customer at Kristy's MVP (my regular Wednesday playing site), the Buffalo Wild Wings under construction a few blocks away looks like it will be opening soon. However, it is not yet showing on the BWW site as "coming soon".

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:31 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. My last few visits to this BWW have been more than a lil troubling. :(

For whatever reason(s), when logging in using the tablet Playmaker with my long established username and password, my long established handle does not show in network rankings. Instead, a handle at BWW Rancho Cucamonga craps up. :cry:

After calling this in a couple of times through the NTN Buzztime website and getting no response, a lil while ago I called them to find out if anything had happened. According to the tech rep that answered, the problem has been determined to be with the site server, and that this is a site specific issue. However, no estimated time of resolution could be provided. :(

The problem does not occur when using either my lil iPhone or lil iPad mini, though it does require me to check both for remaining battery charge before dragging my poor tired lil old grumpy ass there. :roll: Hopefully this problem will be fixed before much longer, as the options for banging away in NTN Buzztime's Site-Poor Backyard continue to dwindle as I bang away at this post. :cry:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!