New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Union Jack Pub - Speedway, IN
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 pm 
Phosphorus

This is not the site in which my account is registered but it is the site I spend most of my time at. It is a good site with great food, pizza and other items. They also have a mug club which is $25 per year membership. This comes with a 20 oz mug with your name (or whatever you want) engraved on it and when you get it filled with a draft beer, you get charged the price of a 16 oz beer. Other discounts with the mug club include 50% off appetizers between 2-7 pm and 50% off pizza after 9 pm. There are other discounts as well. I saved tonight $10 because of having a mug club membership. I also got a $25 gift certificate because of a competition the bar is running on Wednesday nights with the buzztime games. Union Jack Pub is at Crawfordsville Road (I-74W exit) and I-465.

BTW, my home location is BWW in Speedway, IN because I feel they are the most likely to keep buzztime trivia and I don't have to worry about transfering my account to a new location because of a site removing buzztime.

I have visited many locations here in the Indy area and have found most all of them very good places to visit.