New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Buffalo Wild Wings - Ironton, Ohio (Updated)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

ERIC wrote:
Pictures of my site are included.

Located in the Ironton Hills Shopping Plaza at the Intersections of US Rt. 52 and US Rt. 93
Playing at the location has skyrocketed the last few months with more and more players joining. The establishment seats roughly 250-300 patrons. With 32 TVs and 8 Big Screens. Included with a Covered Patio and Large bar area. We have 35 Playmakers available with more possibly being added if playing continues to skyrocket. In the Plaza photo there to the left stands the location. Just below that there is a field available for development hopefully building a hotel in the future. The management and staff at my site is very receptive to trivia players and wants to hopefully ONE DAY possibly host a bash here.

When NOLES & I visited, we treated very well...even after BOTFLY showed up and started asking the manager if she had ever considered vaginal rejuvenation surgery. As the ad stated..."You have options"!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

The pictures of the outside reminded me of Cloudy sitting out there, recovering from a dizzy spell.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:31 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

ERIC wrote:
Located in the Ironton Hills Shopping Plaza at the Intersections of US Rt. 52 and US Rt. 93

I'm pedantic enough to point out that the intersection is US 52 and Ohio Rte. 93. US 93 doesn't go any farther east than Wickenburg, AZ

ERIC wrote:
Playing at the location has skyrocketed the last few months with more and more players joining. The establishment seats roughly 250-300 patrons. With 32 TVs and 8 Big Screens. Included with a Covered Patio and Large bar area. We have 35 Playmakers available with more possibly being added if playing continues to skyrocket. In the Plaza photo there to the left stands the location. Just below that there is a field available for development hopefully building a hotel in the future.

Sure looks like a nice place to play. Too bad it's so far off the Greyhound network

ERIC wrote:
The management and staff at my site is very receptive to trivia players and wants to hopefully ONE DAY possibly host a bash here.

Just one day?!? That's not much of a bash ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:45 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

ERIC wrote:
scar wrote:
The pictures of the outside reminded me of Cloudy sitting out there, recovering from a dizzy spell.

Was that the dizzy spell from the Tour Du Ashland? If so I think it was the BWW in Portsmouth. Because Ironton wasn't built till about a year after the Tour Du Ashland.

You are correct, Portsmouth.

Ironton was the End Zone, with corduroy, cornhole, and live chickens.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

tiefly wrote:
ERIC wrote:
Pictures of my site are included.

Playing at the location has skyrocketed the last few months with more and more players joining. The establishment seats roughly 250-300 patrons. With 32 TVs and 8 Big Screens. Included with a Covered Patio and Large bar area. We have 35 Playmakers available with more possibly being added if playing continues to skyrocket. In the Plaza photo there to the left stands the location. Just below that there is a field available for development hopefully building a hotel in the future. The management and staff at my site is very receptive to trivia players and wants to hopefully ONE DAY possibly host a bash here.

When NOLES & I visited, we treated very well...even after BOTFLY showed up and started asking the manager if she had ever considered vaginal rejuvenation surgery. As the ad stated..."You have options"!

I do not know why you bring that guy Botfly with you so often. I personally have no complaints about him in fact as best as I can remember we had some good times when he showed up ;) .

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:14 pm 
Lotsa Posta

ERIC wrote:
scar wrote:
ERIC wrote:

Was that the dizzy spell from the Tour Du Ashland? If so I think it was the BWW in Portsmouth. Because Ironton wasn't built till about a year after the Tour Du Ashland.

You are correct, Portsmouth.

Ironton was the End Zone, with corduroy, cornhole, and live chickens.

And FOOBAR drooling at chicks with short skirts! Haha

Ahhhhh..... Those were the days