It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Buffalo Wild Wings - Santee, CA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:52 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

sakictgif wrote:
liljol wrote:
sakictgif wrote:
Hope u saw your #13 national ranking was duly recognized at # 6. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Heh, for all of the due recognitions I've been sending out for years Image, I expect I'm still owed more than a few...

<--especially when I sense that it takes a collaborative effort to outscore me banging away by my lonesome by just a lil... Image

Well, there were three of us. Without looking it up for sure, I believe our combined lifetime P+ points are about equal to your "lonesome". As for badges, would venture to say our total comes to about half of the "overall lil' leader" in that category.. :shock: To quote that guy that used to be on ESPN (Nick Bakay?), " Advantage push" ?? :mrgreen:

I saw the "FLILJL" on the leader board and just assumed that it was one of Buzztime's new default choices for those who refuse to register. You should've gotten an F Liljol badge for the salute.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Hells bells. If only to try to get this thread back on track... :roll:

Buffalo Wild Wings Santee may be the first site in The Horribly Site-Poor Golden State to get the tablets. I'll comment on those in the appropriate thread.

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, after not quite two weeks of operation, apparently the management and staff at BWW-Santee are making significantly more effort than at BWW-Chula Vista to get customers to sign up. As of this morning, there were at least 904 P+ accounts at Santee, compared with at least 387 at Chula Vista, which has been operating for more than a few months. :roll:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

On Wednesday, 4/25, some NTN Buzztime employees made their way to BWW Santee to check out the tablets; a couple of them played a few Lunchtime Trivia games. Something tells me they were more than a lil surprised to see that the leader board had already had besmirched, and that the dastardly culprit also showed at the end of those games.

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, despite what shows on NTN Buzztime's website with respect to site that have the tablet Playmakers, Buffalo Wild Wings Santee remains the only one in NTN Buzztime's Site-Poor Backyard to have them. As of my most recent visit to BWW-Chula Vista last week, they still had the blue Playmakers. :roll:

Rumor persists that a Buffalo Wild Wings is planned for the Mission Valley area, in what was once a restaurant owned by the late Junior Seau. Should that happen, it would be the first site within two miles of my humble lil abode since moving from Horribly Site-Poor NoCal. :(

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Rumor persists that a Buffalo Wild Wings is planned for the Mission Valley area, in what was once a restaurant owned by the late Junior Seau. Should that happen, it would be the first site within two miles of my humble lil abode since moving from Horribly Site-Poor NoCal. :(

Well, hell. The rumors are true. :o

However, based on a very brief visit to that shopping center earlier today, according to a sign there, BWW Mission Valley is scheduled to open December. :(

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:11 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Meanwhile, the BWW website shows the Encinitas store (1068 N El Camino Real, once an El Torito) as "Coming Soon". When this store opens, it will be the only NTN Buzztime site in The Site-Poor Backyard along the I-5 corridor between Midway/Sports Arena and Oceanside. :roll:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

And, as of my most recent lil peek into SiteFinder this Thirsty Thursday evening, BWW Encinitas is listed, though (of course) no game play yet. :|

EDIT - It is also listed as having the Tablet Playmakers. Given that the other BWW in The Site-Poor Backyard was erroneously listed before, it remains to be seen if Encinitas will have them from the beginning like Santee. :(

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:08 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. The mystery as to where Buffalo Wild Wings-Sports Arena will be appears to have been solved. :o

What was once a lil food court in a strip mall anchored by a Von's in the 3600 block of Midway Drive, a few blocks from existing site Kristy's MVP, has been leveled and a new foundation has been laid. IMO this new BWW will not open until 2014 at the earliest. :roll:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!