It's time for August Traveling Trophy

Starts next week.

Here is the details:

http://www.buzztime.com/traveling-trophy-august-2011

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

Post subject: Re: Traveling Trophy Aug, 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 am 
Centenarian

We are ready to defend our trophy, finally got the other plates engraved from our previous victories ourselves, Does anyone know if BT is supposed to contact site management to ship out trophy to be engraved or is it the sites responsibility? Just curious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 pm 
Himself Fodder

We'd love to defend our trophy, problem is we're not listed in the DFW league this time around. Sent a message via BT's help section, hopefully I'll get a reply.

If BT wants a different team to win, then so be it. But I'll be damned if they're going to take our trophy without the opportunity to defend it.

BO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:26 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, at least yall get to participate, since this Travelling Trophy bullshit started exactly zero fucking bars in our STATE have ever been included. Fuck you BT, no wonder people are leaving in droves. Let me say again in 4 years zero bars in our FUCKING state..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:30 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

lewser wrote:
Well, at least yall get to participate, since this Travelling Trophy bullshit started exactly zero fucking bars in our STATE have ever been included. Fuck you BT, no wonder people are leaving in droves. Let me say again in 4 years zero bars in our FUCKING state..

You must have a Buzztime rep assigned to your bar. Have your manager speak to the rep. Our manager always tells the local rep to include us, and she does.
XT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm 
Centenarian

-BO- wrote:
We'd love to defend our trophy, problem is we're not listed in the DFW league this time around. Sent a message via BT's help section, hopefully I'll get a reply.

If BT wants a different team to win, then so be it. But I'll be damned if they're going to take our trophy without the opportunity to defend it.

BO

That sucks, they should always let you defend your trophy!! So I'm thinking we have won 4 times in a row, they may do the same to us, let me know how you make out BO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm 
Himself Fodder

richte09 wrote:
-BO- wrote:

BO

That sucks, they should always let you defend your trophy!! So I'm thinking we have won 4 times in a row, they may do the same to us, let me know how you make out BO

I got a response from BT stating they would forward my message to our local rep, haven't heard anything from her. Since the 1st week has already been played, and a whopping 16k is leading our league, I doubt we'll be allowed. Which means I'm taking that trophy home. If BT wants it back, they'll have to discuss it with me.

If they get a new trophy and start over because we're too good, I've no problem with that.

BO