New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: one last go
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

nice going danny ks in your one last go for six tonight. all the top four places were west coast teams tonight. we won't be playing against them any more triste dictu. as bo tells me now we can put together a good six team since our players won't all be in bed for six any more.

anyway, great job tonight left coast.

Post subject: Re: one last go
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 pm 

Thanks. Even though it was a tough game, we thought we had a chance with our rather meager 52k. The final sports question was damn hard (we missed it) and the final science was just lame (missed that too). As stated before, this week is our last hurrah until BT realizes their idiocy and reintegrates the coasts.

Next up... Spotlight at Mr. B's.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Congrats to all the Western teams in the top four places--it is a fitting way to go out, and I fervently hope your team will be coming in again sometime soon.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:06 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

ANON wrote:
Congrats to all the Western teams in the top four places--it is a fitting way to go out, and I fervently hope your team will be coming in again sometime soon.

It was nice seeing that. I used to play with the folks that played at Sugar House last night, and with the folks at Ralphies, and my current cohorts Scooters (even though I rarely play anymore, because of the little one). I know several here in Vegas who are just as pissed as I am about this. I just choose to voice my displeasure loudly and repeatedly to Buzztime, which is slightly different than them. I know several people who will be mocking the West Rankings next week. I usually only go out on Fridays, but now I will be doing something quite different until this travesty is fixed. Nice knowing nearly everyone around here, LEWSER is soon to be retired. LIke I have said before, "I am just so disgusted."