New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: six east 4/12
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

i wanted to give a hearty congratulations to hooters of tallahassee for the big win last night. we were doing well until the final round. we bled lots of points for the first three questions in the final round. you guys must have nailed them all very nice game.

Post subject: Re: six east 4/12
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Thank you very much IDJIT5500. We admire West Park Station as a formidable Six competitor every week. Ken (Kendo) Matt (Zippy) Jim (Raoul) and Arthur as himself try for a rare double after ranking #1 Tuesday night in Showdown East at Varsity Bar and Grill (I had to work late and wasn't able to be there). We're surprisingly loose talking about the Stanley Cup Playoffs, how safe is that 3-0 lead now Penguins?, if you can imagine a team of Floridians doing so. In the second matching round we educatedly guess correctly the satellites to their decades, and without Jorge (L Pato) there to help everyone turns to me for matching the Nascar tracks to their state. Daytona (Florida) and Martinsville (Virginia) are no-brainers but we educatedly guess correctly Lakewood (Georgia) and Knoxville (Iowa). In the Marathon Round we slightly stumble when Arthur first picks Jamaica as the Queen of the Antilles and then switches to Cuba. I remember Patrick Roy winning the Conn Smythe trophy for the Habs in 1986 so that's the team he started his career with. The most challenging Final Question is Sports. Again everyone turns to me for who won their first Major Tennis Title at Wimbledon in 1992? My 16 years of Sports IQ experience pay off for once. Numerous times as a round 2 question or round 4 clue ingraine in my brain Andre Agassi won Wimbledon in 1992 and the U.S. Open in 1994. On at least five questions we didn't know the correct answer but deduced by elimination when we knew it wasn't any of the other answers. Zippy ranks #1 individually and we rank #1 as a bar in the Smartest Hooters in America tournament. A career Six night for us and hopefully more to follow.
See everyone again next week.