New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: SIX 7/12
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:04 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Congratulations to Maddog and West Park Station for their overall #1 individual and bar rankings. Also congratulations to the usual suspects Padre, IDJT, and Lane, and Ram's Family Restaurant, Clancy's Clubhouse, Torrey Pines Pub, The Arena, Houlihans, and Buffalo Wild Wings, in Cincinnati, and Oakdale, MN for their consistent top 10 rankings.

I'm just messing around at Applebee's Killearn in Tallahassee, FL, a fairway wood away from Premier Gym where I workout at
9:00PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the week. (17 lbs. lost since April) A la Megumi I sit down with five boxes and draw immediate stares from all the people at the bar. Either I'm feeling stupid or this is really a challenging game I'm thinking. Alice is worth the price of admission and welcomes my first appearance in a while. I'm at 30K to 25K heading into the final round and educatedly guess correctly on spitting cobra (also known as rinkhals cobra), Jakarta as the southernmost city listed as choices, Telly Savalas as being in "The Greatest Story Ever Told", and Jim Palmer as the '73, '75, and '76 Cy Young Award Winner thanks to a recent story on his wanting to sell them. As the graphic says you've answer five questions correctly, one more and you get 4,000 bonus points, don't screw up, I screw up again just like Monday. Benet wrote John Brown's Body. Still amazingly I rank #6 as a bar. I guess it was a challenging yet enjoyable game.

Post subject: Re: SIX 7/12
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

thanks for the congrats, hunk, but it really belongs to another team that apparently got screwed by the stupid rule withdrawing non-player plus score from the "official" rankings. the bad part is i can't remember the team that actually won last. sorry to whoever that was.

anyway it was a pretty challenging game. we had a hard time with the final round. the snake question was a guess for us. jakarta we were pretty sure. the greatest story ever told was a complete loss for us. the history question about the american colonization society tuebor had right away. jim palmer we got by elimination, but we bled a lot of points. the arts question we got and confirmed as we could name the authors of the other three works.

we didn't expect to finish 2nd with scores that low but we were satisfied with the rank.

i always think that finishing 6th is six is auspicious.