New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: still six snafu 1/19
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

I didn't play last week, but this week there still weren't any clues in the 18-question round. Is this deliberate? Does anybody here ever write to the Gurus? Do they reply? I wrote to the trivia Guru at the NTN website twice, on topics unrelated to this one, but got no reply. I assume they just don't care, which is possibly one (of many) reason why the stock is at 40 cents.
XT
PS. our regular Wed. nite site, Broadway Station, was getting no signal from NTN, so we moved to Mad Donkey.

Post subject: Re: still six snafu 1/19
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:41 am 
Himself Fodder

First Pink Pig and now Mad Donkey, I gotta get to NYC real soon.

BO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 am 
Lotsa Posta

xtrain wrote:
I didn't play last week, but this week there still weren't any clues in the 18-question round. Is this deliberate? Does anybody here ever write to the Gurus? Do they reply? I wrote to the trivia Guru at the NTN website twice, on topics unrelated to this one, but got no reply. I assume they just don't care, which is possibly one (of many) reason why the stock is at 40 cents.
XT
PS. our regular Wed. nite site, Broadway Station, was getting no signal from NTN, so we moved to Mad Donkey.

As I noted in other threads, I have been calling the folks at Customer Service, who at first seemed oblivious to the issue. As we pay a lot for BT (40 playmakers), it really pisses us off when these increasingly frequent issues come up. I'll be continuing to call and/or move up the food chain until there is some kind of response.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

xtrain wrote:

Tuesdays at Mad River, then Wednesdays at Mad Donkey? Does your team have some anger management issues? :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am 
Lotsa Posta

Akbar71 wrote:
xtrain wrote:
XT

As I noted in other threads, I have been calling the folks at Customer Service, who at first seemed oblivious to the issue. As we pay a lot for BT (40 playmakers), it really pisses us off when these increasingly frequent issues come up. I'll be continuing to call and/or move up the food chain until there is some kind of response.

I also have gotten in touch with BT about the non-reporting issue. They got back to me and wanted to know specifics, which were supplied to them. I did mention the hints as another issue. Personally, I don't care if there are hints are not, but if there are to be none, 'remove hint' from the screen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

ANON wrote:
xtrain wrote:

Tuesdays at Mad River, then Wednesdays at Mad Donkey? Does your team have some anger management issues? :D

Maybe go to Mad Hatters in Rumson, NJ to complete the MAD HAT TRICK. LMAOL

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:38 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

ANON wrote:
xtrain wrote:

I've played with them several times over the years. They seem to manage their anger quite well

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 pm 
Nonagenarian

Location: Tavern on Main, El Segundo, CA; also play at Mr.B's, East Side Mario's
Hints were fixed tonight for the 1/26 Six game :D

Christina/HEELAX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

tarheelinlax wrote:
Hints were fixed tonight for the 1/26 Six game :D

Christina/HEELAX

We saw them too, and agreed that someone at Buzztime must have returned from vacation.