New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: First Splited Spotlight 3-2-12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

For those the East region, what was your bar rank? The National Rankings went afoul at Hooters of Fairview Hghts.

They ranked us #1 but they didn't show the overall bar scores. Showed the individual scores but didn't show our winner (BEGGS with 45k) on the national board.

Did anyone else had that glitch?

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

Post subject: Re: First Splited Spotlight 3-2-12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:33 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

MitchWolf wrote:
For those the East region, what was your bar rank? The National Rankings went afoul at Hooters of Fairview Hghts.

They ranked us #1 but they didn't show the overall bar scores. Showed the individual scores but didn't show our winner (BEGGS with 45k) on the national board.

Said us at Adams Mill were #1 as bar with 51k average and myself as #1 with 53k as score. Hate the omission of the west tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

tchoiniere wrote:
MitchWolf wrote:

Said us at Adams Mill were #1 as bar with 51k average and myself as #1 with 53k as score. Hate the omission of the west tonight.

Better average than Hooters of Fairview Heights for sure.....guess we have to await for the rankings tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 pm 
Himself Fodder

tchoiniere wrote:

You certainly weren't #1 in the east. I dropped by a place for a moment and for the half a second I saw the scores it had the local score in the #1 slot, then #2 dropped to 37k and the rest were clumped tightly behind that.

The rankings were certainly screwed up, probably because of the split. But the lack of west feed locations playing was not why you saw your location #1.

BO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
You certainly weren't #1 in the east. I dropped by a place for a moment and for the half a second I saw the scores it had the local score in the #1 slot, then #2 dropped to 37k and the rest were clumped tightly behind that.

The rankings were certainly screwed up, probably because of the split. But the lack of west feed locations playing was not why you saw your location #1.

BO

I heard the same stuff over on the West Feed, wherever you were at, and second place was 37k. I heard this from several groups..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
tchoiniere wrote:

BO

Would love to hear from "Mr 100" GAMBIT on his comments of "Split"light.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:46 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, I can understand why all the West scores are marked as a repeat game in the HOF this morning ;) :lol:

But I don't know why all the East coast scores are marked as a repeat. Does anyone remember if there was a repeat question in there from a previous weeks Spotlight game? (I do know from past experience that if your game even has as little as just one repeat question from a previous week, it will flag your score).

What's funny is that while repeat individual scores get posted to the HOF.... the locations that get repeats do not post to the HOF. So, we have no locations at all in the HOF this morning :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:32 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

It is hilarious watching the scores out West to prove a point; I really like THX EC. I can't wait to see what BT comes up with to stop people from heckling/taunting/showing them how stupid this split thing really is..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

poman wrote:
Does anyone remember if there was a repeat question in there from a previous weeks Spotlight game?

We've played every Spotlight for the last several years other than the one during Hurricane Ike, and we didn't recognize any repeat questions.

Brooke/AARDVK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 pm 
You, in C.

As stated before, the Feb. 24 game was the last one played by the regular Mr. B's Spotlight team unless/until Buzztime comes to its senses . . . so it was great to see there was a perfect bar score last night at Season Ticket in Buena Park(coincidentally or not, less than 10 minutes from Mr. B's hmmm ;) ) . . . I have no idea who F BT, BT SKS, FSPLIT, UPU BT and IMSMRT are :roll: but I congratulate them on a job well done; whoever they are maybe they can join us at Mr. B's if/when this stupid split feed ends :) . . .

Darrell/formerly GAMBIT when I played

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 pm 
U > 100 * 2

GAMBIT wrote:
As stated before, the Feb. 24 game was the last one played by the regular Mr. B's Spotlight team unless/until Buzztime comes to its senses . . .

Be honest, you stopped playing because you are embarrassed that Buzztime outed your secret, that you only win Spotlight every week because everyone on the East Coast is sleeping.