New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Spotlight 4/5
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:24 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Congratulations to Skynet/Racer and Wolfie's #7 Clear Lake for their #1 individual and bar ranking.

I meet SLAM (Eric) and his wife SCOTS (Kim) at Pocket's Pool and Pub in Tallahassee, FL and only have two boxes because of all the poker players. I don't venture to Poor Paul's Pourhouse (who gladly let me play five boxes and there's no poker player competition) because of Springtime in Tallahassee parade preparations and the Downtown Get Down.

The Final Cut Question is "Safe Haven star Josh Duhamel earned a daytime TV Emmy in what soap opera before moving on to feature films"? (All My Children)

SLAM and SCOTS can't even sign into their Buzztime app because Pocket's has it
password-protected.

Buzztime has done an amazing job of letting Tallahassee, a college town, lose six non-smoking establishments since June, 2012, and leave us with two smoke-filled pool and darts venues. I look forward to the week of May 13 when I'll be in Tupelo, MS., and can play at a smoke-free Buffalo Wild Wings the week my wife is at her annual sales meeting.

Post subject: Re: Spotlight 4/5
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:21 pm 
Lotsa Posta

Hunk wrote:
Congratulations to Skynet/Racer and Wolfie's #7 Clear Lake for their #1 individual and bar ranking.

I meet SLAM (Eric) and his wife SCOTS (Kim) at Pocket's Pool and Pub in Tallahassee, FL and only have two boxes because of all the poker players. I don't venture to Poor Paul's Pourhouse (who gladly let me play five boxes and there's no poker player competition) because of Springtime in Tallahassee parade preparations and the Downtown Get Down.

The Final Cut Question is "Safe Haven star Josh Duhamel earned a daytime TV Emmy in what soap opera before moving on to feature films"? (All My Children)

SLAM and SCOTS can't even sign into their Buzztime app because Pocket's has it
password-protected.

Buzztime has done an amazing job of letting Tallahassee, a college town, lose six non-smoking establishments since June, 2012, and leave us with two smoke-filled pool and darts venues. I look forward to the week of May 13 when I'll be in Tupelo, MS., and can play at a smoke-free Buffalo Wild Wings the week my wife is at her annual sales meeting.

I think that you will enjoy BWW Tupelo. I did when I was there. There weren't many players, but the staff was impressed and curious about my multi-boxing. The staff and customers were also very friendly.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:41 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Thank you Gogetem for the info. The wife and I are headed to Tupelo this Friday. I'm looking forward to smoke-free trivia again and hope to journey to Southaven, MS to see RELOAD and the gang at Dan McGuiness.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 am 
Lotsa Posta

Hunk wrote:
Thank you Gogetem for the info. The wife and I are headed to Tupelo this Friday. I'm looking forward to smoke-free trivia again and hope to journey to Southaven, MS to see RELOAD and the gang at Dan McGuiness.

Enjoy your trip and put up some killer scores. Tupelo is smoke-free, but the last time that I was in Southaven, it was not. Regardless, the players in Southaven were very cordial and had some decent players.