New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Spotlight 6/20/14
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:05 pm 
Himself Fodder

Can't believe nobody has commented on this site's score yet. http://www.buzztime.com/players/bt_hof_ ... &sid=33547

Post subject: Re: Spotlight 6/20/14
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:50 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Better than perfect. This site hasn't been about trivia for quite some time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:41 am 
U > 100 * 2

-BO- wrote:
Can't believe nobody has commented on this site's score yet. http://www.buzztime.com/players/bt_hof_ ... &sid=33547

You can't believe that the members of this community have failed to notice and discuss a relevant topic regarding Buzztime trivia? You're slipping.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:03 pm 
Centenarian

Most recent Showdown. https://www.buzztime.com/players/bt_hof ... &sid=33547

Finished 7th nationally.

http://ntn.donrdenton.com/ntn06.php?GAM ... 4&ID=33547
Previous Spotlight scores.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:08 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

googie wrote:
Most recent Showdown. https://www.buzztime.com/players/bt_hof ... &sid=33547

Finished 7th nationally.

http://ntn.donrdenton.com/ntn06.php?GAM ... 4&ID=33547
Previous Spotlight scores.

Not the point. What BO is saying is a perfect score in Spotlight is 64500, yet their top two players scored 70k and 69k. (And in only 27 questions, to boot :lol: )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:13 pm 
Centenarian

I guess I didn't notice that it was above the max perfect. How do you get better than a perfect?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:11 pm 
Himself Fodder

Jethro wrote:
You can't believe that the members of this community have failed to notice and discuss a relevant topic regarding Buzztime trivia? You're slipping.

I try to be optimistic regarding members of the trivia community, but am continually reminded that blissful ignorance remains the norm. Just so long as people continue to accrue P+ points and badges all is well in their little worlds.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:11 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I try to be optimistic regarding members of the trivia community, but am continually reminded that blissful ignorance remains the norm. Just so long as people continue to accrue P+ points and badges all is well in their little worlds.

A lot of it may be blissful ignorance, but I think the other part of it is just player fatigue since we're all fighting a losing battle with the decisions buzztime has made. I'm this close to giving up on Saturday nights due to large majority of Playback questions just being repeat questions from previous games. This has been going on ever since buzztime decided to announce all the categories for the month all at once. I expressed my concerns to buzztime about the repeat content problem and they just replied with the standard "Thanks for your feedback, we'll pass this along to our content team and production team" which is usually just code for "We hear you, but we feel things are just fine the way they are"

So, why bother even trying anymore. It's player fatigue.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:27 am 
Himself Fodder

poman wrote:
A lot of it may be blissful ignorance, but I think the other part of it is just player fatigue since we're all fighting a losing battle with the decisions buzztime has made. I'm this close to giving up on Saturday nights due to large majority of Playback questions just being repeat questions from previous games. This has been going on ever since buzztime decided to announce all the categories for the month all at once. I expressed my concerns to buzztime about the repeat content problem and they just replied with the standard "Thanks for your feedback, we'll pass this along to our content team and production team" which is usually just code for "We hear you, but we feel things are just fine the way they are"

So, why bother even trying anymore. It's player fatigue.

Believe me, I feel fatigued as well and have been letting some stuff go. Such as the fact I've remind BT more than once that The Pulse isn't listed in the drop down menu for top players. But when a location pulls something like this I've gotta mention it both here and to BT. Curious to see if I hear how it was done.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:04 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

That game has top players?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

-BO- wrote:
Believe me, I feel fatigued as well and have been letting some stuff go. Such as the fact I've remind BT more than once that The Pulse isn't listed in the drop down menu for top players. But when a location pulls something like this I've gotta mention it both here and to BT. Curious to see if I hear how it was done.