New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Frank Sinatra
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:10 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Nothing like going out and expecting 11 questions about the Chairman of the Board and getting 11 questions loosely based on Lollapalooza instead. Buzztime called it a "hiccup" in the system.

Post subject: Re: Frank Sinatra
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:58 am 
Between Normal Sigmas. %!

I too was extremely disappointed that this problem of having a different headliner than the one posted weeks earlier continues to occur. I have not played Playback in awhile because this was happening all the time. I was assuming (obviously incorrectly) that they must of fixed the problem by now, but alas.

So I am swearing off Saturday night NTN until I hear on Scaratings that it is all fixed once and for all. Even then, if past is prologue, I may wait a few months.

How can a struggling company get back on its feet and grow its membership when it can't do the basics correctly?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:10 am 
Severus and Victorinus

BGTUNA wrote:
Nothing like going out and expecting 11 questions about the Chairman of the Board and getting 11 questions loosely based on Lollapalooza instead. Buzztime called it a "hiccup" in the system.

WOW!!! That was an awesome game last night!!
I knew that Lolla was in Chicago, but I didn't know that Frank Sinatra was there. "My Kind of Town" indeed.
Buzztime, keep up the good work!!

RAY J.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:33 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Hammer wrote:
I too was extremely disappointed that this problem of having a different headliner than the one posted weeks earlier continues to occur. I have not played Playback in awhile because this was happening all the time. I was assuming (obviously incorrectly) that they must of fixed the problem by now, but alas.

So I am swearing off Saturday night NTN until I hear on Scaratings that it is all fixed once and for all. Even then, if past is prologue, I may wait a few months.

How can a struggling company get back on its feet and grow its membership when it can't do the basics correctly?

That was the 1st wrong headliner in a very long time. BT has been getting the right Playback game out to the bars quite smoothly. Unfortunately you picked the one time it was fucked up. I’ll bet they are back on schedule next week.

Play on Playbackers!!

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:22 pm 
Lotsa Posta

I was disappointed that another commitment took me away from BT last Sat and the next few. Sinatra is one of the few Playback topics I would venture to even try. Maybe later.