New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Glory Days 6/12
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Congratulations to Dagwood's, Concert Pub, and Heroes Wichita for their usual outstanding games and occupying the top rankings last night. We gather at Varsity Grill in Tallahassee, FL, for our party for winning the EST4 league in the Smartest Bar (Six) competition last month. The night's festivities are tempered with the news Varsity Grill will close in approximately one and a half weeks which means Hooter's and Applebee's Capital Circle will now be our first choice and Tuesday night home respectively.

We'd been having partial feed issues a few games previously so when I ranked #1 individually I thought it was another Snafu. Luckily I'm familiar with "Journey To The Center Of The Mind" by the Amboy Dukes (including a young Ted Nugent)
from my AM radio days going to high school in Taylorsville, N.C. in the late '60's, one of my favorite hard rock Top 40 hits.
Jorge (L Pato) Ken (Kendo) Craig (Our Merkin) Randy (Zonker) Rhonda (RMAC) Richard (TPG) Eric (SLAM) his wife Kim (SCOTS) and Arthur as himself say huh-what? when I precall the band. I luckily pick Harper as the movie Paul Newman was *NOT* nominated for an Oscar for and Photo Opportunity for the word coined by Ron Ziegler, both going against the majority. We rank #1 as a team for a rare finish ahead of our friendly rivals to the South in Tampa at Dagwood's.

We'll see everyone again next Tuesday for the final Tuesday at Varsity Grill.

Post subject: Re: Glory Days 6/12
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Very sorry to hear Varsity Grill is closing down. You guys were really starting to make a name for that place.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Sorry to hear Varsity Grill is closing. We have lost our trivia home more than once and it is never easy. I hope the transition to the new place is relatively smooth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Sorry to hear about Varsity HUNK. Glad to know that your krewe already has other locations lined up that take care of you. See you on the leadersboards on Monday night!