New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Immortal Words 10/25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:29 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Congratulations to Ichael and Between the Buns for their #1 individual and bar ranking.

Last night was a playing five boxes for kicks night at Applebee's Apalachee Parkway in Tallahassee, FL., since Ken (Kendo)
Richard (TPG), Eric (SLAM) and Kim (SCOTS) all said their recliners were screaming their name.
What a pleasant surprise to see Sunshine behind the bar on a Thursday and Jamie waitressing tables

What an interesting start to the game with the quote "I drank 18 drinks in a row. That must be a record" Who said that before dying? (Dylan Thomas--not recovering from alcohol poisoning at a Tavern the night before his demise)
Then the game took a turn toward Playback Triviaoke with Golden Years by David Bowie (Don't let me hear you say "life's taking you nowhere angel") and Communication Breakdown by Led Zeppelin (It's always the same. Havin' a nervous breakdown "a-drive me insane"). I chuckled as I remember a game Kendo and I played at Buffalo Wild Wings a couple of years earlier where he started 0 for 7 until the next question was "Stairway To Heaven is a song by". Of course he always completes the story with the next week he scored 9,039 after the first question asked "Who said I tawt I taw a putty tat"?