New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tuned In 4/14
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Congratulations to UPYURS from Elsa's Cantina in Dayton, OH for #1 individual and Runyon's (Way to go Bill) for #1 bar rank. Hey UPYURS, how do you score #1 in Playback and TV? Impressive rare double. After last weeks fiasco that should have been called Tuned Out a normal actually enjoyable and entertaining game. (Insert well written by the Buzztime writers Kudos here). I hardly ever watched the Drew Carey Show but I knew Mimi's last name had a K in it. I first went Kiniski which was incorrect and then went to Bobeck which was correct. We whiffed on the Seinfeld character who pirated a video, or something to that effect, saying it's either Kramer or George. We went George and it was Kramer. We rank #14 in the national rankings at Varsity Grill and Bar in Tallahassee, FL but on today's rankings we moved up to #11 as buzztime has told three sites with guests "Our secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions".

Post subject: Re: Tuned In 4/14
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Hunk wrote:
We whiffed on the Seinfeld character who pirated a video, or something to that effect, saying it's either Kramer or George. We went George and it was Kramer

I went Newman over Kramer, and of course Newman was last off at my site, dooming me to a solo #113.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

scar wrote:

I went Newman over Kramer, and of course Newman was last off at my site, dooming me to a solo #113.

I confused the movie title with "Death Blow" (the one that Jerry ended up shooting).

This does not bode well for the upcoming Topix game :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:47 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Hunk wrote:
Congratulations to UPYURS from Elsa's Cantina in Dayton, OH for #1 individual and Runyon's (Way to go Bill) for #1 bar rank. Hey UPYURS, how do you score #1 in Playback and TV? Impressive rare double. After last weeks fiasco that should have been called Tuned Out a normal actually enjoyable and entertaining game. (Insert well written by the Buzztime writers Kudos here). I hardly ever watched the Drew Carey Show but I knew Mimi's last name had a K in it. I first went Kiniski which was incorrect and then went to Bobeck which was correct. We whiffed on the Seinfeld character who pirated a video, or something to that effect, saying it's either Kramer or George. We went George and it was Kramer. We rank #14 in the national rankings at Varsity Grill and Bar in Tallahassee, FL but on today's rankings we moved up to #11 as buzztime has told three sites with guests "Our secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions".

The SOB also won NASCAR at 7:30, so he won three non-Countdown games in a row, untied... His response to me would be "I read a book"....