New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trendalicious Trivia East 4/27
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Kudo's to Dave B and Schlep from Buffalo Wild Wings in St. Louis, MO., and Elsa's Cantina in Dayton, OH., for their #1 individual and bar rankings last night.

My boss kept me in a meeting at work until 7:15 Friday night so I was highly torqued about missing "Seinfeld" and took it out on the bikes and ellipticals at the gym. I didn't want to miss "Music Lyrics" and wasn't surprised at the Top 40 content. Did I miss the "You must be 16 or younger to play this game well" disclaimer at the beginning? I listen to Oldies in the morning on the way to work, 101.5 alternative rock at lunch and on the way home, and HOT104.9, after trivia evenings to keep up with the Top 40. I'm even guilty of watching the end of CMT and GAC Top 20 countdown video shows on weekends to catch the recaps before #1 just in case something would help on Playback. 11,323 was better than I expected given the "Dynamite", "Cooler Than Me", "California Gurls", "I Would Catch a Grenade for You" content. Buzztime, I would blow up this game with a grenade for you.

Post subject: Re: Trendalicious Trivia East 4/27
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Hunk wrote:
better than I expected given the "Dynamite", "Cooler Than Me", "California Gurls", "I Would Catch a Grenade for You" content. Buzztime, I would blow up this game with a grenade for you.

Hey, I didn't like the game either, but the game is called trendalicious. It's been like this since its inception. Anyone expecting anything other than current hits was going into the game with the wrong mindset.