New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: QB1 no longer the default game
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Someone ask Buzztime on their Facebook site on QB1:

Dear NTN please please make sure that the Bars, Pubs , & saloons other places that carry NTN know that QB1 , Buzztime Blitz & NFL Pick'em are starting up & know which T.V. to tune into on Game Days I say this cause late last year my local BWW didn't know what channel or TV that QB1 was on I had to call NTN Tech's out in Cali to get the ball rolling lol. They didn't know cause they were new to all the NTN sports make sure that the Memo on what channels which TV'S & what games I know that on September 8Th their will be some problems Weather , Fuses (lol) ppl not knowing what to do, not reading the memo haha , Satellite not working some things I can live with lol. but ppl not knowing what's going on isn't good. We NTN fans spend Money in some cases a lot of money & if I can't play NTN then either I'll go to a new place that has It Or I'll stay home & then all lose out Me , you & the watering hole. On avg. NTN (Real players) stay about 1 to 3 hours longer than the non NTN players. Thanks for your Time. Shoot I should be on the pay roll I'm always trying to drum up new players for your system haha.

NTN Buzztime, Inc. responds: Thank you so much for your feedback and insight. QB1 is selectable on channel 1 this year so just ask your server to select it for you! If you encounter any issues please let us know and we'll get you playing ASAP! Enjoy football season!

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Customer (frustrated): Can you select QB1 for me on Channel 1?

Server (confused): Huh? What's that?

Customer (upset): Dear NTN please please make sure that the Bars, Pubs , & saloons other places that carry NTN know that QB1 , Buzztime Blitz & NFL Pick'em are starting up & know which T.V. to tune into on Game Days

Buzztime (customer service): QB1 is selectable on channel 1 this year so just ask your server to select it for you!

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:00 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

poman wrote:
Customer (frustrated): Can you select QB1 for me on Channel 1?

Server (confused): Huh? What's that?

Customer (upset): Dear NTN please please make sure that the Bars, Pubs , & saloons other places that carry NTN know that QB1 , Buzztime Blitz & NFL Pick'em are starting up & know which T.V. to tune into on Game Days

Buzztime (customer service): QB1 is selectable on channel 1 this year so just ask your server to select it for you!

:lol:

Our system went down Wednesday due to a storm.

I walked over to the GM, who was staring at the stuck screen, pulled out my phone, hit the button for BT, and said, "Here...get it fixed".

10 minutes later, game was back on.

I was lucky that the GM was there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

tiefly wrote:
Our system went down Wednesday due to a storm.

I walked over to the GM, who was staring at the stuck screen, pulled out my phone, hit the button for BT, and said, "Here...get it fixed".

10 minutes later, game was back on.

I was lucky that the GM was there.

Yeah, in fairness, there actually are some bar employees who know how buzztime works. They're just few and far in between. At our bar, if buzztime goes down, there's one manager there who's immediately on the problem. But if he's not there (and fortunately, for our case, he rarely gets a day off), then we can forget about buzztime working until he gets back. The rest of the staff has little to no clue how buzztime works.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:11 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Well, I'm pleased that my site never has it. If I come out for a Sunday and its on, I'll let the manager on duty know that I'll be back after the Super Bowl. It belongs on channel 2.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 pm 
Himself Fodder

ranger wrote:
Well, I'm pleased that my site never has it. If I come out for a Sunday and its on, I'll let the manager on duty know that I'll be back after the Super Bowl. It belongs on channel 2.

At some sites it belongs on channel 1, others on channel 2.

Although it would be hilarious to visit your site, program in QB1 as much as possible, then change the manager password and sit and watch the pouting.