New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: QB1 2010 Season Schedule
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Buzztime posted the QB1 lineup for the season. The Sunday afternoon schedule is not set until the week of so the best game in each time slot can be properly decided but the 09-09 season opener and the Sunday night and Monday night games as well as the Thursday games (includes the Thanksgiving games and the 2nd half games on NFL network) are.

Here is the link to the lineup:

http://www.buzztime.com/qb1-lineup

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

Last edited by MitchWolf on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: QB1 2010 Season Schedule
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm 
Himself Fodder

They won't announce the Sunday day games until the week of so the best game in each time slot can be properly decided. That's what they did last year and they did a good job.

BO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
They won't announce the Sunday day games until the week of so the best game in each time slot can be properly decided. That's what they did last year and they did a good job.

BO

Indeed BO

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 pm 
Himself Fodder

Right now I'm certain BT is being flooded by emails from angry QB1 fans that are wondering where online QB1 is this season, not to mention the BT forums. For those who are unaware, they have discontinued online QB1, which I agree with.

BO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

[quote="-BO-"]Right now I'm certain BT is being flooded by emails from angry QB1 fans that are wondering where online QB1 is this season, not to mention the BT forums. For those who are unaware, they have discontinued online QB1, which I agree with.

BO[/quote

Is not QB1 on the 3rd channel which nobody around here knows how to put it on.? I am not a QB1 player, but I feel for you guys who enjoy it.

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 am 
Himself Fodder

FrankC wrote:
Is not QB1 on the 3rd channel which nobody around here knows how to put it on.? I am not a QB1 player, but I feel for you guys who enjoy it.

QB1 is now the default on the sports channel and selectable on both the trivia and cards channel.

BO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Last night, I was told by a manager that QB1 could only be put on the Trivia channel and not the Cards channel.

I left.

It's not up to me to do BT's job of letting managers know how to run their system.

I've also given up telling them to send broken Playmakers back to be repaired, or that their chargers aren't working. I've handed the same non-working box to THREE managers, only to pick it out of the charging box the next day.

If I'm going to make an effort to drive somewhere, only to be frustrated, I'd rather be frustrated by a finicky trout...not some bottom feeder...EGADS!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 am 
Precinct?

Besides QB1 online, there doesn't seem to be Pick'Em or Fantasy Football online either. It appears that those picks must be made from a playmaker at the bars.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Dubious wrote:
Besides QB1 online, there doesn't seem to be Pick'Em or Fantasy Football online either. It appears that those picks must be made from a playmaker at the bars.

Fantasy Football has been discontinued

Pick'Em is no longer available on-line.

It can still be played on the playmaker any time starting each Tuesday. There is an option in the menu to play. I believe that the game is only available until the kick-off of the first game of the week... I made my picks between Glory Daze and Brainbuster this week

There is also an scheduled Pick"em game on the Sports Channel. Schedule is here: http://www.buzztime.com/buzztime-pro-pickem.html

Not that it matters..but I have no idea if there are any P+ points for playing either the network game or the playmaker only version or if there are any threshold bonuses based on # of correct picks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 pm 
Himself Fodder

tiefly wrote:
Last night, I was told by a manager that QB1 could only be put on the Trivia channel and not the Cards channel.

Actually, the manager was accurate. I misspoke in my earlier post. My bad.

BO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 am 
U > 100 * 2

Are they only doing QB-1 to NFL games now? I was at a BW-3 location this past saturday looking to play QB-1 to a couple of the NCAA games going on and I tried putting the Sports channel over both trivia and cards and on either channel, QB-1 games didn't show up under the Select Game menu. I'm not sure what else I could've been doing wrong or what more I could've done. I really enjoyed QB-1 when you didn't have to go through all this just to play it. Once again, BT fixing something that isn't broken and making things harder than they have to be.

--Tia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 am 
Himself Fodder

Tiamat wrote:
Are they only doing QB-1 to NFL games now? I was at a BW-3 location this past saturday looking to play QB-1 to a couple of the NCAA games going on and I tried putting the Sports channel over both trivia and cards and on either channel, QB-1 games didn't show up under the Select Game menu. I'm not sure what else I could've been doing wrong or what more I could've done. I really enjoyed QB-1 when you didn't have to go through all this just to play it. Once again, BT fixing something that isn't broken and making things harder than they have to be.

--Tia

BT hasn't offered QB1 to regular season NCAA games since at least 2007.

And as far as programming NFL games on Sunday or Monday, it took me less than 30 seconds to do so today on channel A.

BO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:10 am 
U > 100 * 2

That was probably the last year we played QB-1 to NCAA games. I didn't play last year so I figured the last year I did was either '08 or '07. I don't make it out often when the NFL is on...either working or watching the games at home. Oh well, thanks for the info.
--Tony