New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why I (on very rare occasion) Get Pissy With BT
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 pm 
Himself Fodder

The QB1 today's winners still hasn't been fixed. Almost three months ago we were told that the links have indeed been fixed but were waiting on a new website update. Well guess what? Football season is almost over. Guess the website isn't updated very often, no big deal. What's that? PM's have been removed and the website was altered to reflect that? Odd.

Last year the today's winners showed triplicates every week of the year and was finally fixed during either the conference championship games or the Super Bowl. This means that for two seasons now, the today's winners in addition to parts of the QB1 HOF have been inoperative. Am really not sure what that says about the company as a whole, but it can't be positive.

I do realize that this isn't of paramount importance, especially when player handles continue to change sporadically for no reason. Oh wait, has that been fixed yet? But hey, it hasn't been two years, only one in this case. :twisted:

In closing, I hope everybody is happy with their fucking avatars.

BO

Post subject: Re: Why I (on very rare occasion) Get Pissy With BT
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:

BO

I am not happy 'bout that and it will never change til the added tools are put in there. They lied when they said the avatar tool box was supposed to be upgraded last month. So that is two things BT lied about.

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:02 pm 
Himself Fodder

MitchWolf wrote:
-BO- wrote:

BO

I am not happy 'bout that and it will never change til the added tools are put in there. They lied when they said the avatar tool box was supposed to be upgraded last month. So that is two things BT lied about.

Um... um... um... Sigh. Um...

I think I'll run like The Flash to the Grand Canyon.

BO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:31 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

When I read post #2, I couldnt wait to scroll down and read the response in post #3!!

A tremendous amount of restraint was demonstrated on Bo's part. Either that or just plain resignation.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

MitchWolf wrote:
-BO- wrote:

BO

I agree... they need to add buddy bracelets that you can give to your friends and you should get gold medals around your neck for every perfecto.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

An even better idea... a prison uniform avatar that uses your p+ total as your prison number.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Tolle wrote:
An even better idea... a prison uniform avatar that uses your p+ total as your prison number.

True Dave but it will a stretch.

I do agree with BO, BT hasn't really care about QB1 like they used to, it was their bread and butter and now they are treating it like stale bread. Every time i want to know how everyone did in it, they never seem to post when they suppose to.

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:10 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

TCHCNB wrote:
When I read post #2, I couldnt wait to scroll down and read the response in post #3!!

A tremendous amount of restraint was demonstrated on Bo's part. Either that or just plain resignation.

I think it was 'resignation.'

I always wonder why people that play trivia contests, or any other competition worry more about whether the room they are playing is purple. Rather than worry about whether the answers are correct, or the scores are shown.

Can you not answer questions if your avatar doesn't have fucking glasses, a monocle, sailor hat, a tattoo, or whatever jackass thing somebody wants? Does it add to the experience of playing trivia? I guess it does for a few dipshits somewhere...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:43 am 
U > 100 * 2

MitchWolf wrote:
I do agree with BO, BT hasn't really care about QB1 like they used to, it was their bread and butter and now they are treating it like stale bread. Every time i want to know how everyone did in it, they never seem to post when they suppose to.

I miss the days when you could play QB1 to virtually any NCAA game as well. I guess that went bye-bye along with all the other cuts they made over the years. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm 
Himself Fodder

By the way, with the advent of the NCAA bowl games, the today's winners section is showing multiple entries. Same issue as two years ago. Didn't even bother sending an error report as it's a once a year event that their webmaster will never be able to replicate and solve.

BO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 pm 
Himself Fodder

From 1 year ago.....

-BO- wrote:
By the way, with the advent of the NCAA bowl games, the today's winners section is showing multiple entries. Same issue as two years ago. Didn't even bother sending an error report as it's a once a year event that their webmaster will never be able to replicate and solve.

Today's HOF page reminded me of this and the fact it's been this way for years and never fixed.

I sent an error report at the start of the season and got a reply concerning QB1 data being double-entered on individual's stats page. The data is still double-entered.

Just frustrating.