New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Horshu Lounge, Edmonton
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:28 am 
King or Queen Postalot

Fuck sakes . . . both the Finnagan's and Palm Springs issues, now in one convenient location!
At least nobody's taking advantage of it. Yet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:04 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. From what lil my increasingly decrepit, fragile lil mind can remember :cry:, there were no illegitimate big scores from there this week. If so, hope it stays that way.

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:13 pm 
Phosphorus

pengwn wrote:
Something's definitely up....

The PJ group appears to have exploited this daily since September 8th, and certain patterns are evident. Every Monday, it's been at 4:00 and 4:30. Tuesdays, 4:00 and 4:30 on Sept. 9th, 4:30 and 5:00 every week since. Wednesdays through Fridays the start time varies. Saturdays (20th excepted) and the last two Sundays, they go right at 2:00 and 2:30
O
Furthermore, since that Monday, every day that they've participated in LTT at Finnagan's through the 12:45 game (last available at that location), they show up at Horseshu and ace the 2:00 and 2:30 games. Three times -- 9/10 at 4:30, 9/26 at 5:30, 10/3 at 4:30 -- they returned for seconds. Coincidentally, I'm sure :roll: , the last time any of them has played LTT as late as 1:45 was on September . . . 7th

And for contrast, the one time they've stuck around as a group and played a CD game "on their own", they mustered an average of 7589 with a top score of 10338. No wonder they gotta rely on this cheat

Thanks, guys, for illuminating this and (apparently) putting a stop to it; great detective work. I was amused to see from your description of when the scam took place that despite it I still took two CD golds off these idiots.

I do have a question. I've figured out what the time zone cheat is, but how does the cell phone cheat work?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:50 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

jeffsadow wrote:
pengwn wrote:
Something's definitely up....

The PJ group appears to have exploited this daily since September 8th, and certain patterns are evident. Every Monday, it's been at 4:00 and 4:30. Tuesdays, 4:00 and 4:30 on Sept. 9th, 4:30 and 5:00 every week since. Wednesdays through Fridays the start time varies. Saturdays (20th excepted) and the last two Sundays, they go right at 2:00 and 2:30
O
Furthermore, since that Monday, every day that they've participated in LTT at Finnagan's through the 12:45 game (last available at that location), they show up at Horseshu and ace the 2:00 and 2:30 games. Three times -- 9/10 at 4:30, 9/26 at 5:30, 10/3 at 4:30 -- they returned for seconds. Coincidentally, I'm sure :roll: , the last time any of them has played LTT as late as 1:45 was on September . . . 7th

And for contrast, the one time they've stuck around as a group and played a CD game "on their own", they mustered an average of 7589 with a top score of 10338. No wonder they gotta rely on this cheat

Thanks, guys, for illuminating this and (apparently) putting a stop to it; great detective work. I was amused to see from your description of when the scam took place that despite it I still took two CD golds off these idiots.

I do have a question. I've figured out what the time zone cheat is, but how does the cell phone cheat work?

The west feed cell phone cheats simply get the answers by phone from an east feed jack ass who has already played the game and has no problem giving away the answers. I'm sure he gets a blow job or a favorite sheep or something from the guy as a reward when they meet up back east.

End the split and this wouldn't happen as much.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 pm 
Himself Fodder

BUD wrote:
The west feed cell phone cheats simply get the answers by phone from an east feed jack ass who has already played the game and has no problem giving away the answers. I'm sure he gets a blow job or a favorite sheep or something from the guy as a reward when they meet up back east.

That's the going rate? Hell, the west boards are going to be littered with perfects from now on!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:07 pm 
U > 100 * 2

PJ SHU (#213761) in Edmunton, AB finally merged accounts #17269449 and #18490739 during August, picking up 1,623,600. :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:11 am 
U > 100 * 2

Death Dealer wrote:
PJ SHU (#213761) in Edmunton, AB finally merged accounts #17269449 and #18490739 during August, picking up 1,623,600. :evil:

Well he did it again last weekend, adding another 16+M to jumps to third. Will Buzztime ever do somthing about this guy?? :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:24 am 
Himself Fodder

Death Dealer wrote:
Well he did it again last weekend, adding another 16+M to jumps to third. Will Buzztime ever do somthing about this guy?? :twisted:

BT will do something about it when they do something about players who double dip to cheat points. Or players who use the app to play from home and gain points. Hell, if you're going to cheat to gain worthless P+ points at least make it worthwhile and gain millions at a time instead of 1k per occurrence.

ZARGE/CZARGE has done the same thing multiple times with all his accounts. Truth is, we just don't know who legitimately has the most P+ points. And the funny thing is, they aren't worth anything. All these people going through various machinations to cheat a worthless system.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:32 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Death dealer have you PMed Jamie Hilton the details about PJ SHU and the others?

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!