New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Krazikatt's New Help Section!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 pm 

Alrighty, so I've been working hard on this... and it's not done but it's getting there!

http://www.buzztime.com/help

The known issues page is good because it lists out known issues and when they're slated to be fixed. If we don't have a date for their fix yet it's in the "pending issues" section. This section is cool because if you click on an issue you can comment on it. So if you're having issues that we have in our pending section your comments will help us troubleshoot! This is also cool because you can type a word into the "filter" to basically search the pending issues. I'm going to try and do this with the FAQ too... but that's a project for sure so I don't know when that will be up.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know! I'm gonna check out your feedback now :)

Post subject: Re: Krazikatt's New Help Section!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:08 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
krazikatt wrote:
Alrighty, so I've been working hard on this... and it's not done but it's getting there!

The known issues page is good because it lists out known issues and when they're slated to be fixed. If we don't have a date for their fix yet it's in the "pending issues" section. This section is cool because if you click on an issue you can comment on it. So if you're having issues that we have in our pending section your comments will help us troubleshoot! This is also cool because you can type a word into the "filter" to basically search the pending issues. I'm going to try and do this with the FAQ too... but that's a project for sure so I don't know when that will be up.

Hey! You're supposed to be just a real person here. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Thanks for the update, KK. I still think that the incorrect trivia content link should have its own tab, but I am glad that at least there is a standard form available for this if you look hard enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 am 
Precinct?

FUCK BUZZTIME! HA! YES!!!! HA! No seriously - when it it gets going I'm sure it will be of use particularly to newbies....

foobar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 am 
Precinct?

One question though - is there a "known issue" currently entitled "They are fucking up the game and continue to let business graduates with no knowledge of the domain or its audience dictate the direction it will take" ???? If so I'd like to comment.....

foobar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 am 
Lord of Scaratings

krazikatt wrote:

I think it's good. Back before there were the BT forums the player feedback was virtually impossible to coordinate. I remember Cloudy calling NTN about site problems, Players Plus etc with some frequency. I call ed once and gave up.

Now that the forum is gone, leaving a pipeline for player input gives BT the opportunity to hear from their end customers. Hope they use it wisely.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 am 
Lord of Scaratings

krazikatt wrote:
If we don't have a date for their fix yet it's in the "pending issues" section. :)

I see being able to delete a network avenue is pending.

I still haven't created one as I've been awaiting that functionality.

And better looking avatars. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 pm 
Pythagorus' First

Speaking of avatars,how do I get my old Forums avatar onto this site? Help will be appreciated. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:28 pm 
Centenarian

Dave51 wrote:
Speaking of avatars,how do I get my old Forums avatar onto this site? Help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Either upload it from your computer, or link to the URL where you originally found it, via the Profile edit avatar button.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 am 
Pythagorus' First

Well,yeah!! That worked. Big Thanks to Big Sky! I am whole again ...or...hooligan..or...never mind...just glad to be back!