Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Horshu Lounge, Edmonton
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:43 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

tiefly wrote:
Jim wrote:
Well at least somebody is playing Countdown daily at Horseshu. I can think of a number of local sites that are lucky to log a couple games of Countdown every two or three days. I don't approve of the apparent gambit, but I don't want to see more sites dropping BT due to lack of play and if this person is the one that keeps it going so be it.

Call bullshit on this post.

If this individual drives away more people via getting cheating gold medals that should rightfully go to non-cheating players...who in turn quit playing because who wants to lose repeatedly to a cheat...and MANY sites lose long time players/customers, do you still stand by your post?

As SOB pointed out, he lost out on a gold to this douche bag. I've lost medals to this cheating asshole. When I see one of his MANY handles on top of the board anymore, I have the option of continuing to play or going across the parking lot to a non-BT bar and drinking off their extensive beer menu.

If it takes a fuck-up like PJ to keep BT alive, give me the shovel so I can start (Continue?) to dig the grave.

You have a point. And I bet you can find numerous reasons to cross the parking lot to the non BT bar and drinking off their extensive beer menu. :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:15 pm 
Octogenarian

S O B wrote:
Beautiful!

Do you really think Buzztime will look into this and come up with a solution - I say scrap the damn east/west split

:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:24 pm 
Himself Fodder

I like how this will likely work out. Thought from the initial research it had to be a cell phone gambit, looks like I was wrong.

Good job guys!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:32 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

S O B wrote:
If you can contact PJ SHU through Facebook, tell him to cut that shit out. Everybody knows what he's up to.

I sent him a private message since I can't post to Buzztimes facebook wall.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 am 
Centenarian

If Buzztime were to combine his other 3 accounts, he'd be a little more than 3+ million players plus points behind ZARGE. He would still be in 4th overall if Buzztime combined his accounts. Buzztime does combine accounts only if they ARE NOT active at the same time which is clearly not the case here. Buzztime can delete multiple accounts without telling the user but that seems to be few and far between that they have done that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:13 am 
Himself Fodder

HoopScoop wrote:
If Buzztime were to combine his other 3 accounts, he'd be a little more than 3+ million players plus points behind ZARGE. He would still be in 4th overall if Buzztime combined his accounts. Buzztime does combine accounts only if they ARE NOT active at the same time which is clearly not the case here. Buzztime can delete multiple accounts without telling the user but that seems to be few and far between that they have done that.

For what it's worth, pretty sure ZARGE did the exact same thing with combining accounts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:46 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

HoopScoop wrote:

Four others. PJ XXX is domiciled at Finnagan's, but is often played with the rest of the PJ group. Not that the extra 408,500 would make much additional difference

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:41 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

They have just switched sites at 12:30 pacific time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:34 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

PHILIPJOSEPH, PJ SHU was not listed in the top 1000 on 11/16/12, but had vaulted to #4 at 69,617,700 on 02/18/13. Now at 74.5 million.

# 1000 on 11/16/12 was 16 million.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:41 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. No shenanigans today from Horseshu. Image Maybe someone at NTN Buzztime did something right. Image

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:55 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Well, hell. No shenanigans today from Horseshu. Image Maybe someone at NTN Buzztime did something right. Image

I looked at his profile and badges, he got another perfect on his last countdown game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:

I think he might feel harassed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:09 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

lewser wrote:
liljol wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:52 am 
King or Queen Postalot

lewser wrote:
liljol wrote:

Guess they didn't care for the company of PJ SKS, CHEATR, DUMAZZ, and YALLSK, since they only bothered running their schtick on the 2:00 game. That's certainly not the Alberta way to treat out-of-country visitors!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

PJ SHU has changed his handle to "ICEMAN." I guess he thinks we won't notice. He just had one 15k CD game yesterday. He's trying to quit, I suppose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:43 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

S O B wrote:
PJ SHU has changed his handle to "ICEMAN." I guess he thinks we won't notice. He just had one 15k CD game yesterday. He's trying to quit, I suppose.

Hmm, now how did he get a perfect? I thought BT had set the time zone and feed to the same for both Finnagans and Horshu?
Is ICEMAN now getting the answers by phone from somewhere?

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
BUD wrote:
S O B wrote:

Hmm, now how did he get a perfect? I thought BT had set the time zone and feed to the same for both Finnagans and Horshu?
Is ICEMAN now getting the answers by phone from somewhere?

No, I'm not.

I may have to pay that poser a visit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:22 pm 
U > 100 * 2

Changed his name again on all of the accounts, moved two accounts to two other locations and the 15K is from the 8th. On review of the 8th game with the 15K it appears there is a fifth account involved. While writting this update he moved the other from Honshu to a fourth location to try and hide. :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:09 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Death Dealer wrote:
Changed his name again on all of the accounts, moved two accounts to two other locations and the 15K is from the 8th. On review of the 8th game with the 15K it appears there is a fifth account involved. While writting this update he moved the other from Honshu to a fourth location to try and hide. :evil:

PATTI (msracine) had a 15k on the 10th at 330 pacific time. That is one of PJ's handles. When did BT fix Finnagans feed?

Since the 10th none of the PJ, PEAJJ, PATTI accounts have done much better than a 8k. Are LADDIE and LASSIE his handles too?

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

BUD wrote:
Death Dealer wrote:

PATTI (msracine) had a 15k on the 10th at 330 pacific time. That is one of PJ's handles. When did BT fix Finnagans feed?

Since the 10th none of the PJ, PEAJJ, PATTI accounts have done much better than a 8k. Are LADDIE and LASSIE his handles too?

No fix for Finnagan's yet. CHEVY (no relation to PJ) played a few Canucksgiving games there, including CD at 1:00 and 1:30 MDT, and the timestamp on his Friday Topix and Spotlight solo games are an hour early

Some of the PJ group played over the weekend, with a rash of identity changes. PJ SHU melted to just PJ, [don't remember] is now LADDIE, and PJ XXX has blossomed into LASSIE, now out of Shenanigan's (how ironic is that?)

No giant P+ leap for any of the PJ Five, at least . . .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm 
U > 100 * 2

BUD wrote:
Death Dealer wrote:

Yes, LADDIE and LASSIE are part of it. I track him by the Player ID numbers we all have that are unique and assigned first time we play. BT always keeps the oldest number, which he can't lose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:10 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

pengwn wrote:

No giant P+ leap for any of the PJ Five, at least . . .

Honestly no one should give a crap about p+points. The only things that mean even a little are scores, and he is a cheating fuck..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:50 am 
King or Queen Postalot

Finnagan's was put back on Mountain time on Friday, and the PJ group is back to maybe breaking 10k in their Countdown games

Too bad Buzztime hasn't seen fit to vacate any of their recent "achievements" :?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

It appears that at least one other Alberta bar is set to the Eastern time zone. I finished up tonight's trivia play with five games of Late Shift, and in the first four, a bar called Mojos in Lethbridge put up top 20 bar averages. Not sure if there are any shenanigans going on, but there are two other Buzztime sites in that town... My last game was the 11:00 Late Shift, and since it was only 9:00 in Alberta, they should not have been playing that game yet.

-- RWM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:08 pm 
Himself Fodder

Yep. http://www.buzztime.com/site/39502/games

BT just keeps hitting home runs with their cute little network split.