New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: got a medal
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:58 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

so i had a great night last night. Got third place in a premium game! First medal ever. Got third before in btt or something but it had 299 players so i was ineligible. I only got 865 or so points on the hair question so i might have gotten silver even. But i will take this bronze any day!

The game after tuned in was a wash but i got a halfway decent score in six. Not great but one of my best in months. Actually a good score in final just kind of low going into it.

I switched to wangus for the rest of the night and did fairly well. I was going to have 11k in cd but i switched my correct answer about nero when the last clue came up. Just jumped the gun heh.

Farmed five or six top 100s off of late shift. Got top 20 for one. I tried to break into the top 100 average for it but it did not work. It seems that even if you only answer three questions it goes to your average so i have a score of 300 bringing me down. Actually can someone do me a huge favor and calculate my average in ls using each score? And then again without the 300 score? I am curious about something but i am on mobile. Long story but no internet