New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: PlayersPlus Points
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:19 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Scar they could do a thing where your actual P+P total isn't reduced. What they would do is have two sets of your total... one for your account and one in the shop (let's use these damn tablets for something). So if I have 1m P+P and spend 500,000.... on the website etc. it says 1m but in the shop it says 500,000.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:08 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Nice thread Jamie. I like the idea of doing something to help new and troubled sites. And don't want my points to disappear!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:08 am 
For For Texters

I used to play QB1 and NTN trivia during the 1990s at my local Black Angus Restaurants in Fremont and San Lorenzo, CA. I even bought my own playmaker from NTN office in Mountain View, CA. That playmaker was very nifty at the time: Bright screen, with eight buttons, four in each side (in Braille), and a telescopic antennae (supposedly for TV or radio waves, no WIFI per se, at the time.)

I also owned a NTN jacket and fanny pack. Both were black with red lettering.

Black Angus dropped the NTN games later in the 1990s, so I thought that was the end of NTN.

In 2014, I discovered NTN at my local BWW. I immediately signed up for Buzztime NTN.

I learned about the PlayersPlus Points but didn't really think about it. However....WELL HELL... I worked for it from the beginning of 2014, but I sure would like some more credits when I was playing during the years in 1990s????

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:33 am 
For For Texters

VIRSIR wrote:
I used to play QB1 and NTN trivia during the 1990s at my local Black Angus Restaurants in Fremont and San Lorenzo, CA. I even bought my own playmaker from NTN office in Mountain View, CA. That playmaker was very nifty at the time: Bright screen, with eight buttons, four in each side (in Braille), and a telescopic antennae (supposedly for TV or radio waves, no WIFI per se, at the time.)

Black Angus dropped the NTN games later in the 1990s, so I thought that was the end of NTN.

In 2014, I discovered NTN at my local BWW. I immediately signed up for Buzztime NTN.

I learned about the PlayersPlus Points but didn't really think about it. However....WELL HELL... I worked for it from the beginning of 2014, but I sure would like some more credits when I was playing during the years in 1990s????

BTW, anyone else remember accumulating the Buffalo Chips while playing at Black Angus?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:41 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

VIRSIR wrote:
VIRSIR wrote:

BTW, anyone else remember accumulating the Buffalo Chips while playing at Black Angus?

Heh, heh, heh, did someone mention Black Angus Cow Chips? Image

It was those Cow Chips that got me to venture from my then NTN home at San Lorenzo to other stores, managing to accumulate at least a few from a good number of them in the Pacific Coast states. That, in turn, led to my long, strange journey through a large number of different NTN Buzztime sites...a journey that still goes on, though with not nearly as much frequency as the late 90s and early 2000s.

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:13 am 
Between Normal Sigmas. %!

VIRSIR wrote:
VIRSIR wrote:

I was able to accumulate quite a few "cow chips" even though I rarely played more than once or twice a week and had a long break from BA when I moved to an area without one. I used them towards my tab and was able to cash them in for some odds and ends.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:32 pm 

Thank you so much for your feedback on Players Plus points. I appreciate it!