New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: New Playmaker Beta App
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:29 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Do these idiots at Buzztime want to fail? They turned on the mileage at the two sites left within 20 miles from here, so you can't play unless you want to be in a crowded unsocially distanced pack of drunks, and then they have the chutzpah to mail out about their 200 mile hubs. Doesn't help most of us, but if you're out in the middle of the Atfuckinglantic Ocean, there's a good chance you can pick up New York or Florida. Convince me that they really care if anyone plays.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:11 pm 
Something

Hello! Can anyone tell me of a good GPS spoofing app for iPhone?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:18 am 
Centenarian

schushoe wrote:
Hello! Can anyone tell me of a good GPS spoofing app for iPhone?

Typically all of the iPhone spoofing apps are just for show and do not truly spoof your iPhone into believing it is somewhere else. To truly spoof your iPhone you have to download software like iSpoofer and install it on your computer. I think iSpoofer is free for a couple of days and then you get charged some fee per month if you decide to keep it. You can google other software you can download to spoof your iPhone and see if they are truly free for life.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:21 am 
Centenarian

I guess there will be no updates to the app ever again once the merger with that cancer company gets approved.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:51 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

There are no free iPhone spoofers that I know if either. As Hoop says all those free ones don’t really change your location. Don’t even try those.

The one I use is “Imyfone anyto “and it’s $20 for 3 months and you do have to have a Mac computer to download the software into. Then you can program up to 5 apple devices by hooking up the data/charging cord to the Mac. If you use Waze or google maps Etc on your phone that app will reset your spoof location to the actual location and you will have to reprogram the Spoof location with your Mac. Also if you turn off the device or the battery drains to 0 you lose the spoof location and have to reprogram.

So I don’t have the spoofing app on my main phone just on iPads and older retired iPhones that I only use with WiFi as they have no SIM card.

iTools is another similar one for $35 per month. It is free for 2 or 3 days, long enough to spoof 5 devices but if another app changes the location you’re done and itools knows you already had a free trial. Been down that road and got imyfone anyto.

Someone has suggested it might be easier to just get a cheap Android pay as you go Tracfone (TCL LX) from Walmart for about $20 and use it only on WiFi. The good android spoofers from Lexa are free.

Good luck.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:49 pm 
Something

I bought a $20 Tracfone and stumbled through setting it up but I did it! I am playing at the closest site (11 miles away) to me but wonder if anyone who does this plays at a location far away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:50 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

schushoe wrote:
I bought a $20 Tracfone and stumbled through setting it up but I did it! I am playing at the closest site (11 miles away) to me but wonder if anyone who does this plays at a location far away.

That’s great SHUSHU that you got through setting up a cheapo $20 tracphone to be a universal buzztime tablet. I hadn’t tried it myself.

Yes, you can set the location to anywhere you like. Maybe the Sea Dog in Bangor, plenty of players? Or anywhere.

That all said you really should try to get some to go food from Bingas to support them since they are still paying for buzztime. I do get to go food at least once a week from Stained Glass. There’s not much reason to stay in there as no one’s playing in there anymore. Too crowded with the local drunks and at reduced bar stools you can’t get a seat near the 1 tv that gets BT. Unless you go during lunchtime.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:58 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

BUD wrote:

That’s great SHUSHU that you got through setting up a cheapo $20 tracphone to be a universal buzztime tablet. I hadn’t tried it myself.

Yes, you can set the location to anywhere you like. Maybe the Sea Dog in Bangor, plenty of players? Or anywhere.

I was wondering why the Oklahoma contingent has been dominating from South Carolina :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:45 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

We use iSpoofer at Mad River for someone playing in Maryland with an iPhone. Yes, I have a paid subscription of $4.95 a month for 3 licenses, and yes, I also got it to work on my iPad. It works the same as the app Bud described, except you could also use a PC to tell your iPhone where to go.

To play "far away" on a Tracfone or other Android device, you need a GPS spoofer, and we've been using the one from Lexa that Bud mentioned. It is also possible to do this on at least some Amazon Kindle Fires; I've done it with two current models..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:18 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

poman wrote:
BUD wrote:

I was wondering why the Oklahoma contingent has been dominating from South Carolina :D

It seems Pearl Jam, Lyrix, Porker and other Oklahoma cheaters have been playing remotely at that SC bar which must be behind in the feed. I think I will call that bar on Monday and get the BT computer rebooted so it’s back in synch with the proper time and game feed with the rest of us.

All of Oklahoma is now on my cheaters list. Along with others around Myrtle Beach SC, IL and TX.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:29 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

myself, i play at the local establishment just a little over 2 miles away. but others on the team travel and have no problem joining us at west park station from wherever they are in the country. for these purposes the android devices are cheaper in that you can get free gps emulators for androids. but i also second bud's suggestion to at least get some takeout from the place close to you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:20 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

The financial agent that handled accounts for iSpoofer suddenly quit some days ago. The program still works for us, but who knows how long that is going to last??

Last Tuesday afternoon, the two mile rule was imposed for Mad River/NYC area. Most of us had to shift to GPS spoofing in order to play last week.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

BUD wrote:
poman wrote:
BUD wrote:
All of Oklahoma is now on my cheaters list. Along with others around Myrtle Beach SC, IL and TX.

Does that mean Westmont, IL?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:12 pm 
Lotsa Posta

Just better than you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:40 pm 

All of Oklahoma is now on my cheaters list. Along with others around Myrtle Beach SC, IL and TX.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Does that mean Westmont, IL?[/quote]

As a TX player, i can assure you that the cheating has nothing to do with location 'spoofing' apps.

The governor re-closed 'bars' back in June due to covid. He expanded 'restaurants' from 50% to 75% capacity yesterday, but is keeping 'stand alone bars' closed. That means there was/still are plenty of options for multiple locations in your own area that are closed 'bars' set to the 20 mile play radius (while restaurant locations are not since they have been open since April)

It doesn't take a spoofing app to play 2 'bars' on 2 devices with computers out of sync that come up playable within 20 miles on the stock non-spoofed app. I can assure you that I recognize most of the 'cheaters' and they are all local.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:03 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

BUD wrote:
poman wrote:
BUD wrote:

Along with others around Myrtle Beach SC, IL and TX.

I believe the reference to IL and other places is to the locations discussed in this thread: http://www.scaratings.com/newScaratings/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4019, not to all locations in those states.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:31 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Right I was talking about Harborchase IL which has been rebooted and the cheating is done from there.

EDIT - Jan 25th, Wrong, the cheating has been back by Richek for a good while. Rebooting didn't get them back in synch for long if it ever did? I'm suspecting a difference in the number of ads seen at the old folks home, thus games start later vs real bars. Should be synced up better, put in filler BT ads so the ad time is exactly the same at all locations. But who has time these days to check the timing on all that?

Last edited by BUD on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:45 pm 
Lotsa Posta

Ah, I misunderstood above.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:16 pm 
1/111th a Devil

GPS Emulator app on Android devices works fine for being able to play Buzztime from anywhere and is free.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:57 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Bump for those looking to play from home during the covid shutdown. Page 7 posts above explains well. “Imyfone anyto “ does have sales on the service from time to time. A few weeks ago re-upped for 3 months at $15.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7