New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What was the name of the colored truck game for extra P+ ?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:47 am 
Lord of Scaratings

Well totally serendipitously I ended up on the road that Bungalow Joe's resides upon performing a family assistance errand and convinced the wife to drop in for lunch and a couple of games.

Now 24,997,600. Where is that commercial game they had with different color trucks they used to have for extra p+ points when you need it ?

I remember JESSE driving from bar to bar using the universal password to kill games and then that would come on so he could get more P+.

Post subject: Re: What was the name of the colored truck game for extra P+
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:37 am 
Himself Fodder

It was in conjunction with the QB1 Dodge Ram Truck competition. Pretty sure it only aired during football season, and then perhaps only for one season. The name definitely had Dodge Ram Truck in it.

Tell Jesse had he used that time to study for the truck game, perhaps he could have won a $30k+ truck like some people I know instead of collecting P+ points. :lol:

(I know your question was rhetorical, but I woke up in a feisty mood)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:33 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

I believe there were two Dodge truck games. In the first you "drove" to different stores and if the guessed the right order got a 25,000 PP+ bonus. The second was a race and if you guessed the right car won a 25,000 PP+ bonus. Both were played at the end of Wipeout and only lasted a couple minutes. I remember people staying when Wipeout started to get a chance at the bonus game at the end. Those were the days when many BW3s has 30-40 Playmakers and they were used. I didn't play QB1 so don't know about that aspect.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:42 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Dodge Nitro was the game where you had to guess the cargo. I don’t recall anymore but there was a sequence to winning this game. If you played all the time it was easy to remember the previous game’s winner that would help get the current sequence to win. Somebody win a Nitro at the end of that marketing campaign.

Ah, The good old days at J J Muldoons in Gaithersburg MD. Played 6 days a week there from 89 to 06/07 before switching to Hardtimes in Germantown MD.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:26 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

-BO- wrote:
It was in conjunction with the QB1 Dodge Ram Truck competition. Pretty sure it only aired during football season, and then perhaps only for one season. The name definitely had Dodge Ram Truck in it.

Tell Jesse had he used that time to study for the truck game, perhaps he could have won a $30k+ truck like some people I know instead of collecting P+ points. :lol:

(I know your question was rhetorical, but I woke up in a feisty mood)

Hilarious, I remember JESSE telling me he had almost figured it out, when he would guess right 33% of the time.

Haven't see him in years now to tell him in person, Bo.