New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Top 20 Rankings
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 am 
Lotsa Posta

Did anyone else other than our area have any problems with national rankings Sunday, Nov 7? I only noticed this happening for the BT Trivia games. The other sites in the area, that I contacted, had the same problem.

Post subject: Re: Top 20 Rankings
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:47 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Only played until 3:00 eastern and no problems with reporting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:31 pm 
Octogenarian

Gogetem wrote:
Did anyone else other than our area have any problems with national rankings Sunday, Nov 7? I only noticed this happening for the BT Trivia games. The other sites in the area, that I contacted, had the same problem.

I did ... I played a couple of games at a BWW right about 1PM ET (the last Lunchtime, 2 BTs and 1 Countdown), and while I could see the national rankings, I did not show up on the list even when I should have. The BT site has my scores from yesterday, so the site was reporting out (and, like I said, I saw the national rankings). It was strange.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm 
Lotsa Posta

scannon wrote:
Gogetem wrote:

I did ... I played a couple of games at a BWW right about 1PM ET (the last Lunchtime, 2 BTs and 1 Countdown), and while I could see the national rankings, I did not show up on the list even when I should have. The BT site has my scores from yesterday, so the site was reporting out (and, like I said, I saw the national rankings). It was strange.

We got credit officially, just didn't show anywhere. It is always suspicious when the 20th ranked bar score is just over 4k.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:48 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Gogetem wrote:
scannon wrote:
Gogetem wrote:

We got credit officially, just didn't show anywhere. It is always suspicious when the 20th ranked bar score is just over 4k.

JETHRO called and told me he didn't see me, and then we had the 'top' bar score with a not so stellar BT game.