New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74

Should Cloudy be perma-banned for trying to skirt the rules of this thread?
Yes, perma-ban him! Then take his computer & smack him on the head. 33%  33%  [ 7 ]
No, don't perma-ban him. A thorough flogging will suffice. 29%  29%  [ 6 ]
OK, don't perma-ban him but make him sing "Good Ship Lollipop" while standing on one foot. 38%  38%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 21
 Post subject: Re: BAN the person above you...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:16 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
mudee wrote:
ICEMAN is banned for inventing the Tabby Tote :mrgreen:

Mud dude shall be banned for failing to realize that the Tabby Tote is a boon to the modern man. A majority of those polled find that the "Stray Cat Strut" aka the Tabby Tote is their favored vid & mode of transport. >>>---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEtbfzMLVWU

Post subject: There is no such invention...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

MUDEE is banned, because there is no such invention as the "Tabby Tote".

(Actually, I had a really funny banning of MUDEE post, until I remembered liljol banning me on this thread for making silly things up, that didn't belong on this thread. He implied that posts on this thread had to have some element of truth to them. Many of the recent banning posts I have read do not have a scintilla of truth to them. What's the rule...? Can we make goofy things up here to ban somebody, or do we have to come up with something that has some modicum of truth to it?

ICEMAN, you are the creator of this thread. You know the rules. What's the deal...? Seriously, I would like to know.)

Last edited by Cloudy on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: There is no such invention...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:10 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
Cloudy wrote:
MUDEE is banned, because there is no such invention as

Cloudy is once again banned for not finishing what he started... That & Mud is not the one above him. :evil:

Post subject: So what's new...?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:30 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

So what's new...?

Okay, I will accept your inconsiderate banning of me. However, I will ban YOU for not realizing that I had to be listening to the University of Kentucky/Eastern Kentucky football game tonight, that went into overtime, while posting to this thread, and giving me a little slack.

However, I will withdraw my banning of you, if you answer the question I asked, that you have chosen to ignore. Here's my question again:

(Actually, I had a really funny banning of MUDEE post, until I remembered liljol banning me on this thread for making silly things up, that didn't belong on this thread. He implied that posts on this thread had to have some element of truth to them. Many of the recent banning posts I have read do not have a scintilla of truth to them. What's the rule...? Can we make goofy things up here to ban somebody, or do we have to come up with something that has some modicum of truth to it?

ICEMAN, you are the creator of this thread. You know the rules. What's the deal...? Seriously, I would like to know.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for his baseless lie about me doing the limbo in the "Try To Remember" thread. :roll:

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Decided to delete this post...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:23 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

I decided to delete this post. It wasn't funny, and perhaps a little bit rude to a friend.

It's gone...

(Now that I have deleted my post, I would think that the next person, who wants to ban someone above them here, could choose to post a banning of either liljol or me.) :?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:37 am 
King or Queen Postalot

CLOUDY is banned for littering Limbo with another one of his vacuous posts ;)

LILJOL is banned for prompting me to imagine him doing the limbo :shock:

Post subject: Oh, I'm not going to delete this one...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:30 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Oh, I'm not going to delete this one. It's going to be a mean and ugly banning of PENGWN, that will cut to the bone. (I'm worried that if DANTE reads this, he might kick me off of the "ScaRatings" for a month.) However, what needs to be said, must be said...!

I am banning PENGWN for sitting in that cheap fold-out lawn chair, that he must have bought at a yard sale for something around $3.00. He needs to go out and buy himself a real chair, take a selfie of himself sitting in it, and change his avatar. When he does, I will retract this banning of PENGWN.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:09 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

I ban myself for not updating my avatar in over a year. (That's from the Maryland 'Palooza)

Meanwhile, CLOUDY is banned for not recognizing enviable comfort when he sees it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:27 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

pengwn wrote:
I ban myself for not updating my avatar in over a year. (That's from the Maryland 'Palooza)

Meanwhile, CLOUDY is banned for not recognizing enviable comfort when he sees it

PENGWN is banned for continuing to sit in that Godawful, ugly, cheap folding lawn chair for more than a year. It's making those of us, who care about him, worry that it may eventually cause him to have to undergo spinal surgery.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:23 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for being so inexplicably deluded to think that those sad sack, suckass F CUBS would win this year's World Series. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: liljol is banned for not helping...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:49 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol is banned for not helping ZOG and me trying to come up with the correct konji character translations on the "Return of the Smokers Thread". where SCAR and DANTE became sumo wrestlers shouting at each other before they did battle. It's not too late to redeem yourself. Just click on over to the thread and give us the correct konji characters for the words they spoke in English. When you do, I will retract my banning of you. :)

p.s. I know you are a non-smoker, but you don't have to worry about going to the "Return of the Smokers Thread". You cannot encounter fifth-hand smoke there, because there I don't believe there is any such thing as fifth-hand smoke. :lol:

Last edited by Cloudy on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:19 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy is banned for his diligent attempts to invent fifth-hand smoke for the detriment of us all.

-- RWM

Post subject: Ignorance is no excuse...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

ZOG is banned for being unaware of the fact that we are now up to tenth-hand smoke. :D

Don't believe me...?

Here are the frightening facts:

"Levels of the Legacy of Cigarette Smoke
Posted on October 4, 2010 by sensiblesmoker

First-Hand Smoke – Actual smoking

Secondhand Smoke – Actually being exposed to first-hand smoke

Third-Hand Smoke – Residue of secondhand smoke on clothing, furniture and walls

Fourth-Hand Smoke – Sight of real people smoking outdoors or seeing a film, photograph or painting of a person(s) smoking indoors

Fifth-Hand Smoke – Seeing a building knowing for sure that people are smoking inside

Sixth-Hand Smoke – Thinking that people just might be smoking in that building and thinking you might smell it

Seventh-Hand Smoke – Even though you looked in the window and the building is absolutely empty, completely quiet and the lights are off, you can smell something and you think it might be smoke

Eighth-Hand Smoke – Speaking to or thinking about a current smoker

Ninth-Hand Smoke – Speaking to or thinking about a person who used to smoke

Tenth-Hand Smoke – Thinking of or speaking to a deceased relative who used to smoke

This entry was posted in Politics & Policy, Smoking Life and tagged deceased relative, eighth-hand smoke, fifth-hand smoke, first-hand smoke, fourth-hand smoke, ninth-hand smoke, secondhand smoke, seventh-hand smoke, sixth-hand smoke, tenth-hand smoke, third-hand smoke."

http://sensiblesmoker.com/politics-poli ... tte-smoke/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for having his head so far up his ass that he couldn't figure out that The San Francisco Giants have won three World Series in the past five years. Image Image

<--three more than those sad sack, suckass F CUBS have won in 107 years... Image Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Enough time has gone by...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:21 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
CLOUDY is banned for having his head so far up his ass that he couldn't figure out that The San Francisco Giants have won three World Series in the past five years. Image Image

<--three more than those sad sack, suckass F CUBS have won in 107 years... Image Image

Enough time has gone by without anyone rising to the occasion to ban liljol for some silly thing. I would hate to see this wonderful thread that ICEMAN created fall into dormancy, so to get things going again, I will dream something up to ban liljol for.

Heck, this is going to be difficult, because I believe that it must contain some small smidgen of truth. :lol: Hmmm, what silly thing will it be...?

Okay, here it comes:

I am banning liljol for staying up late, listening to "Coast to Coast AM", swallowing every nutty story the radio program puts on the air, and being a frequent caller. He actually has their West Coast call-in number (800) 618-8255 listed first on his cell phone speed-dial. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:18 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for his unfounded accusation that I would ban him for his most recent posting in "The English Language" thread. :lol:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74