New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

Should Cloudy be perma-banned for trying to skirt the rules of this thread?
Yes, perma-ban him! Then take his computer & smack him on the head. 33%  33%  [ 7 ]
No, don't perma-ban him. A thorough flogging will suffice. 29%  29%  [ 6 ]
OK, don't perma-ban him but make him sing "Good Ship Lollipop" while standing on one foot. 38%  38%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 21
 Post subject: As much as I love the little guy...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Hells bells. CLOUDY is banned for his gratuitous, half ass try to resurrect "The Coffee Drinker's Thread" with a crock of bullshit. Image

As much as I love the little guy, I must ban him nonetheless. I'm banning Liljol for wasting his time banning me on this thread, while still failing to make a post on "The Coffee Drinkers Thread", which is dying in front of his eyes. :cry:

Last edited by Cloudy on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: As much as I love the little guy...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:21 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
Cloudy wrote:
liljol wrote:
Hells bells. CLOUDY is banned for his gratuitous, half ass try to resurrect "The Coffee Drinker's Thread" with a crock of bullshit. Image

As much as I love the little guy, I must ban him nontheless. I'm banning Liljol for wasting his time banning me on this thread, while still failing to make a post on "The Coffee Drinkers Thread", which is dying in front of his eyes. :cry:

Cloudy shall be 'nonetheless' BANNED for believing that liljol wastes his time.
Having been fortunate enough to meet the lildude many times, I find that he is pretty much 'matter of fact'... The lil Grump is the real deal. He does not waste his time, he does not bullshit.

Shame be upon Cloudy for dissin' our lil friend.

Post subject: A pathetic banning...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy wrote:
liljol wrote:

As much as I love the little guy, I must ban him nontheless. I'm banning Liljol for wasting his time banning me on this thread, while still failing to make a post on "The Coffee Drinkers Thread", which is dying in front of his eyes. :cry:

Cloudy shall be 'nonetheless' BANNED for believing that liljol wastes his time.
Having been fortunate enough to meet the lildude many times, I find that he is pretty much 'matter of fact'... The lil Grump is the real deal. He does not waste his time, he does not bullshit.

Shame be upon Cloudy for dissin' our lil friend.

A pathetic banning, and I am going to ban ICEMAN for three reasons. Here they are:

1- He missed the fact that I misspelled "nonetheless". (I've gone back and added the missing "E".)

2- He thought I was trying to put Liljol down, when I was just trying to wake him up to the fact that "The Coffee Drinkers Thread" had gone dormant.

3- Finally, ICEMAN has also been asleep at the switch, as he hasn't taken the time to post anything to "The Coffee Drinkers Thread" since May 26, 2014.

Post subject: Re: A pathetic banning...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:06 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

Cloudy wrote:
A pathetic banning, and I am going to ban ICEMAN for three reasons. Here they are:

1- He missed the fact that I misspelled "nonetheless". (I've gone back and added the missing "E".)

CLOUDY is banned for tampering with evidence

Cloudy wrote:
2- He thought I was trying to put Liljol down, when I was just trying to wake him up to the fact that "The Coffee Drinkers Thread" had gone dormant.

3- Finally, ICEMAN has also been asleep at the switch, as he hasn't taken the time to post anything to "The Coffee Drinkers Thread" since May 26, 2014.

CLOUDY is double-double banned, on the grounds of stirring the pot latte-ly

Post subject: Oh, I hate to do this...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:36 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

pengwn wrote:
Cloudy wrote:

CLOUDY is banned for tampering with evidence _

Cloudy wrote:

CLOUDY is double-double banned, on the grounds of stirring the pot latte-ly _

Oh, I hate to this, but I must.

As much as I love our cute, little black and white, web footed, aquatic bird friend, I'm gonna ban him anyway. Now, this is not a felonious banning. It's only because of a couple minor misdemeanors.

PENGWN is banned for failing to put periods at the end of his sentences, and for thinking that I might know what "pot latte-ly" means. (Hell, I couldn't even Google it.) :lol:

p.s. Is "pot latte-ly" the name of some French coffee drink that they sell at Starbucks for $10.99 a cup? :lol:

p.p.s. I added the tiny red underlines to PENGWN's post, where periods should have been.

Post subject: Re: BAN the person above you...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for his gratuitous beating of the "Last 5 songs thread redux" thread like a dead horse. Image

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Liljol is banned...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
CLOUDY is banned for his gratuitous beating of the "Last 5 songs thread redux" thread like a dead horse. Image

Liljol is banned for being a "Last 5 songs thread redux" lurker. Apparently, he monitors the thread, but I don't believe he has ever made a post to it. I guess he would be too embarrassed to put his favorite five on that thread. However, I hacked his computer, and here are his five favorite songs:

1- "My Little Pony Theme Song" from the kids' cartoon series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwMHCspD0nQ

2- "Tall Paul" by Annette Funicello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne2yFQPYYmU

3- "The Locomotion" by Little Eva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpVQm41f8Y

4- "Big John" by Jimmy Dean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_qX5bPbPUo

5- "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" by Tiny Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PLWqnfFgU

p.s. I actually liked some of your top five. Dang, stick your neck out, and post something on the "Last 5 songs thread redux". I think you have something to add to the thread. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:20 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy is once again BANNED for his verbosity. It seems you need to read the rules again as posted in the first post of this thread...

"Basically, you get to ban (hypothetically! Don't get any ideas, Mods.) the person THAT POSTED IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOU and give a short reason (or reasons) why. Let's keep things on the civil side."

And don't even entertain the idea of calling the rules "draconian". If you can't play by the rules, no one is going to want to play with you.

Post subject: Okay, I went back 72 %#@&*%^ pages...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:36 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy is once again BANNED for his verbosity. It seems you need to read the rules again as posted in the first post of this thread...

"Basically, you get to ban (hypothetically! Don't get any ideas, Mods.) the person THAT POSTED IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOU and give a short reason (or reasons) why. Let's keep things on the civil side."

And don't even entertain the idea of calling the rules "draconian". If you can't play by the rules, no one is going to want to play with you.

I must ban ICEMAN for thinking that God gave him the power to dictate to others what constitutes a SHORT reason. (ICEMAN never explicitly defined what he meant by "short".) I've gotta say the concept of what is short, when it comes to posts, is very subjective, and God gave me the power to interpret the meaning of "short" as I define it.

p.s. I consider this post to be "short" by MY standards. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:10 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy is summarily banned for believing his standards count for anything in this thread.

Post subject: ICEMAN is banned for...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:22 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy is summarily banned for believing his standards count for anything in this thread.

ICEMAN is banned for trying to deprive me of my rights as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States. In particular I will reference article 11 of the Bill of Rights, which clearly states that vague rules on the "ScaRatings" referring to the word "short" shall be left open to the people to define as they wish.

Save the money that it will cost you to litigate this, because Gary Glitter is going to represent me in court. If it makes it to the Supreme Court, I will certainly prevail, because I dated Ruth Bader Ginsburg, in my hippie days :lol:

"Cloudy, don't worry, you've got my vote on this one, if it ever comes up."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:11 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for complaining about Windows Media Player classifying his Christmas albums as holiday albums. Image Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Liljol is banned for missing the point...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:14 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
CLOUDY is banned for complaining about Windows Media Player classifying his Christmas albums as holiday albums. Image Image

Liljol is banned for missing the point I was making. Hopefully he did this trying to be funny, or for scurrying around trying to find some nonsensical reason to ban me, and not because he didn't understand the point I was making about political correctness creeping into everything.

p.s. Liljol, you should be flattered, because I saved my 5,000th post to reply to you. Check it out. :D

Last edited by Cloudy on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Nuts. CLOUDY is banned for *still* complaining about Windows Media Player. Image Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Liljol is banned again for still not getting the point...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:15 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Nuts. CLOUDY is banned for *still* complaining about Windows Media Player. Image Image

Liljol is banned again for still not getting the point.

Hey, 'lil guy, I'm worried about you not being able to figure out what the point was... So I will tell you what it is. The Windows Media Player bias against putting Christmas CDs into a Christmas genre is just an example of what radical political correctness is doing to our culture. The point I am making is that radical political correctness has become ridiculous and permeates our society in a way that threatens our culture. It attacks benign traditions of the past that do no harm to anybody.

(I'm not going to say any more for fear that I might bring the wrath of radical political correctness people down upon me. However, you are still banned.) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:33 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Hells bells. CLOUDY is banned for wrongly assuming that I didn't get his point about his incessant complaining about Windows Media Player. :roll:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Liljol is banned for...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Hells bells. CLOUDY is banned for wrongly assuming that I didn't get his point about his incessant complaining about Windows Media Player. :roll:

Liljol is banned for constantly being a lurker on other threads, searching for something to ban someone here, and not taking the time to comment on them in situ.

p.s. Why do you do this, when everyone would love it, if you honored us by contributing to the thread...?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:01 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for failing to get BUD a birthday cake. Image Image Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Liljol is banned for never getting anyone a...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:

Liljol is banned for never getting anyone a birthday cake on this site. :(

Come on guy, if you can't bake one up yourself, just drive on down to the nearest bakery and buy one. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Liljol is banned for never getting anyone a...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:27 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
liljol wrote:

Come on guy, if you can't bake one up yourself, just drive on down to the nearest bakery and buy one. :lol:

Cloudy shall now be banned for mistakenly believing that liljol would waste his valuable time making cakes.

Post subject: ICEMAN is banned for failing to notice...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:20 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy wrote:
liljol wrote:

Cloudy shall now be banned for mistakenly believing that liljol would waste his valuable time making cakes.

ICEMAN is banned for failing to notice in my post he has referenced, that I covered the possibility that Liljol wouldn't take the time to bake a cake. I sugguested that he buy one instead, which I know he can damn well afford.

p.s. I added the underline to my post you referenced.

p.p.s. I get all of my birthday cakes from Google Images. It's easy, takes very little time, and best of all, THEY ARE ALL FREE...! :lol:

p.p.p.s. Georgia Gibbs wants to sing a song for you and Liljol. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkqVjVDO4o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY is banned for using Google images instead of real cakes. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

LILJOL is banned for hoarding Buzztime Gold Medals. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee is hereby banned for getting way too excited when hearing the term "swing axle". :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:37 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell. It pains me greatly to do so, but THE ICEMAN is banned for not banning CLOUDY for his failure to provide DEFFY her birthday cake. :cry:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1842 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next