New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Coffee Drinker's Thread - v2.0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
liljol wrote:
Well, hell, for the third Sunday in September 2013...

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks for the morning brew! 8-)
liljol wrote:
While my poor suckass california golden bears lost as expected to those eternally damnable columbus suckeyes, the final score of 52-34 was far better than my poor tired lil old grumpy ass feared. Unfortunately, as long as the golden bears' sorry excuse for a defense continues to give up over 500 yards and 40 points, the all too close win over Portland State may well be the only one this year. The bears have this week off, only to have to make The Death March to Eugene to absorb an almost certain godawful, horrible beatdown from The Oregon Ducks. :cry:

Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils sent those wisconsin badgers back to madison with a loss, thanks in large part to their qb's bungling of what was supposed to be a kneeldown. Image Next week, my hope is that The Sun Devils destroy the wet dreams of that eternally damnable junior university for an undefeated season.

I was watching the Cal/OSU game for a while & for a few moments I thought Cal could actually make a game of it. Well, anyway... :roll:

The Sun Devils made it a lot closer than it should have been, too many mistakes. The Devils were very lucky that 'sconsin had a bonehead at QB. Image That was the most ridiculous & unlikely endings to a game I have ever seen.
ImageImage

Time to focus on next week & Imagethat junior university that shall remain nameless.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:37 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Welcome to the third Saturday in Sept.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Looks like my Sun Devils are only 6.5 point underdogs on the road vs. that junior university. Seems to me that it should be a larger spread if (cough) Stanford (cough) is as good as they are supposed to be.Image We shall see.

Meanwhile, the UofEh? mildrats actually play a team, the hucking fuskies, that will give them some competition after three straight cakewalks to open the season. Image

And then liljol's Golden Bears have the week off to prepare for their trip up north to take on some waterfowl. Here's hoping they come up with a good game plan. Image
I'm afeared they will need it. Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:49 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, thanks for today's coffee, ICEMAN. Image

I will certainly be hoping for The Sun Devils to destroy the wet dreams of that eternally damnable junior university of an undefeated season. :twisted:

After further review, those damnable tucson mildrats also have this week off, hopefully to get hucked by those fuskies next Saturday. Image

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:03 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Well, thanks for today's coffee, ICEMAN. Image

I will certainly be hoping for The Sun Devils to destroy the wet dreams of that eternally damnable junior university of an undefeated season. :twisted:

After further review, those damnable tucson mildrats also have this week off, hopefully to get hucked by those fuskies next Saturday. Image

Whoops! Thanks for the pick-up lildude. 8-) I guess I was anticipating a lil too much the defeat of those pesky mildrats. :roll: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:13 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell, for the fourth and last Saturday in September 2013...

Sometime this evening after 7:30 P.M. i will start crying my poor tired lil old grumpy ass off as my poor suckass california golden bears begin to absorb an almost certain godawful, horrible beatdown from The Mighty Oregon Ducks. :cry:

Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils host The USC Trojans in a most important early Pac-12 South game. If only The Sun Devils could have gotten it going a lil earlier against that eternally damnable junior university. :(

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:06 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Here we find ourselves at the final Sunday for Sept...

This just in...
"ASU routs USC - Lane Kiffin fired"
Needless to say, I'm a happy camper this morning after my Sun Devils handed the Trojans a 62-41 loss. 8-) Also quite gratified to see the UofEh? mildrats got soaked by the hucking fuskies lifted leg. :mrgreen:

Condolences to liljol with the loss of his Golden Bears to them Ducks. :cry: Hopefully liljol stayed hydrated while crying his poor tired lil old grumpy ass off last night.
:roll: 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 pm 
U > 100 * 2

What a crazy football weekend. Started with 2 cups of Joe today, :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:36 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell, for the first Saturday in October 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears host those wazzu cougars this afternoon, with maybe a lil chance to get their first FBS win of 2013. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils travel to south bend, hopefully to take down those damnable biting irish. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats will travel to los angeles next Thirsty Thursday to square off against those embattled trojans, while those seattle fuskies travel to palo alto to hopefully huck that eternally damnable junior university. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:15 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Well, hell, for the first Saturday in October 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears host those wazzu cougars this afternoon, with maybe a lil chance to get their first FBS win of 2013. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils travel to south bend, hopefully to take down those damnable biting irish. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats will travel to los angeles next Thirsty Thursday to square off against those embattled trojans, while those seattle fuskies travel to palo alto to hopefully huck that eternally damnable junior university. Image

Thanks much for the morning brew! :D

The matchup between the Sun Devils & the Fighting Amish should be a good one. Coach Graham has shown in the past that he knows how to beat ND, he did it while at Tulsa.
If ASU can solve their run defense problem & should the offense perform like last weekend's thumping of USC... The Amish don't stand a chance. 8-)
In addition, ASU has the chance to be the only team to beat both USC & ND in consecutive weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:37 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

IT'S GAME TIME, BABY!!!

Here, have some coffee... :mrgreen:

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell, for the second Saturday in October 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears make their biennal Rose Bowl Death March, almost certain to absorb a horrible beatdown from The UCLA Bruins. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils host what could be the only other Pac-12 team that sucks as badly as my poor golden bears, the colorado buffaloes. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats were taken down this past Thirsty Thursday by The USC Trojans, apparently rejuvenated after canning lane kiffin. Image I can only hope that The Utah Utes have some unpleasant surprises for that eternally damnable junior university. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:04 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell, for the third Saturday in October 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears host The Oregon State Beavers, almost certain to absorb a horrible beatdown as bad or even worse than that to close out the godawful 2012 season. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils look to huck those seattle fuskies, following their merciless beatdown of what could be the only other Pac-12 team that sucks as badly as my poor golden bears, the colorado buffaloes. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats host The Utah Utes, fresh off their glorious upset of that eternally damnable junior university. Image Hopefully the still undefeated southern campus bruins can extend the losing streak of that eternally damnable junior university. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:29 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

First order of business... Thanks to liljol for the previous morning's coffee. Image

Well then... Welcome to Sunday, here's a nice Kona blend...

On the whole it is a good morning here in Sun Devil Country (although I may get a lil argument for some of the reasons). Image

ASU sent the hucking fuskies home last night with their tails between their legs in no uncertain fashion. The Sun Devils held the nation's leading rusher to a mere 22 yards & -5 yards for the team total. Not too bad for a team defense that supposedly could not stop the run. 8-)
In addition, that junior university helped ASU in their quest for a PAC 12 South title by taking care of the FUCLA Bruins. Image

The bad news is that 'dem utes' from Utah failed to keep their winning momentum going from the previous week's big win over that junior university by falling to the UofEH? mildrats.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell, for the fourth and last Saturday of October 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears make their biennial Seattle Death March, almost certain to absorb another horrible beatdown as those huckable fuskies take out their frustrations from their beatdown from THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils have this Saturday off, looking to beat down the wazzu cougars on Thursday the 31st. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats visit those colorado buffaloes Image , while hopefully The Oregon State Beavers will have some unpleasant surprises for that eternally damnable junior university. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Well, hell, for the fourth and last Saturday of October 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears make their biennial Seattle Death March, almost certain to absorb another horrible beatdown as those huckable fuskies take out their frustrations from their beatdown from THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils have this Saturday off, looking to beat down the wazzu cougars on Thursday the 31st. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats visit those colorado buffaloes Image , while hopefully The Oregon State Beavers will have some unpleasant surprises for that eternally damnable junior university. Image

Thanks much for the morning brew my lil friend. Image

As it stands right now, our fine feathered friends from Oregon have just taken the lead in the 3rd quarter over the FUCLA Bruins. ImageThis is good news for the Sun Devils vying for the PAC12 South title. Image

Meanwhile, the Colorado Buffs are hanging tough with the UofEH? mildrats. The Buffs are leading 13-10 in the 2nd quarter. Rock & roll baby!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:48 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

For the first Saturday of November 2013, the last day of Daylight Savings Time...

My poor suckass california golden bears host those damnable tucson mildrats, almost certainly taking their turn at beating up and beating down my poor suckass golden bears. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils have this Saturday off after beating down the wazzu cougars Thursday, visiting those utah utes next Saturday. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, that eternally damnable junior university has the week off, before hosting The Oregon Ducks to likely once again decide The Pac-12 North. Hopefully The Ducks will quack all over that eternally damnable junior university. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:00 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Thanks much for the morning brew!!!

Here's hoping that your Golden Bears break out of their season-long funk & thump the UofEH? mildrats.
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Thanks much for the morning brew!!!

Here's hoping that your Golden Bears break out of their season-long funk & thump the UofEH? mildrats.
:mrgreen:

Well, hell. My poor suckass golden bears may have done well to hold those damnable tucson mildrats to only 33 points. :(

And to add injury to injury, that former mildrat QB had the game of his life Sunday. :cry:

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Sorry folks, too late for coffee for me.
I'm just setting up for tomorrow morning.

In the morning, Francisco Franco will still be dead. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Got a question...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

I've got a question. Why is this called "The Coffee Drinker's Thread - 2.0"... It's a clever name, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it has to do with drinking coffee.

I suspect that I will learn something that makes me look like a fool once again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Let's hope I've hit the right numbers, hot coffee will be quite nice tomorrow.

Post subject: Re: Got a question...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:30 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
I've got a question. Why is this called "The Coffee Drinker's Thread - 2.0"... It's a clever name, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it has to do with drinking coffee.

I suspect that I will learn something that makes me look like a fool once again.

How many times are you going to ask that question??? See if you can learn anything by checking your previous posts in this thread.

Well anyway, welcome to Friday...

I guess there is but one thing to say after last night's game...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:18 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

For the second Saturday of November 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears host The University Of Southern California Trojans,who will almost certainly take their turn at beating up and beating down my poor suckass golden bears. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils visit those utah utes, looking to maintain their lead in The Pac-12 South. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats host those southern campus bruins in another key Pac-12 South matchup, with the loser almost certainly falling out of contention to make The Pac-12 championship game. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell, for the third Saturday of November 2013...

My poor suckass california golden bears visit those colorado golden buffaloes, with their last decent chance for their only FCS win of this godawful, horrible 2013 football season. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils host The Oregon State Beavers, needing another win to maintain their lead in The Pac-12 South. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats host those wazzu cougars, while I can only hope that The University Of Southern California Trojans have some unpleasant surprises for that eternally damnable junior university. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, hell, for the third Sunday of November 2013...

After my poor suckass california golden bears' visit to those colorado golden buffaloes, their godawful, horrible 2013 football season will mercilessly come to an end Saturday, as the eternally damnable junior university will almost certainly unleash their frustrations over the destruction of their wet dreams of a BSCS championship by The University Of Southern California Trojans on my poor suckass golden bears. Image Meanwhile, THE ICEMAN's Arizona State Sun Devils visit those southern campus bruins, looking to earn The Pac-12 South berth in The Pac-12 Championship. Image

Elsewhere in The Pac-12, those damnable tucson mildrats host The Mighty Oregon Ducks, looking at ending their regular season with four losses. Image

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next