New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Happy birthday Cmpunk...!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:56 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMPUNK...!

Cleveland sports fan that you are, you deserve more than one birthday cake.

Here they are:

Image Image Image

(I would advise you not to try to eat them all at once. If you did, you might not live long enough to see the Browns win the Super Bowl.) :lol:

Here's a song for you on your birthday. (I'm disappointed that no one seems to know the words to it, but it's a catchy tune nonetheless.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8YSo89sS3o

p.s. Damn, if you guys have a professional hockey team too, that cake's on you... :lol:

Last edited by Cloudy on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:54 pm 
Octogenarian

If i could figure out how to post my birthdate on this site, i would have! Damnit you missed my 79th birthday on the 25 aug lol I thought Cloudy would have remembered from 2012! oh well c'est la vie

Post subject: I am very sorry that I forgot your birthday, but...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

defined1 wrote:
If i could figure out how to post my birthdate on this site, i would have! Damnit you missed my 79th birthday on the 25 aug lol I thought Cloudy would have remembered from 2012! oh well c'est la vie

I am very sorry that I forgot your birthday, but this is something that can be fixed. I'll just flip my calendar back a few pages, and all of a sudden it is August 25th again. :D

................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEFINED1...!

No goofy birthday cake for you. Here's a real one:

........................................................................ Image

You also get my very favorite birthday song of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

Hold on... It's not over yet... Wanda Jackson just sent me a private message, and she wants to sing her happy birthday song to you also. Here's Wanda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVAeV2atngA

p.s. Send DANTE or YODA a private message, and I'm sure either of them can help you get your correct birthday date entered in properly. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:39 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Belated HBD to Deffie!

Post subject: Happy birthday Foose...!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

.............................................................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOOSE...!

.................................................. Image

Rare Earth wants to celebrate your birthday with you. Lean back in your wheel chair, clap your hands, sing along, and enjoy. Get a drink fast, 'cause here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjPwbMVYFM

Post subject: Happy birthday B O D ...!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:06 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

.............................................................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY B O D ...!

................................... Image

Hope you like raggae, 'cause here's your birthday song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ra1Y6K7nSs

p.s. Call in sick to work, then head out to your favorite trivia bar, and play Buzztime trivia all day. Hell, it's your birthday, so what's a little white lie that let's you enjoy your special day to the fullest...? :lol:

Post subject: Happy birthday Megumi...!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:33 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

........................................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGUMI...!

.................................. Image

(If the picture of your cake doesn't show up, you might have to right click on the little "x" in the box, when it pops up above, and then click on show picture to see your cake. If that doesn't work, it probably means that the rest of us ate the whole thing up.)

Sorry, this is just a CPA's birthday cake. :( (However, it's pretty close to being an actuary's cake.) I went to the Kroger's bakery and asked for a birthday cake for an actuary this afternoon. The head baker told me that they were holding off on training their cake icers to decorate actuary birthday cakes, until they got the numbers on the statistical probability that anyone would ever buy one. :lol:

This ain't an actuary birthday song, it's just an actuary song, but I think it's statistically probable that it will get you off of your chair and dancing around the room. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBb99KndoQk

Happy birthday, leave your slide rule at home, go out on the town, and kick your heels up. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Happy Birthday, SCAR!

Post subject: Thank you Tolle...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:06 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Thank you Tolle for alerting me to that it's SCAR's birthday. I try to monitor birthdays the best that I can, and I am embarrassed that I missed SCAR's.

If it's not to late, I will try to make up for not realizing that the great founder of the "ScaRatings" was celebrating a birthday.

.......................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCAR...!

For a guy named SCAR, who often utters "Arg", I think you deserve some kind of pirate birthday cake. Here is is:

....................................................... Image

Here is a great pirate birthday song for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Et0iEzFF4

It's your day, swill down as much grog as you want, and when you're done, go out and plunder to your heart's content. :lol:

p.s. I am also embarrassed that I missed "Talk Like a Pirate Day" on September 19th. :(

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Every day is SCAR's day on this site

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:08 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Tolle wrote:
Happy Birthday, SCAR!

Thanks, all.

Post subject: Happy birthday Girlie...!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

........................................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE...!

Went to the Kroger's bakery tonight and asked them to fix me up a cake for a gal called Girlie. I think they did a pretty good job.

.................................................................... Image

Here's your birthday song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKffDTu6THA

Have a wonderful birthday, Girlie. It's Saturday so you should be able to make a full day of it.

Cloudy

Post subject: Happy birthday, John Lennon...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:48 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Happy birthday, John Lennon.

(John Lennon's birthday was October 9th. Sorry, that I goofed around, and didn't post it before it became the 10th.)

I met John Lennon in 1974 in a small Japanese restaurant in New York City, just a few blocks from the Dakota on West 72nd Street. Didn't have a long conversation with him, but he shook my hand, and thanked me for what I said to him, and offering to buy him and Yoko Ono a drink.

What a loss his death was.

(I have a longer story about meeting John Lennon, but will spare you, unless someone asks me for it.)

Post subject: Happy birthday STATS...!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:32 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

................................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY STATS...!

(It's harder than Hell to find a "STATS" birthday cake. Statistically, it should be 83% tasty, and 100% eaten before the sun rises tomorrow. This is the best I could do.)

..................................................Image

Your avatar tells me that you are a golfer, so here's your birthday song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rID_Nsasqg0

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Image , and had the chance to get out and play some Buzztime Trivia today. :D

Post subject: Happy birthday Joe...!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:29 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

........................................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE...!

.....................................................................Image

Joe, even though you've not visited here for quite some time, your friends on the "ScaRatings" wish you all the best on your big day.

This is a great Happy Birthday Joe song. Sadly, I have my doubts if Joe will ever hear it. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVQeWN6DF30

p.s. I sent Joe a private message inviting him to his "ScaRatings" birthday party, but he probably won't show up. Give him 24 hours, and if Joe is a no show, go ahead and gobble the cake up, before it goes bad, guys. :lol:

Post subject: Happy birthday NOMAR...!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:29 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

............................................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMAR... !

............................................................. Image

Happy birthday NOMAR...! I'm thinking that you are a Beatles fan, so you will get my favorite birthday song of all time. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WqMw5wiaI

I hope you had a wonderful day, got a perfect trivia score on at least one Buzztime game, and your buddies bought you brewskis all night. :lol:

Post subject: Happy Birthday United States Marine Corps...!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:09 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

...................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS...!

........................................................... Image

On November 10th 1775 the Marine Corps was born in the Tun Tavern in Philadelphia. Today's Leather Necks ain't getting a birthday cake. They're getting old time C-Rations instead. Which I know they will enjoy, just as long as they still have their John Wayne handy. :lol:

................................................................ Image

....................................................................................................... "Damn, where are the cigarettes?"

Here's a birthday song for all of those shit-birds and maggots, who went through the fun and games at Paris Island, San Diego, and Quantico:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSRlQPD6Xiw

............................................................................................................. Image

............................................................................................................."Happy birthday, scumbags...!"

SEMPER FI to all of my fellow Devil Dogs, Leather Necks, and Jar Heads too... :D

Last edited by Cloudy on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Happy Birthday Mitchwolf...!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:29 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

...................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHWOLF...!

Mitch, one or your forest friends is guarding your cake, so it looks like it will still be around for you nibble at once you get the chance:

.............................. "Hurry up Mitch. I've driven SCAR and DANTE off three times. Get your butt over here, and eat your cake before I do."

Mitch, here is one of your wolf friends singing Happy Birthday to you the best he can sing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbiS8nbW9g

You're truly a lucky man to have friends from the wild, who love you so much. :D

Post subject: Happy birthday BrandyB...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:38 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

......................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDYB...!

BrandyB, they tell me that even though you are now a year older, you still look as young and beautiful as you did when you were sixteen.

Here's your birthday cake from your friends on the "ScaRatings". (We all chipped in to buy it for you.)

This cake is a great deal. Eat it til it's all gone, and what are you left with...? A bottle of Brandy and a nice glass to drink it with. Enjoy:

The Looking Glass requested to sing you a special birthday song. It's pretty darn good, and here it goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Mitchwolf...!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
...................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHWOLF...!

Mitch, one or your forest friends is guarding your cake, so it looks like it will still be around for you nibble at once you get the chance:

.............................. "Hurry up Mitch. I've driven SCAR and DANTE off three times. Get your butt over here, and eat your cake before I do."

Mitch, here is one of your wolf friends singing Happy Birthday to you the best he can sing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbiS8nbW9g

You're truly a lucky man to have friends from the wild, who love you so much. :D

After meeting Uncle Scar in Cincy and sharing his pizza, I can share my cake with him.....lol

TY CLOUDY

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

Post subject: Re: Happy birthday BrandyB...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:49 pm 
Centenarian

Thank you very much Cloudy!

Cloudy wrote:
......................................................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDYB...!

BrandyB, they tell me that even though you are now a year older, you still look as young and beautiful as you did when you were sixteen.

Here's your birthday cake from your friends on the "ScaRatings". (We all chipped in to buy it for you.)

This cake is a great deal. Eat it til it's all gone, and what are you left with...? A bottle of Brandy and a nice glass to drink it with. Enjoy:

The Looking Glass requested to sing you a special birthday song. It's pretty darn good, and here it goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

Post subject: Thank you Mitchwolf and BrandyB...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:09 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Thank you Mitchwolf and BrandyB...

I was beginning to think that I was just putting happy birthday wishes in bottles, and tossing them into the sea, hoping they would wash ashore for the birthday guy or gal to find them, but it didn't look like they did very often. I'm so glad that you found your birthday cakes and songs. You both have given me encouragement to go on, with your replies. Thank you. :D :D :D

Post subject: Happy Birthday Yoduh...!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

............................................................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YODUH...!

Here's your birthday cake:

........................................................ Image

Make the most of your big day, even though it falls on a Monday this year, and you have to go back to work in the morning. :lol:

Your namesake requested to sing you a special happy birthday song. I guess he considers this singing. Anyway it's a gas... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMopugLAgQ

Post subject: Happy Birthday Superstick...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

........................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERSTICK...!

Superstick, I've got a hunch that you just might be a Limey. If so, here is your birthday cake. If not, enjoy it anyway. :lol:

.................................................... Image

................................................. I hope you like a lime flavored birthday cake. :lol:

For someone, whom I suspect might just be a Brit hiding out in Florida, for a number of possible reasons, here is a great birthday song for you. (Which also happens to be my favorite.) Here goes, get ready to rock and party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nffR8b-W7U8

Post subject: I sure could use some help...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

I sure could use some help on this thread. It's difficult for me to catch all of the birthdays that "ScaRatings" members have, and I'm sure that I have missed a few of them. :(

If anyone wants to help out, please do. I will welcome any help that anyone can give on this thread. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next