New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Happy birthday JESSE...!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE...!

Jesse, here's your birthday cake. I picked it up at Krogers earlier tonight, and was horrified that they misspelled your name. However, it was too late to have them bake you a new one, so this is the best cake I can come up with for you tonight. It's a cute cake, and looks pretty tasty. Grab a fork and dig in. I should add that it is entirely made from soy beans, so you don't need to worry about the carbs. :lol:

JESSE, you should love this, your "Star Wars" buddies want to sing you a happy birthday song. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_043xbsqVE

Post subject: Happy birthday SteveJ84
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:24 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Even though you will never read this, I'm gonna wish you a happy birthday anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEJ84...!

I'm sorry that I didn't bake you a birthday cake, or find some rock and roll group to sing you a birthday song. That takes a lot of time, and I'm pretty sure that you will never read this. :(

Post subject: Happy birthday ZEBRA...!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:50 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEBRA...!

Enjoy your Zebra bithday cake. (I bought it at the Louisville Zoo.)

I couldn't find an appropriate Zebra birthday song on Google for you, and I was about to give up in despair, until Stevie Wonder called me out of the blue. I told Him the frustration I was going through, and my old buddy Stevie said, "Don't worry, Cloudy, I'll take care of this for you. So here's Stevie Wonder singing you a birthday song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inS9gAgSENE

p.s. No zebras at the Louisville Zoo were harmed in the making of your birthday cake. :lol:

Post subject: Happy birthday Snacker
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:15 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNACKER...!!!

Snacker, I would have had a birthday cake for you, but they ain't free, and I was worried that it would go stale before you checked this site out again. However, don't worry. Just let me know when you drop on by the "ScaRatings" again, and I'll bake you up a nice one. :D

Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 am 
Dodecaposter

Happy 50th Bud! Commence roastings....

Note: the pic was taken in 2002 at "Bone Island Bob's" in Key West (no longer there). It was a convience store with NTN. Lots of fun!

Attachments:
HB_BUD-2014.jpg
HB_BUD-2014.jpg [ 8.35 KiB | Viewed 818 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:07 pm 
Octogenarian

of course scaratings went down so Cloudy couldn't celebrate my 80th birthday with me on August 25th sigh it's always one thing or another lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:28 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

defined1 wrote:
of course scaratings went down so Cloudy couldn't celebrate my 80th birthday with me on August 25th sigh it's always one thing or another lol

HBD, Deffy, from Hillbillyville!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:36 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

A birthday shout out for my boy MEGUMI.

I hope I don't have to bake five cakes...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:30 am 
King or Queen Postalot

spotes wrote:
A birthday shout out for my boy MEGUMI.

I hope I don't have to bake five cakes...

I'll belatedly raise a glass in toast to MEGUMI. One damn fine guy!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:39 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, well, well... look what two people are lying about their age today...
Here's a couple of "just squeakin' it in under the wire" birthday shout outs to Brandy and the Wolf.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

spotes wrote:
Well, well, well... look what two people are lying about their age today...
Here's a couple of "just squeakin' it in under the wire" birthday shout outs to Brandy and the Wolf.

I get that a lot, SPOTES....I agree we both look like we are 25, even younger.

Next year i hit the half-century mark

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

Post subject: I know that I have missed more than a year...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:37 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

I know that I have missed more than a year of posting to the "Happy Birthday Thread". I want to get back on it, but I won't until I can figure out how to insert pictures and audio songs to my posts again.

If anyone can help me here, I would be most thankful.

p.s. Many belated Happy Birthday greetings to all of you old farts, as well as you young guys, who are working your way toward being classified as old farts too, whom I missed during my absence. (This is probably a run-on sentence, but I couldn't figure out how to break it up.) :cry:

Hopefully, with your help, we can get this thread rolling again. :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:55 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Happy Birthday to "D OH" (John) http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=13788193

And to Sammy Hagar who turned 68 today. I am still trying to wrap my head around the Red Rocker beinf almost 70. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:12 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
Happy Birthday to "D OH" (John) http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=13788193

And to Sammy Hagar who turned 68 today. I am still trying to wrap my head around the Red Rocker beinf almost 70. :shock:

Happy birthday "D OH". Here's a Beatles happy birthday song for you from Sammy Hagar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RU3vvIUCKM

Post subject: Happy Birthday SteveW...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:51 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

................................................................................................... Happy Birthday SteveW...!!!

Here's your birthday cake:

....................................................................... Image

You get a birthday song too. It cost me a few bucks, but I was able to get Paul McCartney to sing it for you. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

(See that audience? All of your "ScaRatings" buddies turned out to celebrate your big day with you.)

Post subject: Happy Birthday FISK
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:35 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

.................................................................................................. HAPPY BIRTDAY FISK...!!!

......................................................................................................... Image

When Wanda Jackson found out that it was your birthday, she called me, and asked if she could sing you a special birthday song for old time's sake. I guess you and she know each other, so here is Wanda singing her special birthday song for YOU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArCdEPmkn58

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:43 am 
First Palindrome

Geez, I'd forgotten I'd ever added that info here!
So what did I do on my birthday? Went to my local Bdubs and played trivia with a couple of friends, of course.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Steve W

Post subject: Your "info" is Important...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:13 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

SteveW wrote:
Geez, I'd forgotten I'd ever added that info here!
So what did I do on my birthday? Went to my local Bdubs and played trivia with a couple of friends, of course.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Steve W

SteveW, your info is important to the "ScaRatings". SCAR and DANTE sell it to the Russians, Chinese, Nigerians, and a few more, so this site can pay its bills. :lol:

(Sure hope that your computer has good virus, spyware, and malware protection on it. If it doesn't, don't reply to any e-mails you get from Nigeria.) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Happy Birthday JAMMIN...!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:42 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

........................................................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMMIN...!

......................................................................................... Image

Just to make your special day a little bit more special, you get a birthday song too. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpVlHlsjAtc

p.s. You might like to know that Teddy Roosevelt was also born on October 27th.

Last edited by Cloudy on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Happy Birthday BRUTUS...!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:20 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

............................................................................................. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUTUS...!

....................................................................................................... Image

(Sorry, I forgot to give you your birthday song. However, it will still sound good even though it's a couple days late.)
:oops:

BRUTUS, your friends on the "ScaRatings" wish you a very happy birthday. Be sure to take a slice of your virtual birthday cake, before you move on to another thread. There are a bunch of us waiting to gobble it up, and if you wait too long, you could miss out. :lol:

p.s. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but John Gotti was also born on October 27th.

Last edited by Cloudy on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: The worst you could say...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Back in the early 1950s, when I was a little kid in Geneva, NY, the worst thing one kid could to say to another kid, when they pissed them off was, "I'm not going to invite you to my birthday party!"

I'm not sure if that was just a local thing, or if other five-year-olds across the country, also used this ultimate threat. I'd like to know, if any of you ever used or encountered this ultimate threat, when you were a little kid.

Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday BRUTUS...!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:14 am 
Nonagenarian

Cloudy wrote:

BRUTUS, your friends on the "ScaRatings" wish you a very happy birthday. Be sure to take a slice of your virtual birthday cake, before you move on to another thread. There are a bunch of us waiting to gobble it up, and if you wait too long, you could miss out. :lol:

p.s. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but John Gotti was also born on October 27th.

Thanks CLOUDY! The end of my 36th rotation around the sun was uneventful. Also, John Gotti was one I was unaware of. Good old Teddy was always my "claim to fame" but maybe a mob boss would get me more clout. "Hey, I share a birthday with John Gotti so you better bring me some freebies (pronounced freebeers). LOL!

Also, I do remember making that threat in the early 80s about birthday parties but whether it was the ultimate threat or not, I'm not sure. As a father to a 5 year old now, birthday parties seem like they are a lot more elaborate than what I had as a kid. I remember having family and close friends over for cake and ice cream, a couple games of pin the tail on the donkey, and gifts. Now it seems like parents are expected to rent out a party hall with every possible form of entertainment so that every kid has something they like AND you have to get them all a gift for coming.

Post subject: Belated birthday song...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:00 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

I just discovered that I failed to give you your birthday song. :oops:

I went back and added it. (It's my favorite birthday song, and I hope you like it...)

p.s. It's good to know that the "I'm not going to invite you to my birthday party." threat wasn't just something that five-year-olds used at the Garden Apartments in Geneva, NY, in the early 1950s. :lol:

p.p.s. Holy cow...! It sounds like what it costs for little kids' birthday parties today might be headed towards what people are spending on wedding receptions these days. Here's an idea that might save you some money. When your five-year-old's next birthday party comes up, take their friends to Chuck E. Cheese's, order a couple pizzas, hand them two bucks worth of tokens, and tell them to go win their own party gifts. :lol:

Actually, I think the kids would have more fun trying to fish out a stuffed toy worth $00.75 from one of their claw-game arcade machines, instead of ripping off the wrapping paper from a $10.00 stuffed toy you bought at Toys-R-Us. :lol:

.................................................................................................................. Image

Post subject: Happy Birthday RCADIA...!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:52 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

........................................................................................ HAPPY BIRTHDAY RCADIA...!

........................................................................................................ Image

RCADIA, your friends at the "ScaRatings" wish you a very happy birthday, and we decided to sing you a birthday song. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-WVnb8SJfA

p.s. You might like to know that you share a birthday with Henry Winkler (Fonzie).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:05 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Happy Birthday to Zog741, and Happy 40th to Jesse. May your players plus points multiply !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next