New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Saving the tax payer money by killing yourself.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 pm 
Centenarian

Watch the video of this guy after being found guilty stuff what could be cyanide in his mouth and chew on it and fall over and die. Could save the tax payer lots of more people found guilty did this.

<link removed by scar>

Post subject: Re: Saving the tax payer money by killing yourself.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:50 am 
Golden Tee Master

I did not pull this up and view it. I usually like to have a good time and post funny or unusual stuff on here. But, I believe this crosses the line. One, a person's death is a serious matter in any situation. Two, this might fall into a political theme that was banned on this site. Either way I hope Dante will lock down this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 am 
Lord of Scaratings

I agree. I removed the link. If someone is independently interested, they can easily google it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:05 pm 
Centenarian

Who said it was to be funny???????????? Did I go lol or anything?
It was just a point to the fact if more people took reposiblity for there action. It saves the tax payer money as we will not have to go and pay for the ongoing appeals and then inprisonment. It was harsh that he could not handel thae fact he was guilty. It was a waste of tax payer money in the first place on the trial. (Even though he is has his right and coupld of pleaded guilty and gotten off pretty easy.)
This was seen numerous times on all 5 of the local channels news. Then this morning on the Today show. Then this evening on ABC nightly news. Yet without seeing it it is to senetive for some and is removed here. I cannot belive this site is so PC and turned so liberal and turn to pansies because even though they have not seen it it was pulled over what they perceived. I worded it just to get intrest and getting people to see it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 am 
Lord of Scaratings

IMHERE wrote:
It was just a point to the fact if more people took reposiblity for there action. It saves the tax payer money as we will not have to go and pay for the ongoing appeals and then inprisonment. It was harsh that he could not handel thae fact he was guilty. It was a waste of tax payer money in the first place on the trial. (Even though he is has his right and coupld of pleaded guilty and gotten off pretty easy.)
This was seen numerous times on all 5 of the local channels news. Then this morning on the Today show. Then this evening on ABC nightly news. Yet without seeing it it is to senetive for some and is removed here. I cannot belive this site is so PC and turned so liberal and turn to pansies because even though they have not seen it it was pulled over what they perceived. I worded it just to get intrest and getting people to see it.

Well, I guess I am a pansy if I don't want to watch videos of people dying.

Suicide is a tragic event and many people have been touched by it with friends, family members and coworkers.

I didn't delete your post, or lock it so you couldn't respond.

Like I said, I just removed the link and if people were interested they could locate it separately.

Scar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

I watched the video.

Pretty sad story. Sounds like a guy who at one time had it all and didn't know how to react when he lost it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:46 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Some people should just keep sipping their beer and let the world pass by.

There are horrible people that get off but should die a hundred deaths and there are innocent people that get convicted wrongly. There are also people acting within the ""current laws"" that find themselves on the outside due to changes in political winds. I know nothing about this case, but there are honorable people that would rather die than suffer an unjust conviction.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 am 
Centenarian

scar wrote:
IMHERE wrote:

Well, I guess I am a pansy if I don't want to watch videos of people dying.

Suicide is a tragic event and many people have been touched by it with friends, family members and coworkers.

I didn't delete your post, or lock it so you couldn't respond.

Like I said, I just removed the link and if people were interested they could locate it separately.

Scar

The last time I checked that all the people were adult here. They are not allowed on there own to view something.

People have all sorts or things good or bad in there lives that involved other people. Suicide while tragic the person makes up there own mind to do it regardless if we agree or not. I have a old girl friend that has been commited seven years ago and most likely will be the rest of her life. She tried to commit sucide at my place and her moms. Here in AZ they shipped her up to Washigton St and was commited up there. I have had others from when I was in grade school of other friends that have commited suicide.

I just had a friend from high school just murder up at a city park that was all over the news. His name is CAMPBELL, JEFFREY D as listed in the Silent Witness Phoenix page if anyone is intrested in looking it up. He was stabbed to death with numerus stab with a knife. He had no choise in his death. I am not going to go out running around saying do not watch the news. Do not go to the park. Do not use knives because of this. BTW the police say that unless someone confesses or someone tell on someone else that they most likely will not solve this case. Had a other high school friend Carl Reihold back in (2005?) that at three in the afternoon was beaten to death on a city street. Police were called when it was happing and no one has been arrested in that case.

So as I said that just because someone that did not want to watch it or it is uncomfortable for them that other are denied the chance TO MAKE UP THERE OWN MIND to watch it or not with the link provided.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 am 
Himself Fodder

Yes, we are all adults here. But this topic is anything but adult, even the title of this thread is childish.

Seeing as how you're so emphatic about this thread, plus the fact you post the most in the celebrity RIP thread, you might have an unhealthy obsession with death.

And IMO, this thread should be locked now. But just an old fuddy-duddy.

BO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 am 
Centenarian

-BO- wrote:
Yes, we are all adults here. But this topic is anything but adult, even the title of this thread is childish.

Seeing as how you're so emphatic about this thread, plus the fact you post the most in the celebrity RIP thread, you might have an unhealthy obsession with death.

And IMO, this thread should be locked now. But just an old fuddy-duddy.

BO

I have a unheathy obsession. Thank for the info.
Where you do not with BT and you think everthing they do has to appoved by you personally.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Enter Michael Buffer..."Let's get ready to RUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLEEEE!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:02 am 
Centenarian

tiefly wrote:
Enter Michael Buffer..."Let's get ready to RUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLEEEE!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Harry, maybe we can just agree to disagree ?

This site is for Buzztime trivia.. I finally added a Free for All Section not to support that concept; but rather that folks were digressing so much anyway that it was becoming a challenge to find the trivia comments in between the political insults.

I generally agree with Cards that I come here for fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 pm 
Moderating Hobbit

This thread leading somewhere I'd prefer the boards not go. Locking it per my own discretion, no one else involved in the locking. Don't get mad at Scar.

Complaints to me can be sent to /dev/null.

Thanks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]