New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sportscasting "Babes"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Venturing off into a potentially politically incorrect topic here, but hey, I havent posted for awhile since SIQ went down, so what the heck...............I guess I have been rumored to occasionally display rather lecherous proclivities in the past........apologies to any who find this "offensive"

Is it just me or are there any others who feel that Erin Andrews is one of the most overrated sports broadcasting personalities currently on the air? I cant say that I find her all that attractive, but even if I did, that voice! My god, that voice!! I would rather listen to fingernails dragged down a chalkboard than expose my ears to that verbal onslaught!!

THere are many, many more physically attractive women in the sports broadcasting arena (Charissa Thomson, Sage Steele, Suzy Kolber, and even the velvety-voiced Hannah Storm just to name a few), yet Ms. Andrews seems to get the most attention for some reason which continues to escape me

Post subject: Re: Sportscasting "Babes"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:09 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

You shut your goddamned mouth right now. Erin Andrews is awesome and beautiful and has the velvety voice of a thousand angels. I'll cut you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Since Erin Andrews left for Fox, Sara Walsh is the new It girl on ESPN. Erin will do fine for the position she's at now. One thing for sure, what did that perv (who spied on her) see in her that I can't. Don't think she's hot one bit.

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:18 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Someone on Scaratings posted the first picture I ever saw of Erin Andrews... maybe Iceman or one of those who puts lotsa pictures out there.

Anyone, someone posted something like "Nice Rack" and I thought about starting a poll but decided not to.

I think it was the picture below.

If she played trivia we would consider her very hot at all the sites I have visited.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:20 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:25 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

scar wrote:

Ok...back then yeah...not much anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 am 
Centenarian

This is funny because just the other day, that commercial she does for some vitamins or something came on. GOBLUE says "ooo Erin Andrews". And I said...ugh her voice is so annoying!! And he says something like he doesn't listen to her voice blah blah. But I'm glad to hear other MEN find her voice ugly and I'm not just a jealous woman. I mute or change the channel whenever she comes on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:02 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

I never knew Erin Andrews was female. I guess I was too focused on her vast sports knowledge and her insightful interviewing technique to be bogged down by whether or not she is attractive.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:24 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

TOOTS wrote:
This is funny because just the other day, that commercial she does for some vitamins or something came on. GOBLUE says "ooo Erin Andrews". And I said...ugh her voice is so annoying!! And he says something like he doesn't listen to her voice blah blah. But I'm glad to hear other MEN find her voice ugly and I'm not just a jealous woman. I mute or change the channel whenever she comes on.

I find NOTHING about her annoying. :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

TOOTS wrote:

Least her voice hasn't caused seizures like Mary Hart's.

Post subject: They're nice to look at but...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Those gorgeous gals, who show up on television sports games with microphones in their hands, look good, but somehow I don't think they really have a deep knowledge of the sports that they are commentating on. My guess is that they are only there to spice up ratings.

I'm sure that this post is going to get me in big trouble. However, I'm not likely to change my opinion, until I hear some of these gals calling games on the radio, or read nationally syndicated sports columns that they write. :lol:

p.s. Has anyone ever seen an old, ugly gal on TV, with a microphone commenting on a NFL game...? (Old, ugly guys show up on camera all of the time.)

Post subject: Re: They're nice to look at but...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 pm 
Centenarian

I think she is more well known because of the hotel incident. Prior to that I knew who she was, but now I seem to notice her more because of that (what was she doing for one thing)..

Suzy Kolber definitely is a sports fanatic, you can just tell by listening to her...

Post subject: I don't know who Suzy Kolber is...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

focus wrote:
I think she is more well known because of the hotel incident. Prior to that I knew who she was, but now I seem to notice her more because of that (what was she doing for one thing)..

Suzy Kolber definitely is a sports fanatic, you can just tell by listening to her...

I don't know who Suzy Kolber is. I've got a feeling that she is good looking, but she may also be a sports know-it-all, like SPOTES. Does she ever get up in the both and call games, while they are going on, with the ugly, old guys? She may, I just don't know.

............................................................................... Image

................................................................................................. Yeah, she ain't bad looking.