New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: NCAA Basketball Tournament brackets and seeding...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 am 
Himself Fodder

Duplicate posts... duplicate posts... More exactly CLOUDY'S DUPLICATE POSTS... :lol: :lol:

Post subject: This is driving me nuts...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:23 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
Duplicate posts... duplicate posts... More exactly CLOUDY'S DUPLICATE POSTS... :lol: :lol:

BO, thanks for the heads up on my latest unintended duplicate post. I had no idea that it posted twice, until you told me. I just went back up to look for a delete button on the "Scaratings" on both of them, but neither of them provided me with that option. This is driving me nuts, because it happens over and over for me. :? :x

Post subject: Re: NCAA Basketball Tournament brackets and seeding...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:15 am 
Lotsa Posta

I can tell the most gawd-offal fictions and be believed. I can speak the most heartfelt truth and be disdained. When I get out of bed, I'm 6'4", but I can slouch to about 5'11". What I can't do is complete and submit a form for the NCAA basketball tournament. Played a little D-III ball in the OAC. I watch the stuff on TV.

My only excuse, albeit a flimsy one, is George Mason University in 2006. You may recall, as I don't (had to look it up), that the Patriots beat, in succession, Michigan State, North Carolina, Wichita State, and the #1 seeded Connecticut Huskies, before falling, in the Final 4, to #3 seeded Florida. With a single swipe of my pen, I would have written those lovable mutts out of history. Or so made the attempt.

What I want to know is, what does it feel like to be a Bracketologist? I imagine that it feels a lot like being Maximilien Francois-Marie Isadore de Robespierre.