New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Any Quizmasters Around?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:34 am 
Lucky Member

For those of you who host pub quiz-style games (or know someone who does - otherwise, you can safely stop reading) and use a Challenge Entertainment-style 25 question format, I've put together a few cartons of padded answer sheets to see if there's a market. $99 for 500 pads, delivered anywhere in the US, 4.25 x 2.25 with spaces for team names, point wagers and league numbers if you're that deep into it. Drop me an email at eric (at) bericb.com to see what they look like; credit cards accepted along with those old school favorites, cash or check. Scar, Dante and several other people on this board know me well, order with confidence.

Post subject: Re: Any Quizmasters Around?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:31 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

BEric wrote:
For those of you who host pub quiz-style games (or know someone who does - otherwise, you can safely stop reading) and use a Challenge Entertainment-style 25 question format, I've put together a few cartons of padded answer sheets to see if there's a market. $99 for 500 pads, delivered anywhere in the US, 4.25 x 2.25 with spaces for team names, point wagers and league numbers if you're that deep into it. Drop me an email at eric (at) bericb.com to see what they look like; credit cards accepted along with those old school favorites, cash or check. Scar, Dante and several other people on this board know me well, order with confidence.

Sounds interesting. Can you get the game name/logo printed on the slips?

I guess you're in the Louisville area since you know Scar and Dante, what's your Buzztime handle? EricB?

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:25 pm 
Himself Fodder

First post and asking for a credit card number. Is there a Louisville in Nigeria?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:30 am 
Lucky Member

I'm B Eric on BT. Bud, these are finished pads, which I appended to a much larger run for another client. I'm happy to talk about customized pads, of course, but the point of these is to make them affordable to smaller operations. If you have a use for a few thousand pads with your logo, though, by all means contact me and we'll work out pricing.

Bo, I only want your payment information if you want to buy a box of pads. Otherwise, please keep your money in your pocket.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:37 am 
Lord of Scaratings

Yes, I know Eric well. Have had some mighty Scifiles scores with him, Tim, Dante, Crackhead and Zeke.

Eric has a unique trivia talent for illustrators of sci-fi novel covers.

I have also had the pleasure of thrashing his fantasy teams for years now.

Hope to catch up with you for some buzztime over the holidays.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:41 am 
Lucky Member

Just bumping - I just took delivery on a new batch of these last week. As a reminder, they're 25-sheet, 4.25 x 2.25 printed/unbranded playslips for quizmasters who use a 25-question (or thereabouts) format. For any lingering trust issues, I also sell them on eBay, with the normal buyer protections, but the price is higher because of selling fees. https://www.ebay.com/itm/263632906430?s ... 1555.l2649

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:09 am 
Lucky Member

Periodic bump, with an update - I've added a smaller carton size for quiz hosts for whom 500 pads is still an overly generous quantity. See them on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/264257278462?ss ... 1555.l2649, but I ship direct for less because of the selling fees.