New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
 Post subject: Duplicate post deleted...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:05 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Duplicate post deleted... :evil:

Last edited by Cloudy on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: I gave up on my petition...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:05 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
Cloudy has a petition floating around to make him the fifth face on Mount Rushmore.

After knocking on close to a thousand doors, I gave up on my petition, after hearing, "No way. That spot belongs to Hillary Clinton. Get off of my porch, you male chauvinist pig!" over and over again. After the negative reception I got, I think I'll have a better chance to get into the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, for my great feats in my Little League career. :lol:

TEVERETT has her own petition going around to put Hillary on Mount Rushmore, after she is elected president, and just about eveybody is signing it.

TEVERETT's plan is to put Hillary on the left side of the mountain, where there's lots of room.

Post subject: Re: Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:17 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

CLOUDY keeps getting kicked out of Kroger's for attempting to alphabetize each aisle. When he was chucking apricots and zucchinis back and forth across the produce section last month, it was sheer pandemonium. Fortunately, the mother of the little boy beaned by the cauliflower shortly before CLOUDY's apprehension was persuaded to drop all charges

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
pengwn, in an attempt to corner the krill market, has taken oot a loan upon his mortgage & consequently found that the Agence du revenu du Canada is on his feathery lil butt for failing to declare his massive krill profits.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:08 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

I qualified for a mortgage at some time in my life . . . now THAT is a baseless lie!

THE ICEMAN is spending his summer building a life-size statue of Elvis out of pennies. He's going to call it The Copper King

Post subject: Deleted duplicate post.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Deleted duplicate post.

Last edited by Cloudy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: PENGWN is in big trouble...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

PENGWN has been running a program of passing out flyers to penguin families in Antarctica, telling them to send their children to him in Canada, where he will find them homes. His flyers go on to say that even though their children will be illegal aliens technically, the Canadian government will give them a pass, and they will ge given amnesty and Canadian citizenship within a year. Once that has happened, you will be free to join your children in Canada to reunite your family. His fee for this service is a mere $4,000 Canadian dollars per waddling black and white, feathered youngster.

Everything was going great for PENGWN, he was raking in the dough, and registering all of them, so they could vote him into Parliment.

Eveything was going great until a new group of illegal penguin youngsters staggered ashore after their 9,000 mile swim, exhaused and starved, on the wrong day. It was a Thursday, and PENGWN wasn't there to meet them, because he couldn't miss playing the "Six" game on Buzztime. He got down to the beach to pick them up first thing Friday morning, but alas he was too late. All of the penguin immigrants had died of exhaustion and starvation waiting for him on the beach.

Worse yet, the Mounties happened by that morning. They arrested PENGWN, handcuffed him, and hauled him off to jail for cruelty to animals.

His political committee is trying to put a positive spin on this, but I fear that PENGWN's Parliment aspirations are in a lot of trouble.

p.s. Canada geese get a free pass into the U.S. anytime they want it. As long as they can eat for free while they're here, they don't really give a damn if they are here legally or not. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:07 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy loves Jell-O Pudding Cups....

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
Cloudy loves Jell-O Pudding Cups....

Hey Tif... You are supposed to tell a lie.

teverett dated the Loveland Frogman in High School.

They missed being King & Queen of the Senior Prom by one vote. See what happens when you don't exercise your right to vote?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

I didn't mention where Cloudy liked to eat his Jello Pudding Cups and with whom...

Anyway, Iceman will not grace us with his presence at Triviapalooza as they will not allow him to bring his portable Ice Machine on the airplane.

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

Post subject: TEVERETT has a freezer in her garage...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
I didn't mention where Cloudy liked to eat his Jello Pudding Cups and with whom...

Anyway, Iceman will not grace us with his presence at Triviapalooza as they will not allow him to bring his portable Ice Machine on the airplane.

TEVERETT has a freezer in her garage that is stuffed full of Jello Pudding Cups, Twinkies, Ho Hos, and a lot of other tasty things to nibble on. She also has an electrical generator hooked up to it, so they won't go bad if terrorists explode a nuclear bomb in Ohio, and she loses power. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:28 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy was Gary Glitter's protege... :shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7ds7Lmmrk

Post subject: How in the world did ICEMAN know...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:50 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy was Gary Glitter's protege... :shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7ds7Lmmrk

How in the world did ICEMAN know that I was Gary Glitter's protege...? I thought this was a secret, and it bothered me so much that I spent several hours Googling this tonight to try to find the answer. I FOUND IT...!

ICEMAN is the president of the Gary Glitter fan club, and knows everything that's going on. As I understand it, ICEMAN begged Gary Glitter to be his protege, but was rebuffed because he didn't have what it would take to be Gary's protege. :lol:

Don't despair ICEMAN, Gary and I will be going out to suck down some brewskis next week, and I'll see what I can do for you. I know how envious you must be, but I'll be trying my best to get Gary to reconsider making you his protege. Keep your fingers crossed, and try to find your guitar that you've got gathering dust and cobwebs somewhere in your attic, just in case things work out. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy is the proud owner of a "Shatner Turbo 2000". :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Iceman is making anatomically correct snowmen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:27 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
Iceman is making anatomically correct snow-women

Fixed it for ya... 8-) Neat trick, considering I live in the desert.

teverett is the beer-chugging champion of Ohio for 2014. Image
Congratulations. Image

Post subject: ICEMAN took his anatomically correct snow-woman...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:44 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
teverett wrote:

Congratulations. Image

ICEMAN took his favorite anatomically correct snow-woman to bed with him. However, as she started to melt, he moved her and his bed into his large walk-in freezer. ICEMAN now sleeps in arctic explorer insulated pajamas, and has moved his cable TV into his walk-in freezer. :lol:

That's cool, man... :lol:

Post subject: Re: ICEMAN took his anatomically correct snow-woman...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
THE ICEMAN wrote:
teverett wrote:

Congratulations. Image

ICEMAN took his favorite anatomically correct snow-woman to bed with him. However, as she started to melt, he moved her and his bed into his large walk-in freezer. ICEMAN now sleeps in arctic explorer insulated pajamas, and has moved his cable TV into his walk-in freezer. :lol:

That's cool, man... :lol:

Geez Cloudy, have you ever had an original idea in your life? Do you always have to feed off of someone else's posts???

Cloudy, being the parasite he is, had a bit part in this movie...
Attack of the Giant Leeches

OBTW, even as a leech, you look absolutely fabulous in that Shatner Turbo 2000.

Post subject: Call me a leech, if you want...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:22 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Geez Cloudy, have you ever had an original idea in your life? Do you always have to feed off of someone else's posts???

(Call me a leech, if you want. What I try to do is build a goofy story line that expands on other's silly stories, and moves them on into new silliness. Actually, that's more difficult than ignoring previous posts and simply making something up out of the blue, which is very easy.)

ICEMAN has the world's largest coprolite collection, and uses an outhouse in his back yard, instead of his flush toilet, in hopes of leaving coprolites of his own for paleontogists to find a million years from now.

(Now was far enough off topic to make you happy...?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. I don't think anyone has put "Attack of the Giant Leeches" on the "Obscure Movies that You Like" thread yet. As soon as I hit enter on this post, guess what thread I'm headed for. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Call me a leech, if you want...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:51 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
THE ICEMAN wrote:

(Call me a leech, if you want. What I try to do is build a goofy story line that expands on other's silly stories, and moves them on into new silliness. Actually, that's more difficult than ignoring previous posts and simply making something up out of the blue, which is very easy.)
BULLSHIT
Pardon me... BOVINE COPROLITE

Cloudy wrote:
ICEMAN has the world's largest coprolite collection, and uses an outhouse in his back yard, instead of his flush toilet, in hopes of leaving coprolites of his own for paleontogists to find a million years from now.

(Now was far enough off topic to make you happy...?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. I don't think anyone has put "Attack of the Giant Leeches" on the "Obscure Movies that You Like" thread yet. As soon as I hit enter on this post, guess what thread I'm headed for. :lol:

Cloudy, you are still full of coprolites, they are coming oot (<Canadian translation) your ears. I don't believe that you have had more than one original thought in a row in your life. Prove me wrong if you can.

Cloudy went snipe hunting & limited out. He plans to slow-smoke them with the plan of fixing up some pulled-snipe BBQ sammiches.

Post subject: ICEMAN's favorite TV program is...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:20 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN's favorite TV program is "Ding Dong School". He has all of the episodes that you can find on DVD. As I understand it, he watches them every night, when he goes to bed. He once asked me, "Cloudy, don't you think Miss Frances is a hot babe?" I couldn't figure out how to answer his question, so I just smiled, and shrugged my shoulders.

Here's part of an epidsode from Miss Frances's "Ding Dong School":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je4dZAfcqLg

"ICEMAN, thank you for the lovely letters that you keep sending to me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy is the Principal of Ding Dong School. Iceman is the substitute teacher who made me play four square with Pengwn, Spotes and Big Dog. No matter why I was beaten black and blue. :D

Post subject: Yes, I was the principal for "Ding Dong School"...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:52 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Yes, I was the principal for "Ding Dong School", and TEVERETT was one of Miss Frances's students. It was with a heavy heart that I was forced to expell TEVERETT from "Ding Dong School", after she was caught cheating on a napkin folding class. After her expulsion, TEVERETT tried to get a job on the "Mr. Wizard" show, but wasn't hired, because they weren't looking for a kid, who could fold napkins into a rabbit or two dolls. :lol:

"I'm sorry, TEVERETT, we're looking for kids, who know something about thermodynamics and electromagnetism."

Last edited by Cloudy on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:01 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

CLOUDY didn't expel teverett. He stuffed her full of Ding Dongs. Image

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Liljol's doctoral dissertation...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Liljol graduated from Princeton, with three majors, honors, summa cum laude, and of course was a Phi Beta Kappa. He earned his masters at Yale in record time. After that he was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford, and when he returned to the States, he went to Harvard, where he worked for over a year on his doctoral dissertation. Sadly, he was denied his doctorate degree. Extremely upset, Liljo marched into the dean's office demanding to know why. The Dean slid his reading glasses down on his nose, looked Liljol straight in the eye, and said, "Young man, you are not going to get a doctorate degee from Harvard with a dissertation that is only three sentences long." :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next