New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: ICEMAN's favorite baseball teams are...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 pm 
Centenarian

Cloudy wrote:
ICEMANS's top ten favorite baseball teams are:

1- The Boston Braves

2- The Saint Louis Browns

3- The Washington Senators

4- The Kansas City Athletics

5- The Brooklyn Dodgers

6- The New York Giants

7- The Philadelphia Athletics

8- The Colt 45's

9- The Milwaukee Braves

10- The Toronto Maple Leaves

He bets big money on each one of them every year, thinking that surely one of them will eventually win the World Series. I can't bring myself to tell ICEMAN that it is impossible for any of his ten favorite teams to ever win the World Series. I'll leave it to Liljol to explain this to him. :lol:

CLOUDY also wagers huge money of those same teams that ICEMAN does, except that CLOUDY also puts money on the Seattle Pilots and the Montreal Expos. But he was aghast when he found out that there were actually TWO separate Washington Senators teams.

Don't even get me started on CLOUDY's bets on the various NHL franchises over the years. ;)

Post subject: Re: Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:39 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Seka, Cloudy and Iceman tried to be a better outfield than those on the Big Red Machine.

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
Seka, Cloudy and Iceman tried to be a better outfield than those on the Big Red Machine.

teverettt thinks the Winnipeg Jets are in the AFC.

Post subject: ZOG looks a lot like his grandfather...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:02 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

ZOG looks a lot like his grandfather, King Zog of Albania.

Image ...............Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:49 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
Cloudy claims to be William Wallace's fifth cousin, twice removed.
He spends every third Thursday painting his his face blue, wearing his kilt & lifting said kilt while mooning his next door neighbor as he yells at the top of his lungs... "FREEDOM"

Post subject: ICEMAN ain't no saint...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN just returned from the Vatican, where he was expecting to be cannonized for assisting Mother Teresa tending to the poor in India for ten years. He was very disappointed when Pope Francis granted sainthood to Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II, but left him out. Wanting to know why he had been passed over, ICEMAN gained an audience with Pope Francis, and asked him why he wasn't given sainthood after all the good works he had done, and his self sacrifice. Pope Francis looked ICEMAN in the eye and said:

"Young man, I know of all the good you have done, but I can't make you a saint, because you are still alive. Please come back, when you qualify, and I will reconsider."

Post subject: Re: ICEMAN ain't no saint...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:38 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
ICEMAN just returned from the Vatican, where he was expecting to be cannonized for assisting Mother Teresa tending to the poor in India for ten years. He was very disappointed when Pope Francis granted sainthood to Pope John XXIII and Pope John Paul II, but left him out. Wanting to know why he had been passed over, ICEMAN gained an audience with Pope Francis, and asked him why he wasn't given sainthood after all the good works he had done, and his self sacrifice. Pope Francis looked ICEMAN in the eye and said:

"Young man, I know of all the good you have done, but I can't make you a saint, because you are still alive. Please come back, when you qualify, and I will reconsider."

Yeah, well, I think not. My dear departed Grandfather, a Lutheran Missionary while in China (my father was born there), would have smacked me silly if I even considered converting (he had a great sense of humor, but not that great). :roll: 8-)

Cloudy, the bon vivant he is, has a dickey labeled for every day of the week.

Post subject: Very interesting... Unlikely as it could be...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:55 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Yeah, well, I think not. My dear departed Grandfather, a Lutheran Missionary while in China (my father was born there), would have smacked me silly if I even considered converting (he had a great sense of humor, but not that great). :roll: 8-)

Cloudy, the bon vivant he is, has a dickey labeled for every day of the week.

(This is NOT a joke.)

Very interesting... ICEMAN, unlikely as it could be, we have something very unusual in common. My grandfather was a Congregationalist missionary in China on the border with Tibet, at a town called Batang, back in the 1920s. My father was also born in China.

As far as dickeys go, I actually had one, when I was in high school, which my mother knitted for me. I have a feeling that she started out to knit a whole sweater, but decided to cut it short, when it started taking too long to finish it.

Okay, enough for the truth. It's time for a baseless lie about ICEMAN.

ICEMAN once had the world's largest collection of beer cans. He had literally thousands of them, including an autographed Billy Beer can, the complete Frothingslosh collection, a bunch of cans from defunct breweries, some really rare ones from the early 1900s, and many, many more. What made his collection even better is that none of the cans had ever been opened. They were all still full of beer. Then that fateful day came, when the rain started to fall. The 20 inches in 24 hours was a record, and the swollen streams washed out all the roads and bridges between ICEMAN's house and any place where he could buy beer. After a day without a brewski, ICEMAN decided to get into his collection. One beer led to another, and another, and before long he had chugged down his entire collection. A few days later, after wading through the thousands of empty beer cans that littered every room in his house, he decided to bag them all up, and take them down to the recycling center to cash them in for money. What had taken ICEMAN decades to collect, was gone in a week. :cry:

Image ..................Image

...................... Before ...............................and .............................. After

p.s. ICEMAN, you weren't just joshing me about your grandfather being a missionary in China, were you...?

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:34 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

CLOUDY will be the next coach of the Vancouver Canucks, and will guide them to three consecutive Stanley Cups while the Sedin twins break most of Gretzky's scoring records

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:45 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

pengwn, on a typical Saturday night, slathers himself in poutine in leu of cologne in order to pick up chicks up there in moose country... More commonly known as CANADA. :shock:

(perhaps this is not so much of a lie?) :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:24 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Nobody that is active on this thread missed my presence.

Let's see what this does to the replies...

Tiffy

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:00 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
Nobody that is active on this thread missed my presence.

Let's see what this does to the replies...

Tiffy

Hey Tif... You are supposed to tell a lie. We don't know what we would do without you. 8-) (but we're willing to try) :roll:

Meanwhile, teverett has a pet frog named "Steve". She loves it when Steve croaks to the theme of WKRP in Cincinnati. :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jRXt2Bt1Sc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:45 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Baby if you ever wondered...Wondered what ever became of me? I'm living on the east side of Cincinnati... Cincinnati WKRP....

I got tired and tired of not seeing a baseless lie here...

Iceman is going to sell you some tundra in Canada dirt cheap....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:21 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

Aw, what an ice guy

teverett will be showing up at Triviapalooza with flag-pattern undies of the World Cup winning nation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:33 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Penguin will be sporting a map with pins on his back

Post subject: TEVERETT Celebrates
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:13 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

TEVERETT went to Brazil to watch the USA play Ghana in their first game of the soccer World Cup. She went beserk when the U.S. went ahead to win the game with a mere 30 seconds left. She must have had a few too many margaritas, because when the game was over, she leapt to her feet, tore off her blouse, waved a Cincinnati Reds flag, and started screaming, "Go Big Blue...!"

TEVERETT, just how many margaritas did you have...? (Even though it's a great cheer, you don't even root for the University of Kentucky.) :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:50 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy once went fishing in Loch Ness. He claims to have caught a real lunker, hoping it was Nessie. Unfortunately, all he managed to hook was a couple of lost boxes of Mickey D's McHaggis Burgers...

Post subject: ICEMAN left some things out...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy once went fishing in Loch Ness. He claims to have caught a real lunker, hoping it was Nessie. Unfortunately, all he managed to hook was a couple of lost boxes of Mickey D's McHaggis Burgers...

Even though I cannot deny anything ICEMAN has said, he left some things out. Yep, I did pull a couple of lost boxes of Mickey D's McHaggis Burgers from the depths of Loch Ness. However, after reading that they were several years beyond their expiration date. I decided to give them all to ICEMAN. I will never forget that afternoon, when I handed the boxes of Mickey D's McHaggis Burgers to him in his kitchen. He ripped the first box open, tore the wrappers off the McHaggis burgers, and gobbled them down as if he hadn't eaten in weeks. He threw the rest of them into his freezer, and as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve, he asked me to go back to Loch Ness and bring him some more. :lol:

Bon appetit...!

Last edited by Cloudy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy and I will be meeting up soon to toast people and drink a couple of Long Islands...

Post subject: TEVERETT is a temptress...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:33 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
Cloudy and I will be meeting up soon to toast people and drink a couple of Long Islands...

TEVERETT is a temptress. If she lures you into drinking a couple of Long Island Teas with her, you will wake up in the morning, very confused, wondering where you are, and unable to find your Rolex watch. Yeah, TEVERRET is a great gal and a lot of fun to be with, but look out when she starts offering you Long Island Teas that she mixed up for you. :lol:

p.s. I had a wonderful time with TEVERETT that night. She knows all of the best jokes, carries on a very intellectual conversation, and can dance as well as any of the Broadway dancers.

p.p.s. I'm not very concerned about my missing Rolex watch. It was a fake Rolex that I bought from some guy in New York city for $25.00 more than ten years ago. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:25 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy was only confused the next morning because of the dream he had of eating the worlds biggest marshmallow and waking up to his pillow missing. :mrgreen:

Post subject: That's an old joke that I first heard...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:13 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
Cloudy was only confused the next morning because of the dream he had of eating the worlds biggest marshmallow and waking up to his pillow missing. :mrgreen:

(That's an old joke that I first heard probably before you were born.)

Anyway, I guess Mudee deserves a baseless lie, so here goes:

To protect himself from being drugged by one of those Rolex stealing sirens, Mudee always wears a Timex watch when he goes out to bars. He always keeps his Rolex locked up in a wall safe in his house, and never takes it out.

Yes, I know that your Rolex can never be stolen as long as you keep it in your wall safe. However, let me suggest that if you wore it once in a while, when you went to the bar, you might catch the attention of some slinky babes.

p.s. Don't worry, very few of the gals, who are attracted to guys wearing Rolex watches, have any interest in drugging you and stealing your watch. They just want to marry you, and get all of your money when you die. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

In his teenage years, Cloudy took his dates down to the local reservoir to watch the submarine races. His favorite part was when his date exclaimed "Up periscope!!!" . :shock:

Post subject: ICEMAN used to take his dates to...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:04 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN used to take his dates to the local drive-in, whenever it was showing the movie "Up Periscope". Sadly, every time the sub sent it's periscope up, his dates would ask him to go to the concession stand for another box of popcorn and a coke.

ICEMAN kept taking his favorite gal to see the movie "Up Periscope" so many times, with nothing happening, that they both fell asleep one night, and didn't wake up until 4:00 o'clock. Damn, they were in trouble deep. However, a struggling country group, which we all know today as the Everly Brothers heard about ICEMAN and his date falling asleep at the picture show, and wrote a song about them, that we love to hear. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7b2E_Jq-k

Thank you ICEMAN. Was your date that night really a gal called Susie...?

p.s. I seriously think that you deserve at least a footnote in the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame". :lol:

Last edited by Cloudy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:40 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy has a petition floating around to make him the fifth face on Mount Rushmore.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 62  Next