New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:23 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

The Iceman has a serious mancrush on his Wingman.

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:27 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

teverett is teaching an Irish step dancing class at the local pub tonight. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:25 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
teverett is teaching an Irish step dancing class at the local pub tonight. :mrgreen:

Mudee is bringing the snakes back into Ireland. :mrgreen:

-- RWM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:19 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Zog is wanted in fifteen states.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:56 pm 
King or Queen Postalot

mrgray wrote:

mrgray is wanted in ANY states :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:25 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

pengwn wrote:
mrgray wrote:

mrgray is wanted in ANY states :mrgreen:

Actually, is not wanted in any state.

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:17 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
Frank is known far & wide as the life of the party.

Post subject: ICEMAN in drag...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:31 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

When ICEMAN found out that the U.S. Mint was considering removing Alexander Hamilton's likeness from the $10.00 bill to replace it with that of a woman, he went out and bought female's clothing, a wig, and falsies. Dressed in drag, he recently had a shooting session with a professional photographer, and after he gets the proofs back, he plans to pick out the best photo to send off to the Mint. As my sources tell me, ICEMAN is hoping that the Mint will put his likeness on the $10.00 bill, thinking that the picture he sent them is that of Eleanor Roosevelt, as he claimed it was.

p.s. Actually, ICEMAN didn't have to go through all of that effort, because he does look a lot like Eleanor Roosevelt anyway. :lol:

Last edited by Cloudy on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:41 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy has spent the last year in Rome, NY petitioning to have the London Bridge moved there. He already has a team in place to steal the bridge form Lake Havasu.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:39 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
Cloudy has spent the last year in Rome, NY petitioning to have the London Bridge moved there. He already has a team in place to steal the bridge form Lake Havasu.

MUDEE, is upset about my petitioning to have the London Bridge moved to Rome, NY, for two reasons. The first reason is financial. He is petitioning Lake Havasu City to allow his company to make it a profit making toll bridge, where his company would receive 90% of the toll revenue, and the city would get 10%. The second reason is for personal convenience. The five-star luxury hotel, where he stays in Lake Havasu City is directly across the lake from the bar where he plays NTN trivia, while he is visiting there. The bridge gives him a direct shot across the lake, that takes him about 5 minutes to get to his trivia bar. Without the bridge, MUDEE would have to drive 20 miles around the lake to get to play trivia.

Don't worry MUDEE, the Mohawk River that passes through Rome, NY is only about 40' wide. The London Bridge is 930' long. At first it seemed like a great idea, but my team and I have abandoned petitioning for moving the London Bridge to Rome, because the bridge is just too long. (Currently, we're considering trying to get a covered bridge from Vermont.) :D

A picture of the London Bridge:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... PgodGgUCwA

A picture of the Mohawk River passing through Rome, NY:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... PgodecwM0A

Last edited by Cloudy on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: ICEMAN in drag...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:00 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
When ICEMAN found out that the U.S. Mint was considering removing Alexander Hamilton's likeness from the $10.00 bill to replace it with that of a woman, he went out and bought female's clothing, a wig, and falsies. Dressed in drag, he recently had a shooting session with a profession photographer, and after he gets the proofs back, he plans to pick out the best photo to send off to the Mint. As my sources tell me, ICEMAN is hoping that the Mint will put his likeness on the $10.00 bill, thinking that the picture he sent them is that of Eleanor Roosevelt, as he claimed it was.

p.s. Actually, ICEMAN didn't have to go through all of that effort, because he does look a lot like Eleanor Roosevelt anyway. :lol:

Keep your fantasies to yourself, Bub...

Cloudy was holding out on us. He not only had a bionic knee installed, he is a miracle of science...
He is the only person now alive to have his head cryogenically frozen.

Post subject: ICEMAN's failed presidential campaign...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:46 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

This is the true story of ICEMAN's presidential campaign that failed to get off the launch pad just as it was about to take off.

Everything was right for ICEMAN to get the Republican nomination, and once he had the nomination, it was a sure thing that he would be elected president of the United States. He had fat cat donors, with gazillions of dollars, contributing big bucks to his war chest. He had a dream team of the best political advisers that money could buy from Harvard, Yale, Duke, Colgate, Ohio State, Vassar, and Gonzaga. He had an impeccable life history. He was an Eagle Boy Scout. He was his high school valedictorian. He graduated from college summa cum laude. If that wasn't enough, his old college dean provided a letter that said he had perfect attendance for every class he had, while attending school. A check of his criminal record came up with nothing but a parking violation back in 1965.

He was a perfectly vetted candidate, who had great ideas for getting the country back on track, and to prosperity and peace again. The speeches he gave across the country drew thousands of enthusiastic voters. It looked so much like a sure thing that ICEMAN hired interior decorators to come up with plans to redecorate the White House to his specifications. The campaign was on a role, and everything looked good, until...

Yes, there is an "until"...

The "until" was the day that ICEMAN's campaign posters, with his picture on them, came back from the printing company. Once his fat cat, megabucks donors saw the posters, they all said "Oh, my God. He looks just like Eleanor Roosevelt. No Republican is going to vote to nominate a person, who looks like FDR's wife...!"

For such a silly thing, his deep pocket backers pulled all of their money out his campaign. All of his TV and radio ads went off the air, and as we all known he was not invited to the Republican debates.

However, don't despair good buddy. There's still a chance that your likeness might show up on the new $10.00 bill... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:50 am 
King or Queen Postalot

The real reason why CLOUDY's been away? He actually secured gainful employment . . . as the SysOp of the e-mail servers over at the State Department, alas

But now that the CIA has finished wiping his mind, he's been released into our custody. I get him during the second Thursday and Friday of months with an R in their name

Post subject: Why you don't see PENGWN playing hockey on TV today...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:32 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

PENGWN was perhaps one of the best right wing prospects that the Pittsburgh Penguins had a few years ago. He was playing for their Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins farm team, and was making quite a name for himself. He made the league's all-star team each of the three years he played there, and every year he recorded more hat tricks than anyone else in the league.

The Penguins had already called him up to play for them, when tragedy struck. In his last game before heading up to the NHL, an opposing player brutally high-sticked him, knocking PENGWN to the ice, and crashing into the boards. After 10 hours in the hospital operating room, they wheeled him off on a gurney, with a right leg broken in three places and a knee that could never skate professionally again.

With his career and dreams destroyed, the Penguins gave him a job driving the Zamboni between periods. It wasn't what he wanted, but it was a job that allowed him to be close to the sport that he loved. He put his best into the job and actually wrote the "I Wanna Drive the Zamboni" song, which I would like everyone to listen to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkJbvv3pHg

Sadly, PENGWN's brief career as the Pittsburgh Penguins' Zamboni driver came to an abrupt end one night on the rink. It was on his birthday, and he had been celebrating it with a lot of brewskis. (How many...? Well, let's just say he filled up a large garbage bag with empty aluminum beer cans, before he headed out to the rink that night.) It was in the middle of the first period, when everyone was horrified to see the Zamboni roar out onto the ice, with PENGWN at the wheel, still chugging down one more brewski. The players on the ice dodged it as best they could, while the Zamboni careened around the rink, banging off the boards, and gobbling up both nets.

When the Penguins fired him that night, they said, "You're done here, son. Go out and find someplace, where you can drink, enjoy yourself, and not kill anyone." PENGWN took this advice to heart. That is why we have him today as one of the best Buzztime trivia players in the country, who posts great words of wisdom on the ScaRatings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Cloudy on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:31 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Sherlock Holmes & Cloudy were on a long journey together, and stopped to camp for the night. Sherlock wakes Cloudy in the middle of the night and says, Cloudy, What do you observe? Cloudy replies, well I see the stars, moon and several constellations. Sherlock slaps him and says, NO CLOUDY, Someone has stolen our tent. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post subject: I remember that night, and...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:29 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
Sherlock Holmes & Cloudy were on a long journey together, and stopped to camp for the night. Sherlock wakes Cloudy in the middle of the night and says, Cloudy, What do you observe? Cloudy replies, well I see the stars, moon and several constellations. Sherlock slaps him and says, NO CLOUDY, Someone has stolen our tent. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I remember that night, when Sherlock told me, "Our tent is gone, but there may be clues as to where it went." The master was right. We found a trail of empty beer cans, which we followed for about half a mile, until we came upon a campsite with a young man, who had become entrapped in a canvas tent entanglement for quite a long time. He was trying to free himself from it, as it was nearly smothering him. Mr. Holmes and I quickly rescued him from his predicament, and perhaps saved his life.

As the young man stood up, he looked at us, and said, "My name is MUDEE. Yes, I stole your tent, because I had none of my own, and it is about to rain." Sherlock looked to me and said, "Should we turn Mr. Mudee over to Lastrade to lock him up in jail, or should we have compassion on him?" I replied, "He looks like a good guy to me. Let's all pitch in together, put this tent back up, and sleep the night out protected from the rain."

Many years have passed since I first encountered MUDEE in the forest. We hit it off that night, asking trivia questions back and forth until the dawn came. We have stayed in touch ever since. Even though MUDEE was a stealer of tents in his youth, he has reformed himself, and has gone on to become a top Buzztime trivia player, and a great contributor to the "ScaRatings". :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:36 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Henry Heinz originally had invented 58 varieties of Pickles, but Cloudy ate one of the prototypes, so Henry went with 57 instead due to Cloudy also eating the recipe. :shock: :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:21 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee's real name is Martin Winterkorn. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:46 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
Henry Heinz originally had invented 58 varieties of Pickles, but Cloudy ate one of the prototypes, so Henry went with 57 instead due to Cloudy also eating the recipe. :shock: :D

(This post was in the process of being edited, before ICEMAN jumped in. So I am going to post it, even though it is not technically about the person above me.)

MUDEE is trying to lose weight. A month ago he saw a Sunday morning TV infomercial touting a miracle weight reducing product, that required no self-sacrifice or exercise. Tired of walking around the block, exhausting himself, and seeing little results, when he stepped on his bathroom scales, MUDEE called their toll free number. The sales representative asked him if he liked pickles, and if he did, he would soon be losing ten pounds a week with their product. She then told him that their company had discovered the missing recipe to Henry Heinz's long lost 58th pickles, that some glutton had gobbled up back in 1896. She also told him that Henry Heinz himself used the 58th variety of pickles, and he lowered his weight from 368 lbs. to 189 lbs. in a year and a half. She ended her sales pitch by saying that they had a special offer of just $49.98 a jar was only good for the next 15 minutes.

MUDEE swallowed this sales presentation hook-line-and sinker. His kitchen cabinets are now filled with hundreds of jars of Heinz Pickles 58, and he gobbles down five of those pickles three times a day. :lol:

(Back to reality for a moment. I don't think that the Heinz Company ever had even 57 varieties of pickles.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_57

Last edited by Cloudy on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:01 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:59 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy follows the rules of every thread in which he has ever posted, ever...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:28 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN is a cyber terrorist, who was ordered by some anti-American country to infiltrate an American website to disrupt it. They have threatened his family and loved ones, if he is not successful in carrying out his mission. Dang, why did he choose the "Scaratings" instead going after "Face Book"...? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:49 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Truth be told, Cloudy had his knee replaced because he still believes in his dream that he will one day be appearing & winning on "Dancing with the Stars".

Post subject: Next time keep your tuxedo on...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Truth be told, Cloudy had his knee replaced because he still believes in his dream that he will one day be appearing & winning on "Dancing with the Stars".

ICEMAN is a damn good dancer. So good that he auditioned for the "Dancing with the Stars" TV program. Being concerned that his extraordinary talent cutting a rug might not be enough to be selected for the show, he came up with an ingenious idea to stand out above all the other hopefuls.

He in his tuxedo and his celebrity dance partner, Janet Jackson, in her sexy evening gown, took to the dance floor with marvelous grace, and the selection panel was in awe as they watched them dance. About one minute into their routine, ICEMAN put his ingenious idea into action. As soon as he gracefully placed Janet lightly back to the floor, after twirling her above him with one arm, he tore off his tuxedo, and went on dancing wearing nothing but a thong. This did not go over well with the selection panel, and they told him never to come back again.

Neither, did it go over well with Janet Jackson, as she slapped him across the face and said, "Baby, what were you thinking? We could never try to pass this off as a wardrobe malfunction." :lol:

p.s. It was a hip, not a knee replacement.

Last edited by Cloudy on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Yet another manual delete...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Yet another manual delete of an unintended duplicate post... :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:00 am 
King or Queen Postalot

CLOUDY is the world's foremost expert on Windows 9

(And I post words of wisdom here. That might be the biggest whopper in the whole thread)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next