New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Hells bells. CLOUDY's all time favorite song is "La Cucaracha". :lol: Image Image

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

Post subject: Great song, Liljol...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Hells bells. CLOUDY's all time favorite song is "La Cucaracha". :lol: Image Image

Great song Liljol...

Here it is for others to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQLCJsIof8s

It is also a Mexican dance. Though I can't find any confirmation of this, I think the dancers are acting out what they would be doing to stomp and squash cockroaches with their feet.

Here's some video of the dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdn66abPzw0

Stomp, stomp, squash, squash, kill all of those little insect bastards... :lol:

Oh, I need to post a baseless lie about Liljol.

Liljol won the Arthur Murray dance contest dancing the La Cucaracha back in 1957. He still has the trophy he won in his living room, and puts the music on to dance to it over and over again in front of a full length, wall to wall mirror, when nobody is watching or listening, as he gracefully stomps around the floor. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:53 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
Cloudy is a Jew's Harp virtuoso. He does an amazing rendition of Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor.
He is currently trying to persuade his agent, teverett, to book him at Carnagie Hall.
Good luck with that.

Post subject: ICEMAN escapes "Black Friday" again...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:28 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN has all of his Christmas shopping done again before "Black Friday" this year. He knows how to beat the crowds at the malls, and save money as well. I probably shouldn't tell all of you folks where your Christmas presents from ICEMAN are coming from, but I will... :twisted:

ICEMAN has a premier discount card from both Goodwill Industries, and the Salvation Army Family Stores. Every November, when he visits these places that sell previously used items at incredibly low prices, the store manager walks him through the store, as they pick up presents, and he checks people off of his list.

Last Christmas ICEMAN sent me a really nice sweater that someone had taken the time to patch a few moth holes with duct tape, which was carefully and inconspicuously applied to both sides of the holes.

Thank you ICEMAN. I hope you enjoyed the Rolex watch I sent you, as much as I enjoyed the really nice sweater you sent me. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy believes that leaving Santa a small gift will get him what he wishes for Christmas. In the past years he has left simply a glass of milk & some tollhouse cookies.
This has not achieved his goal of getting his very own midget stripper so he is upping the stakes this year with a bottle of Bacardi 151 & Slim Jims.
:shock:

Post subject: Before I post a baseless lie about ICEMAN...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:52 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy believes that leaving Santa a small gift will get him what he wishes for Christmas. In the past years he has left simply a glass of milk & some tollhouse cookies.
This has not achieved his goal of getting his very own midget stripper so he is upping the stakes this year with a bottle of Bacardi 151 & Slim Jims.

Before I post a baseless lie about ICEMAN, I want to tell a true story about my youngest daughter, Meredith, who graduated from the University of Kentucky in 3 years, with honors, magna cum laude, as a Phi Beta Kappa, and some other stuff that I can't remember. She's still a pretty sharp young lady today. However, way back, when she was just a little girl in the 1st grade, most of her classmates told her that Santa Claus wasn't real. (My wife and I hadn't told her about the truth about Santa yet.) All by herself, this little girl argued with her classmates in defense of Santa Claus's reality. Amazingly, she convinced almost all of them that Santa Claus was real...! Even though Meredith was really wrong, she was a very convincing little person that day.

(Yep, this is a true story.)

Now for a baseless lie about ICEMAN:

ICEMAN was in the room that day monitoring the 1st grade class, when Meredith made her case about Santa being real. He listened to this little girl's arguments, and as I understand it, ICEMAN has been putting out milk and cookies for Santa every year since. ICEMAN, we love you, and we're glad you listened to Meredith. What type of cookies are you going to be leaving out for Santa this coming Christmas Eve? :D :D :D

p.s. Sorry about bragging about my daughter, but what dad wouldn't...?

p.p.s. ICEMAN, Meredith convinced me too, and I'm still putting milk and cookies out for Saint Nick also. :lol:

Last edited by Cloudy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy did not miss my postings at all.

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:48 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett was an extra along with me on "The Walking Dead" - a bold career move.
She didn't need makeup.

Attachment:
Dream Date.jpg
Dream Date.jpg [ 156.07 KiB | Viewed 476 times ]

Post subject: This is a sad story...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN dared the love of his life to leap from the dock in San Diego, and do her amazing hovering trick. I've heard that she hovered above the water for nearly half an hour, while ICEMAN passed a bucket around, that the entertained spectators tossed dollars and coins into as she defied the laws of gravity to the amazement of all.

Sadly, ICEMAN had kept her up to the early hours of the morning the night before, and her fluttering arms ran out of strength sooner than she expected, before she could hover back to the dock. When her arms gave way, she fell forty feet to the water below, and went under.

Brave hero that ICEMAN is, he dove off the dock in an attempt to save the woman he loved. The impact with the water from the height ICEMAN dove from knocked him unconscious, and he went under too.

However, there is a happy ending to this story. Though both ICEMAN and the lady he loved were dead, they weren't completely dead, and still walk the Earth today as zombies.

Here is a recent snapshot of this cute couple:

................ "Sweetheart, does 'Till death do us part' work for us...?"

(The photos are ICEMAN's, not mine.)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:05 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Since his retirement, Cloudy has devoted his waking hours to saving animals (when not drinking beer).
After a hard day of rescuing injured & abused animals, he vacuum packs & saves them in the freezer. He's gonna throw one helluva New Years BBQ party for the neighbors.

Post subject: ICEMAN says he's coming again...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:56 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN says he's coming to my New Year's Eve party again this year. Last year the three road kill armadillos he brought with him were the main course. Damn, he cooked them up mighty fine, with all of fancy spices he brought with him. I don't know what I would do without ICEMAN, we don't have armadillos in Kentucky, and they are much tastier than the possums that I used to serve up. :lol:

.............................. Bon appetite... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:11 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy once had an original thought.

No, really, it happened.

Post subject: ICEMAN is about to save our country...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN is about to save our country from economic disaster. Ben Bernanke is stepping down from his position of Chairman of the Federal Reserve, and the rumors I hear say that President Obama is going to name ICEMAN as his replacement. I think ICEMAN will do a good job in that position. However, he has his work cut out for him. The Fed cannot continue buying up trillions of dollars of Treasury bills paying close to a zero interest rate, while the government keeps "printing" new money like we were a Banana Repubic.

ICEMAN, your supporters are firmly behind you, and we know you have the experience and knowledge to handle the job of Chairman of the Federal Reserve. If you can find a minute, we would like to know what you are going to do to save our country from economic disaster.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:09 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy was J. Allen Hynek's best buddy as a kid & understudy in professional life.

Post subject: Turnabout is fair play...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:40 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
Cloudy was J. Allen Hynek's best buddy as a kid & understudy in professional life.

(Turnabout is fair play.)

ICEMAN was George Adamski's best buddy as a kid. ICEMAN claims to have traveled throughout the solar system with George, and camped out with him on Mars a number of times.

................................................................ Image

............................................. "ICEMAN, I will never forget the weenie roast we had at the base of Olympus Mons."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:37 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy has a photo album of Iceman's relatives. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Yes, I do...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:31 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
Cloudy has a photo album of Iceman's relatives. :mrgreen:

Yes, I do, and Mudee is in the photograph. He is in row 3 from the top, and sitting in the 6th seat from the left.

p.s. Mudee, I was going to post a closeup of you from this photo, but DANTE threatened to ban me from the "ScaRatings", if I did. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:18 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy's favorite culinary delicacy is Chicken Fried Filet of Opossum.

Post subject: ICEMAN and the "Chemtrails Conspiracy"...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

ICEMAN is deeply involved in exposing the government's "Chemtrails Conspiracy". He is in the forefront of the burgeoning movement to warn Americans of the government's top secret plan to use aircraft to spray mind altering chemicals into the atmosphere, so it can gain control over us to advance it's nefarious plans.

In a recent interview with CNN, ICEMAN said:

"How can anyone be oblivious to what is going on? Just look into the sky, and you will see those strange white lines everywhere. Of course they do not belong there! The patterns they make are obviously not natural, and anybody, with half a brain, should know that those patterns can only be explained as an attempt by the government to spread those mind altering chemicals over as wide an area as possible, as aircraft spew them into the air that we breathe. The proof of what is going on is not just in the skies above you. The effects on people from breathing this poisoned air can be found in the newspaper every day, when you read the insane things that people in the United States are now doing. I am planning a march on Washington to try to put and end to this, before it is too late."

p.s. ICEMAN will be on "Coast to Coast AM" with George Noory next week, to raise Americans' awareness as to what is going on. :lol:

Post subject: Re: ICEMAN and the "Chemtrails Conspiracy"...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:20 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:

ICEMAN is deeply involved in exposing the government's "Chemtrails Conspiracy". He is in the forefront of the burgeoning movement to warn Americans of the government's top secret plan to use aircraft to spray mind altering chemicals into the atmosphere, so it can gain control over us to advance it's nefarious plans.

In a recent interview with CNN, ICEMAN said:

"How can anyone be oblivious to what is going on? Just look into the sky, and you will see those strange white lines everywhere. Of course they do not belong there! The patterns they make are obviously not natural, and anybody, with half a brain, should know that those patterns can only be explained as an attempt by the government to spread those mind altering chemicals over as wide an area as possible, as aircraft spew them into the air that we breathe. The proof of what is going on is not just in the skies above you. The effects on people from breathing this poisoned air can be found in the newspaper every day, when you read the insane things that people in the United States are now doing. I am planning a march on Washington to try to put and end to this, before it is too late."

p.s. ICEMAN will be on "Coast to Coast AM" with George Noory next week, to raise Americans' awareness as to what is going on. :lol:

I suppose I can come clean now, even though I was but 10 years old at the time. I was actually part of those nefarious plans... (What can I say? I was an achiever back then)

It was my idea to seed the clouds with a substance called "lysergic acid diethylamide" above Woodstock in '69. It unfortunately had it's side effects.

One of those being... CLOUDY!!! <--- Therein lies the lie, he's not a side effect.

Post subject: TEVERETT is training for the Winter Olympics...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:14 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:

(I understand that I am violating ICEMAN's rules, but I feel obligated to reply to TEVERETT's post, which I should have when she put it on this thread.)

First of all I do miss TEVERETT's postings. However, I know why she hasn't been able to post to the "ScaRatings" for quite a while. She went into training for the Winter Olympics the day after her last post. She is a world class downhill slalom ski racer, and is likely to bring home the gold for the USA. I'll be rooting for her, when her event comes up.

Post subject: Re: TEVERETT is training for the Winter Olympics...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:03 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy wrote:
teverett wrote:

(I understand that I am violating ICEMAN's rules, but I feel obligated to reply to TEVERETT's post, which I should have when she put it on this thread.)

First of all I do miss TEVERETT's postings. However, I know why she hasn't been able to post to the "ScaRatings" for quite a while. She went into training for the Winter Olympics the day after her last post. She is a world class downhill slalom ski racer, and is likely to bring home the gold for the USA. I'll be rooting for her, when her event comes up.

She's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!

Cloudy really does miss me.

He lied about my training to be a downhill slalom skier. I have been learning how to throw stones for Curling. I have a crush on the Men's Norweigan Curling team and really want their colorful pants.

Now a lie about Cloudy. Cloudy is going to Sochi to cheer on Team USA.

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

Post subject: TEVERETT may become the first...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

TEVERETT may become the first female Postmistress General. After a dislocated knee knocked her out of the Winter Olympics, she has been in discussions with the Obama administration to replace Patrick Donahoe as our Nation's Postmaster General. I have it from reliable sources that TEVERETT told President Obama that she has a plan to get the U.S. Postal Service out of the red. The two main points to her plan are to get rid of the "forever stamp" and replace it with the "good to the end of the month stamp", and to tie the cost of first class postage to increases in the national debt. She explained to the President that the few people, who are still willing to spend 49 cents to mail a letter are fools, and she didn't think the Postal Service would lose many of them, if the cost of a first class stamp jumped to $1.00. This increase will double the revenues that the Postal Service takes in overnight.

TEVERETT is a tough business lady, with a lot of good ideas. I sure hope President Obama decides to make her the first female Postmistress General.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Cloudy is moving to China to become a panda caretaker.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

teverett was a double for Gillian Anderson's character Dana Scully on the X-Files. 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next