New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Buzztime Avatars
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Another one from Hardtimes.

Attachments:
Rush_avtr.jpg
Rush_avtr.jpg [ 22.9 KiB | Viewed 1207 times ]

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Some low life cheatin multiboxing seminole scoundrel made this one at Hardtimes.

Attachments:
F_BUD_avtr.jpg
F_BUD_avtr.jpg [ 19.71 KiB | Viewed 1206 times ]

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

This is one of my avatars. HTRSWF, dedicated to Hooters Girls everywhere.

Attachments:
hooters_wolf.jpg
hooters_wolf.jpg [ 25.94 KiB | Viewed 1194 times ]

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

Last edited by MitchWolf on Fri May 07, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

#1WOLF

Attachments:
No1Wolf.jpg
No1Wolf.jpg [ 9.1 KiB | Viewed 1192 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:37 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

BUD wrote:
Some low life cheatin multiboxing seminole scoundrel made this one at Hardtimes.

Bet he flipping you off, BUD. By the name of his file name. LOL

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:59 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Brandy (BBB and BBBB)

Attachments:
BBB.jpg
BBB.jpg [ 21.69 KiB | Viewed 1188 times ]

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:02 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Ok just heard from MaryC that the avatar toolbox upgrade could happen around November (or sooner).

So PLEASE tell me what u want to add to the toolbox.

What needs to be added:

Glasses (#1 REQUEST)
Delete Button (#2 REQUEST)
D Size boobs (there are women who plays that has em) :twisted:
Ball Caps
Sun Visors
Bouffant Hair
Mohawks
70's Afros
Military Cuts
True goatees
Wolf character
Compound Eyes
True Wings
Cher Length Hair
Beach Wavy Hair
Skin Color same way as shirt n hair.
Different Numbers on Sports Jersey

Added to the Edit Avatar page on Buzztime

Last edited by MitchWolf on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:49 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

People are still giving a sh!t about their avatar's?

Still nothing on SIQ in HOF, and people still clamoring for some silly picture? :roll: (Where is the emoticon of smashing head against wall?)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:40 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

lewser wrote:
People are still giving a sh!t about their avatar's?

Still nothing on SIQ in HOF, and people still clamoring for some silly picture? :roll: (Where is the emoticon of smashing head against wall?)

lewser,

Here (http://www.scaratings.com/newScaratings/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=345) is a thread entitled "Sports IQ in Hall of Fame." Nobody has contributed to it in a month. May I suggest that you post something there rather than try to hijack this thread? Thank you.

-- RWM

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:27 pm 
Himself Fodder

zog741 wrote:
lewser,

Here (http://www.scaratings.com/newScaratings/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=345) is a thread entitled "Sports IQ in Hall of Fame." Nobody has contributed to it in a month. May I suggest that you post something there rather than try to hijack this thread? Thank you.

-- RWM

Some people play for worthless P+ points and dote over avatars, others play for blood, win prizes, and are actually good trivia players.

The players want credit in the HOF and get pissy when Carrie Bradshaw is a Showdown answer. The others are just happy they got P+ points and remain ignorant.

BO

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:12 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
Some people play for worthless P+ points and dote over avatars, others play for blood, win prizes, and are actually good trivia players.

The players want credit in the HOF and get pissy when Carrie Bradshaw is a Showdown answer. The others are just happy they got P+ points and remain ignorant.

BO

First of all, although I'm not a huge sports enthusiast, and am personally indifferent to SIQ, I agree that it should be in the HoF. But this is not a thread about SIQ, it's a thread about Buzztime avatars.

-- RWM

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:14 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
Most I've talked to want to delete the fucking things.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:52 pm 
Himself Fodder

zog741 wrote:
First of all, although I'm not a huge sports enthusiast, and am personally indifferent to SIQ, I agree that it should be in the HoF. But this is not a thread about SIQ, it's a thread about Buzztime avatars.

-- RWM

I understand this thread is about avatars. And almost every player doesn't give a damn about them because they are useless when it comes to playing trivia. It's a bell and whistle that should be about 942nd on the BT to do list behind 941 items that are relevant to actual game play.

The only relevant comment I've heard from a player is the fact you can't delete them. Now to show I'm not heartless, once every single game play issue has been fixed, then feel free to request avatar enhancements. But until then, let's focus on what really matters.

BO

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:06 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
The only relevant comment I've heard from a player is the fact you can't delete them. Now to show I'm not heartless, once every single game play issue has been fixed, then feel free to request avatar enhancements. But until then, let's focus on what really matters.

BO

MaryC agrees with u, BO. Once the game play issues is fixed then the avatar toolbox is next. I added the delete button to the list on what needs to be added. You and YODUH WANTS THAT DELETE BUTTON SO BAD.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 am 
Lotsa Posta

Scar. I'm surprised you haven't put Tim's avatar up there yet. He looks like he was hit with a 500 pound bag of flour

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 am 
Lotsa Posta

MitchWolf wrote:
MaryC wrote:
Psssst... the topic of updating the avatar toolkit came up again this week... not making any promises, but keep your fingers crossed!

Cool Mary. OK Here's my list.

What needs to be added:

Glasses (#1 REQUEST)
Bouffant Hair
Mohawks
70's Afros
Military Cuts
True goatees
Wolf character
Compound Eyes
True Wings
Cher Length Hair
Beach Wavy Hair

Anyone one want to add?

I'd like the ability to change my skin color to dark green, to match my nickname of Yoda.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:21 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Visors (I consider them different from ball caps) 8-)
MitchWolf wrote:
Ok just heard from MaryC that the avatar toolbox upgrade could happen around November (or sooner).

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:04 am 
Lotsa Posta

-BO- wrote:
zog741 wrote:

-- RWM

I understand this thread is about avatars. And almost every player doesn't give a damn about them because they are useless when it comes to playing trivia. It's a bell and whistle that should be about 942nd on the BT to do list behind 941 items that are relevant to actual game play.

BO

BO- I understand your point and agree to an extent. What I have come to undertand as a player and bar manager, though, is that many people DO care about their avatars. This is especially true for newer players or formerly casual players. They see other folks' avatars up on the screen and want to make their own, so they create an account and they're excited to do so. Anything that gets people excited about the game is good in the long run, I think, as increased playership will keep BT alive. It brings to mind those asinine attaboys, like, "Three perfect in a row!" I was among the first and loudest to complain about them. To my surprise, the less hardcore players actually get a thrill from seeing their names up there like that and it keeps them coming back for more.

(On a less serious note, at least people have been spelling "avatar" correctly since that movie came out.)

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:10 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Akbar71 wrote:
-BO- wrote:
zog741 wrote:

-- RWM

BO

BO- I understand your point and agree to an extent. What I have come to undertand as a player and bar manager, though, is that many people DO care about their avatars. This is especially true for newer players or formerly casual players. They see other folks' avatars up on the screen and want to make their own, so they create an account and they're excited to do so. Anything that gets people excited about the game is good in the long run, I think, as increased playership will keep BT alive. It brings to mind those asinine attaboys, like, "Three perfect in a row!" I was among the first and loudest to complain about them. To my surprise, the less hardcore players actually get a thrill from seeing their names up there like that and it keeps them coming back for more.

(On a less serious note, at least people have been spelling "avatar" correctly since that movie came out.)

Personally, I would rather that BT hire the new QA person(s) they need to finish off the Hall of Fame project as well but the avatars seem to matter more to a greater number of customers

HOWEVER the avatars are a VERY big deal for newer, more casual players and at newer sites.

They are a hook that gets people interested - and when a city of 600,000 where I live can only get 12 people total to play Showdown, catering only to the existing base of players isn't going to keep BT in business very long..

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:48 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Akbar71 wrote:
-BO- wrote:
zog741 wrote:

-- RWM

BO

Good points.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

MiniYoda wrote:
Scar. I'm surprised you haven't put Tim's avatar up there yet. He looks like he was hit with a 500 pound bag of flour

I though he was banned.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:40 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

MiniYoda wrote:
MitchWolf wrote:
MaryC wrote:
Psssst... the topic of updating the avatar toolkit came up again this week... not making any promises, but keep your fingers crossed!

Cool Mary. OK Here's my list.

What needs to be added:

Glasses (#1 REQUEST)
Bouffant Hair
Mohawks
70's Afros
Military Cuts
True goatees
Wolf character
Compound Eyes
True Wings
Cher Length Hair
Beach Wavy Hair

Anyone one want to add?

I'd like the ability to change my skin color to dark green, to match my nickname of Yoda.

Updated to Skin Color same way as Shirt n hair color

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:43 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

UCFHCY wrote:
Visors (I consider them different from ball caps) 8-)
MitchWolf wrote:

Added

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:45 am 
Himself Fodder

I simply cannot believe some of you posers weren't all over this on the first of the month. Players now have the ability to delete their network avatar.

http://buzztime.com/fixed-issues

BO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:57 am 
Moderating Hobbit

-BO- wrote:
I simply cannot believe some of you posers weren't all over this on the first of the month. Players now have the ability to delete their network avatar.

http://buzztime.com/fixed-issues

BO

If I recall correctly, Scar said he'd make an avatar once they added the ability to delete them, so I look forward to seeing Scar's new creation. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next