New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bots
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 pm 
Centenarian

As I was looking at the Registered users at the bottom of the page a moment ago I thought of something when I saw this.:
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], tiefly

Should it not go Bing Bot, Google Bot, Tiefly Bot, Botfly?

In other words I am bored and nothing else to post and did not see anything else like this on the site. I have seen a abundance of people let others know that something similar was posted over on such a such forum but do not think that anything has been posted along these lines on here. Not important at all to me. No relevance in the world to anything. I do not care about this or if you care. Just wasting time and yours for who ever reads this and then might comment and waste even more time. And I might not even come back to read the comments.

In other news that is Buzztime related I played the first time from when Banker was in town last year in January 2012 I think it was. Played at a new Native New Yorker site over by the MetroCenter area that also has a new BWW which is right next to the Black Angus. Zip 85021 if anyone cares on the other side of the freeway of the Native New Yorker. (For liljol some new sites for when ever he comes back over).
I only played five games while talking to a couple people.
BTW if people wonder how I got so many PP+ points last year and not played I combined accounts down to one. I promised I would not be playing for that year so that is why the points where combined if people where wondering how I got so many without playing as was posted on a other forum even with those combined points so many more people did have more. The where accounts that 3/4 of the time I did play separately and not all together. The main thing why I have not played is I live with my dad who just turned 92 this March and has some bad medical problems now breathing and is on oxygen 24/7 and being in a wheel chair. I also have not really had time to get on here to read that much and or Facebook or anything else with dad.
So that also means that I have not played because of the split new sign on screen or anything else as now with my dad they are of no concern for me. Just writing this with helping my dad off and on it has taken a hour+.

Post subject: Re: Bots
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:10 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

The bots are automated search agents, or robots.

Tiefly is not a bot that I am aware of, though his scores sometimes seem computer generated !

Post subject: Re: Bots
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 pm 
Golden Tee Master

scar wrote:
The bots are automated search agents, or robots.

Tiefly is not a bot that I am aware of, though his scores sometimes seem computer generated !

Tiefly is not a bot??? Wow, learned something new today. :P