New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: glad to be back
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:56 pm 
Lucky Member

Thanks for rebooting Scaratings, and to you specifically, Bud, for getting me back into the fold.
I live in New Smyrna Beacxh, FL. We have three active Buzztime sites: Merk's Bar and Grill, Surf Bar and Cocktail Lounge, and McKenna's Place. i usually play at Merk's. We compete with the other bars in town on Thursdays from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. You might be surprised how often all three bars will show up in the Top 20 on Thursdays. Must be the water.

Before COVID I used to see a recap of that week's Brainbuster game, with the questions and answers. Blzbub and then Reach used to videotape the games and provide all the questions and answers, along with explanations on some questions.
Does anyone do that anymore?

Post subject: Re: glad to be back
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:41 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Hey Raylan, glad I was able to get you reactivated on Scar. It wasn’t too difficult so if anyone knows someone who can’t log on to Scaratings please ask them to send a message to the admin through the opening page and I can send back a new password and/or reactivate them if they have been gone for a long time.

Thanks for the New Smyrna info Raylan. I do see all 3 bars up there on Thur and of course Surf Bar every day. Hello Chicau:Ed and crew.

It would seem no one is doing entire recaps. But people do talk about individual tough or bad questions on here. So if you see a bad one or interesting Q pop in here and ask about it. We did just finish up a Brainbuster tourney on here run by Anon. No New Smyrna Beach bars were in it. Merks should have been in. :mrgreen:

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!